Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

51 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

1604401_10153933912078690_16394774775401

(I didn't make this)

Doesn't matter. If even we don't steal their resources, install puppet dictators, fund their enemies, they will still hate us. So if they will hate us anyway, why not steal their resources, install puppet dictators, fund their enemies. After all, hate has a price.

#neoconlogic.

2 hours ago, Marbles said:

Doesn't matter. If even we don't steal their resources, install puppet dictators, fund their enemies, they will still hate us. So if they will hate us anyway, why not steal their resources, install puppet dictators, fund their enemies. After all, hate has a price.

#neoconlogic.

ah the neocon artists... I'd like to think they'd replace the lawyers if Douglas Adams were to re-write Hitchhiker's Guide (I'm also ignoring the fact that he's deceased).

17 hours ago, apofomysback said:

It's a snake - what else would it be? i just found it cute with its two-heads :p

I remember  years ago when one of  the Elders was called a " two headed snake" by a stupid rule-breaking pot hunter anthropologist and his suck-up sell-out drunken druggie pet  ndn sidekick who tried to cover up everything he did.  Her famous retort was " Great! Now I can bite them BOTH!"

41 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

Plants do feel and understand. I talk to my plants sometimes :grin: they must like the talk because their leaves look "happier" afterwards lol

#insomniaeffects 

Of course they do - I talk to mine too!

But then again, I talk to my cats too and imagine them answering back so there's reasonable questioning about my mind...

Edited by apofomysback

Alhamdulillah, I am so thankful for nasal spray...

I remember once in university when I had a really bad cold and my nose was blocked and I couldn't go to sleep because of it... I dont know why but I figured that nasal spray is basically just salt and water so I mixed some salt and water and I tried sniffing it up... yeah, that was the first and last time I tried that, lol.

It is true that those closest to you can be those who hurt you the most; it is an inevitable part of life. Although I have learned how to get over it, the memories persistently haunt me in my dreams. It is as if I am re-living those memories though somewhat differently each time, but with similar end result: the fearful and tearful me declaring that I will leave forever.

Edited by Zarla

Ali Reza, Ahad, Samreen, Farhan, Kumail, Haroon..and many other...no matter where you are, know that Zainab misses you dearly. I only pray for the best for all of you and wish I could have those days back again with every single one of you. 

You will always be missed from the bottom of my heart.

3 hours ago, apofomysback said:

Of course they do - I talk to mine too!

But then again, I talk to my cats too and imagine them answering back so there's reasonable questioning about my mind...

There's nothing wrong with that.  I have a cat who will chatter back when I talk to him, and I love it. 

Just now, apofomysback said:

No wonder you're my brother...no wonder..

my cat just burped btw

Right?  One of mine purrs so hard he squeaks, but then he'll burp too.  The other one is a total lump unless there's catnip around.  Then he just geeks out like a total maniac.  It rules.