Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Veteran Member
51 minutes ago, Ali_Hussain said:

1604401_10153933912078690_16394774775401

(I didn't make this)

Doesn't matter. If even we don't steal their resources, install puppet dictators, fund their enemies, they will still hate us. So if they will hate us anyway, why not steal their resources, install puppet dictators, fund their enemies. After all, hate has a price.

#neoconlogic.

2 hours ago, Marbles said:

Doesn't matter. If even we don't steal their resources, install puppet dictators, fund their enemies, they will still hate us. So if they will hate us anyway, why not steal their resources, install puppet dictators, fund their enemies. After all, hate has a price.

#neoconlogic.

ah the neocon artists... I'd like to think they'd replace the lawyers if Douglas Adams were to re-write Hitchhiker's Guide (I'm also ignoring the fact that he's deceased).

• Advanced Member
17 hours ago, apofomysback said:

It's a snake - what else would it be? i just found it cute with its two-heads :p

I remember  years ago when one of  the Elders was called a " two headed snake" by a stupid rule-breaking pot hunter anthropologist and his suck-up sell-out drunken druggie pet  ndn sidekick who tried to cover up everything he did.  Her famous retort was " Great! Now I can bite them BOTH!"

• Advanced Member
41 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

Plants do feel and understand. I talk to my plants sometimes :grin: they must like the talk because their leaves look "happier" afterwards lol

#insomniaeffects 

Of course they do - I talk to mine too!

But then again, I talk to my cats too and imagine them answering back so there's reasonable questioning about my mind...

Edited by apofomysback