Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

^ LOL we need to find u a wife man! I could think of few Saudi women if u'd like :P

Yeah sure, put out a bulletin.

But the problem with a bulletin is that it will make all the muhajabahs think I'm a pathetic loser. I don't want her to find that out until after the nikkah is performed.

what a gloomy day at my end...

duas would be appreciated yall, please.

I will tell you a story that you might like.

In Iran, there is a fast food restaurant (with a few locations) called "Zapata." It's named after Emiliano Zapata. (I know it's named after him because they have pictures of him on the walls).

You should go there and take a picture to show to your Mexican family.

What he needs is a hardliner.

Baradar pick one (or 4):

28_8412200383_L600.jpg

Akh akh akh

I love Fatmeh commandos but I am scared to death of them.

If you gonna think it wont work, then it wont work!

Try thinking the opposite, hopefully that'll help you see things in a positive way.

Now can we have some positive thoughts, this thread is dedicated to nurturing our positive thoughts only :yaali: Right Wonderer? ;) :D

• Advanced Member

u guys make me smile!! :D

what a gloomy day at my end...

duas would be appreciated yall, please.

AWWW!!!! hope it all gets better for u inshallah! :) it always does.. u know they say chocolate is good at cheering em, but don't eat to much don't want u ending in a sugar coma! :!!!:

What he needs is a hardliner.

Baradar pick one (or 4):

28_8412200383_L600.jpg

LOOOL! FOUR? u wish Mr.Haidar! but these women r SO COOL! I am sure BJ needs one of em ;)

But the problem with a bulletin is that it will make all the muhajabahs think I'm a pathetic loser. I don't want her to find that out until after the nikkah is performed.

Akh akh akh

C'mon it's not ur fault u can't find a wife it's kinda hard to many ppl I know.. a lot of my friends can't find the right person 2 for some reason.. have u tried going to mixed classes that interest u.. u might find someone that u click with?

lool don't be scared of em! if u like em.. u should approach one! ;)

life makes me so mad

aww! well everything gets better eventually

^ Easy there. Embrace that anger with Love and u shall be on top of everything

Though: TOOOO many thoughts. duno which one to share with u guys, best to share none (can't be stuffed) (< counts as a thought)

LOL u r so cute sroba! love always makes everything fall into the right place :wub:

hmm, then forgiveness shall be a good option

Forgiving yourself and others will melt the heat inside ya

forgiving others is SO HARD! I rather just forget em ;)

If you gonna think it wont work, then it wont work!

Try thinking the opposite, hopefully that'll help you see things in a positive way.

Now can we have some positive thoughts, this thread is dedicated to nurturing our positive thoughts only, Right Wonderer?

TRUE! it's the law of attraction.. with ur thoughts, prayers, and effort u can change ur life and make it balanced and wonderful :)

lool *hi5*

well i dont care what u think

its about thoughts, if they are positive or not

awww C'mon Al smile! Saroba only means well ^_^

thoughts : i want to leave my job

well if it makes u unhappy maybe u should change it? but don't do it till u secure another job.. u don't wana end up homeless! unless mr.hubby is gona provide in that case take a break and relax! :D

Thought: wakes r very refreshing when the weather is nice! :lol:

Thought: I gota knit! haven't done anything in like 2 weeks! :cry:

Edited by wonderer
  • Advanced Member

I will tell you a story that you might like.

In Iran, there is a fast food restaurant (with a few locations) called "Zapata." It's named after Emiliano Zapata. (I know it's named after him because they have pictures of him on the walls).

You should go there and take a picture to show to your Mexican family.

Akh akh akh

haha, sound's like a convincing idea! Soon baradar soon. (si dios quiere) ;)

Edited by jannahismygoal
  • Veteran Member

C'mon it's not ur fault u can't find a wife it's kinda hard to many ppl I know.. a lot of my friends can't find the right person 2 for some reason.. have u tried going to mixed classes that interest u.. u might find someone that u click with?

lool don't be scared of em! if u like em.. u should approach one! ;)

LOL I don't think you understand.

I am not afraid of them because "I like them," I am afraid of them because they're scary.

And I am pretty sure to approach one is a crime.

• Advanced Member

LOL I don't think you understand.

I am not afraid of them because "I like them," I am afraid of them because they're scary.

And I am pretty sure to approach one is a crime.

:!!!: oh man.. women can never be scary! there's always a soft bit ;) u just gota work ur way thro it :angel:

Current instant thought: I gotta stop talking to myself in different languages and doing impersonations out loud while I'm driving. It's shrinking my brain, and other drivers/people think I'm talking about them when I'm not.

LOOL! actually that sounds fun.. when ppl stare at u just point to ur ear as if there's an ear piece and pretend to adjust it! :P

Thought: I can actually feel my brain getting hot like a boiled potato.... fever is not cool! :cry:

• Banned

thought: crashing my car and fighting with a drunk white woman who urinated on our drive at 1.30am was not what i was expecting to happen on the night of amaal :huh:

• Banned

^ LOOL

shall i tell sc what i did to her when i found her? :Hijabi:

thought: adventures are scary when they r happening, but when they end safely they r WELL worth it :yaali:

adventures are AWESOME. welcome to the fast lane