Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

Gosh, I blame tendersoul. The qadha prayer made some sense as ali f made him lose his fajr prayers, but tendersould's reply ruined my post about the PM from the lynx xD. I gave up there xDDDDDDD

seriously - i lost it there too. poor fella spent the whole night doing wudhu and praying - then praying some more :lol:

• Veteran Member

Not like I'm fat but who wouldn't like when the kitchen at your place of employment is filled with pumpkin pie, brownies, apple pie, pecan pie, along with a non halal turkey :( but also vegetarian dishes :)

I am fat.

I would like it more. :)

• Veteran Member

Oooo i see we're approaching page 1000.

I'm thinking about the song ive had stuck in my head for 4 days -.- wondering if it will ever leave. This time its 'I would do anything for love' by Meat Loaf -.- If i could have a super power i would selfishly have to choose a mechanism for stopping certain strains of repetitive thought dead in their tracks.

According to the Nintendo Wii, I'm a hard-core fatty.

Are you exaggerating? or does your chair stay with you when you get up to leave?

Edited by Ruq
  • Veteran Member

Not like I'm fat but who wouldn't like when the kitchen at your place of employment is filled with pumpkin pie, brownies, apple pie, pecan pie, along with a non halal turkey :( but also vegetarian dishes :)

astagfirullah sister non-halal turkey? heheheh XD you mean halal turkey

• Veteran Member

Fat ppl get a good amount of calories to be energetic while sitting infront of a computer :P LOOOL

Maybe he exaggerates hahaha

In all honesty, I don't know how really fat people function. When you have that much dead weight, everything becomes a chore.

Re: exaggeration

In all honesty I'm not fat but according to the BMI chart I am just barely "overweight." It's not something I am working on. Because being overweight is way cool. Also: I live in Murica. I am way skinny by Murican standards.

• Veteran Member

Not sure magma, not by today's conventions xD. Keep in mind colo theory, each color has an effect on us. If the safe open quiet inspirational blue of the sky was, for one day, changed for the electric, thoughtful, brainy, active nervious yellow, we could go mad xD.

Guest silasun

I'm feeling strange on the inside and quite concerned for my mother and sister, and all the other hijabis out there after the tragedy in France. Let's not forget each other, especially our sisters -the flag bearers of Islam- from our duas in this difficult period.

Quran: "invite to the way of your Lord with wisdom and good instruction, and argue with them in a way that is best."

Quran: "Only through the Divine Mercy have you (Muhammad) been able to deal with your followers so gently. If you had been stern and hard-hearted, they would all have deserted you a long time ago."

Kitab Al Kafi Volume 2 - On Gentleness
1853–4. Muḥammad ibn Yaḥyã (–) Aḥmad ibn Muḥammad ibn ‘Īsã (–) Ibn Maḥbūb (–) Mu‘ãwiyah ibn Wahb (–) Mu‘ãdh ibn Muslim that Abu Abdillãh (‘a.s.) said:

"The Messenger of Allãh (ṣ.a.‘a.w.a.w.s.) said: 'Gentleness is good omen and harshness is bad omen.'
Saheeh

1855–6. ‘Alī ibn Ibrãhīm (–) his father (–) Ibn Abī ‘Umayr (–) ‘Umar ibn ‘Udhaynah (–) Zurãrah that Abū Ja‘far (‘a.s.) said:

The Messenger of Allãh (ṣ.a.‘a.w.a.w.s.) said: 'Indeed, when gentleness is placed on a thing beutifies it, and when removed from anything it makesit ugly.' "
Hasan like Saheeh

I'm feeling strange on the inside and quite concerned for my mother and sister, and all the other hijabis out there after the tragedy in France. Let's not forget each other, especially our sisters -the flag bearers of Islam- from our duas in this difficult period.

Definitely concerned too, i pray for them and hope we can create some kind of awareness to stop islamophobia growing.

Edited by Tawheed313
  • Moderators

I was here from 2005-2009 and it definitely was more active then. Back then there were a lot of people who I considered friends even though I had never met them. I don't know if it's because I've gotten old and antisocial, or because people are less friendly, but now there are only a few people I'd like to sit down to coffee with in real life.