Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

" Two roads diverged in the woods and I,

I took the one less travelled by

Now i look like a dead toad

They drive on the other side of the road " - Saad Haroon

Edited by Brained

(bismillah)

"Glorified be He who carried His servant at night from Masjid al­ Haram to Masjid al‑Aqsa, the precincts of which We have blessed so that We may show him of Our Signs. Verily He is the All­ Hearing, the All‑Seeing. "

From this verse, we come to the conclusion that the Prophet of Islam image014.gif traveled with his physical body through the worlds of Ascension. Further, by the greatness of the Hidden Power, he was able to complete this journey in a very short span of time.

Read more : http://www.al-islam.org/al-miraj/

I saw a meme on here with a Wahabi captioned as saying: 'Microphones are not Bid'a, the Prophet (sawa) declared Abu Bakr as his successor with a Microphone' lol

Or something along those lines :lol:

Lool yea they have some weird mentalities :P

i was bored so i made this, thought it was funny because i had a similar conversation once with one :P

Lool yea they have some weird mentalities :P

i was bored so i made this, thought it was funny because i had a similar conversation once with one :P

loooooool. Procrastination at its best! We have until next week till exams woman! :P

But you still have time, yours aren't the day after the next after the next like mine :dry:

i came across a news article about an old lady and her son showing up at the florida lottery headquarters to claim their winning powerball $ 590 million ticket. Amazzzing!

loooooool. Procrastination at its best! We have until next week till exams woman! :P

But you still have time, yours aren't the day after the next after the next like mine :dry:

yep i know, im baaaaaaad with procrastination :P

easy for you to say, i have 6 exams :( i finish on the 25th unfortunately :(

:cry:

38476331.jpg

I saw a meme on here with a Wahabi captioned as saying: 'Microphones are not Bid'a, the Prophet (sawa) declared Abu Bakr as his successor with a Microphone' lol

Or something along those lines :lol:

haha, i made that one :blush: :angel:

Hahahaha bro!

Man, I can't wait for the Ziyarah of London loool. To visit the pious Friends (ra) of Allah (swt) <3

iA you are granted it soon, you should really come now while the sun is doing its ziyarah of england too :P