Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

^ chokh Thanks. May the terrorists supporter khar ulsan!

It's sad people ignore candidates' foreign policies and just care for their pockets and stomachs. Unfortunately it is a trend in the world.

Messaging Mods is the worst thing, I'll get a reply from them after 2 years, Muhammad Ali is taking way too long to reply to my message. You Keep telling me to wait, busy man.  -_-

Message another mod? Not all of them take long to reply

Message another mod? Not all of them take long to reply

There's something I've been talking to him about for 2 days now, so I can't switch mods & message someone else, they'd have no idea what I'm talking about.

Edited by Rosarita Leema

Messaging Mods is the worst thing, I'll get a reply from them after 2 years, Muhammad Ali is taking way too long to reply to my message. You Keep telling me to wait, busy man. -_-

He's very diligent. I'm sure he'll reply when he can.

Arabs giving me a headache. ( Nobody here...you are good...carry on.) Either everyone who accuses them of being aloof, hating " westerners" , and exclusionary is lying , ignorant, or stereotyping...or we have tapped into the most hippie Arab family ever.

post-183511-0-54718900-1446511931_thumb.

Arabs giving me a headache. ( Nobody here...you are good...carry on.) Either everyone who accuses them of being aloof, hating " westerners" , and exclusionary is lying , ignorant, or stereotyping...or we have tapped into the most hippie Arab family ever.

Look at them camels!!! 

Arabs have the best language.

Fact.

Bro Iraqis don't even speak Arabic, with all that ch ch stuff.

True Arabic is spoken by approximately zero percent of Ay-rabs across the world.

And Arabs have not contributed to their own language's literature as much as people from certain other nationalities (which I will not mention by name). Arabic is not the language of Arabs.

Ay-rabs never deserved such a beautiful language.

Edited by baradar_jackson

^ I may have to ask Baradar an ethnic question tomorrow because he may be the only source of wisdom on this particular thing whom I have observed. * facepalm* Please, heaven, give me strength.

May the power be with you LCM  -_-

Bro Iraqis don't even speak Arabic, with all that ch ch stuff.

True Arabic is spoken by approximately zero percent of Ay-rabs across the world.

And Arabs have not contributed to their own language's literature as much as people from certain other nationalities (which I will not mention by name). Arabic is not the language of Arabs.

Ay-rabs never deserved such a beautiful language.

It doesn't matter, because most Arabics can speak in a fus-ha way anyway.

It doesn't matter, because most Arabics can speak in a fus-ha way anyway.

Not true at all...only the ones who have higher education or read newspapers regularly.Most of the arabs speak their dialect which can be far off fusha. Edited by mina313