wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

^^^ yeahhhhh lool I didn't know I used such a small font :P

It's an excerpt from a Imam Ali's sermon from Nahjul Balagha about this dunya. Worth reading though.

"No person gets rejoicing from this world but tears come to him after it, and no one gets its comforts in the front but he has to face hardships in the rear. No one receives the light rain of ease in it but the heavy rain of distress pours upon him. It is just worthy of this world that in the morning it supports a man but in the evening it does not recognise him. If one side of it is sweet and pleasant the other side is bitter and distressing.."

They have changed the recipe of the puff pastry i use. So annoyed. It smells weird now.

is it made with oil? i dont like the one made with oil much, its so much nicer with butter.

no it was food poisoning.worst pain i have felt in ages.

That'll teach you to binge on mango milkshake. Are you sure you didnt eat the umbrellas by accident?

Thinking about the next 10 years of schooling I have to go (Ugh, it would only be 8 if I hadn't messed up the past two years). Thinking about the debates on hijab I've been watching. Thinking about God and Islam and where I'm headed and what I can do, other than pray and read and hope for God's guidance in my life.