Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

They don't own the site. If they can technically do it, they would still need permission to do it.

Is it possible to contact the owner and ask for permission? If he/she is still alive.

Or contact the admin who has access to the html codes of ShiaChat forum.

Changing the logo is not a complicated task if someone has access to the template design.

...do you still need help with some editing in English?

Thank you GC for offering your help. I'm still writing the story will pm you the draft when I've finished it....

Is it possible to contact the owner and ask for permission? If he/she is still alive.

Or contact the admin who has access to the html codes of ShiaChat forum.

You don't even need access to the code. It's done via the forum GUI.

You need to ask repenter. He may be able to contact Ali.

I've never been so scared and fearful in my life.  It's all in God's hands.  All I want is peace and security among people, including the intense drama my family members are experiencing.  I know we are all struggling, and nobody has time to care about others when our own individual piles are monstrous, but I hope we can all join together in solidarity and conviction to ask God to see a positive resolution.  I'm so weak, the pain is bearing me down immensely...

I've been such an ungrateful fool all my life.  And I can't believe I've lived a life of heedlessness and thanklessness to God for so long.  Could somebody answer me why God allows such pain to befall us, and why others seem to have a much better life than others?  I'm better off than many, yet worse off than many.  And I've been a terrible servant.  I feel this world and the next for me are up in the air, and completely uncertain.  I'm alone, tearful, and its raining outside with loud thunder.  I feel like my heart will react to the slightest sound.  Sometimes I feel I'm being punished for some reason, maybe my past sins. 

And I feel the worst is still to come...

I watched this video and I hope it can change our lives...sorry for interrupting this normally cheerful thread with this.  But I don't have many avenues to turn to express myself. 

I hope things work out for you and your family soon enough. I'll be praying for you.

I got to sleep at around 4 am and woke up at 6:30 thanks to Ibrahim who loves slapping me awake. why oh why does this have to happen to me? :(

oh well, motherhood does have its benefits (such as those cute kisses that follow the slap to wake me up) too :D

Gay^

I'm not a sister but they look gay bro.

i would say i am disappointed on these women provided it is true. if i were a female, i would choose this kind of guy over any one. 

look at this and decide yourself

What kind of clothes do you wear? I'm curious.

By the way, the gay guy in the pic you posted isn't wearing joggers, they're capris. 

just about everything they don't like is labelled gay....

Yeah, and I think it is gay to constantly label everything gay.

What kind of clothes do you wear? I'm curious.

By the way, the gay guy in the pic you posted isn't wearing joggers, they're capris.

Just your everyday t-shirt and pants with elastic pants due to my disability. Ideally, I would rather wear a cassock or a dishdasha out of simplicity but it would be impractical where I live. By the way, I would rather die than be caught in public wearing capris and I would definitely NOT wear capris to the mosque. Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

I've never been so scared and fearful in my life.  It's all in God's hands.  All I want is peace and security among people, including the intense drama my family members are experiencing.  I know we are all struggling, and nobody has time to care about others when our own individual piles are monstrous, but I hope we can all join together in solidarity and conviction to ask God to see a positive resolution.  I'm so weak, the pain is bearing me down immensely...

I've been such an ungrateful fool all my life.  And I can't believe I've lived a life of heedlessness and thanklessness to God for so long.  Could somebody answer me why God allows such pain to befall us, and why others seem to have a much better life than others?  I'm better off than many, yet worse off than many.  And I've been a terrible servant.  I feel this world and the next for me are up in the air, and completely uncertain.  I'm alone, tearful, and its raining outside with loud thunder.  I feel like my heart will react to the slightest sound.  Sometimes I feel I'm being punished for some reason, maybe my past sins. 

I watched this video and I hope it can change our lives...sorry for interrupting this normally cheerful thread with this.  But I don't have many avenues to turn to express myself. 

May Allah (s.w.t) help you through this difficult time, Ameen. It is always better to talk it out than to keep it bottled up inside.

We are told in the Quran that with every hardship comes ease, can this statement be true? can we find ease in the midst of hardship? This test could most probably be the ultimate test that will shape you and take you towards Allah (s.w.t) insha'Allah.

I'm curious to know, did you feel relaxed after listening to the Dua?

Dua yastasheer is somewhat short but is an awesome moving dua. I hope you are doing better after reading it magma. Stick to whatever gives you strength and hope in the hardest moments. In this life sometimes we lose, and other times we win. The most important thing, though, is not to lose ourselves in the journey. And read, as in great books there is always great relief and food for thought and spirituality, a way out of the hardship we sometimes have to face in this life.

@blu, gosh, why did you have to ask that question? XD I have heard ten million times the clothes laithe and batman wear xD. Inb4 adidas nike loose trousers tracksuits and hoodies xD! Anything else apart from that = homogay.

i love the way you said homogay lollll

yes..thats how da boiz dress up!

It's okay Magma, we all go through difficult times, I'm going though things that are overloading me & stressing me out now, but all i can do, is ask Allah to help me go through it, because i'm not able to do anything about it, it's just happening & i have to deal with it, but i'm not losing hope, because Allah is here. Just stay positive about everything & things will go fine.

Everything will become better for you Insha'Allah, nothing stays the same. & I'll keep you in my Du3a.

May Allah help us all cope through the pain & struggle we go through, Ameen, Ya rab al'3lameen. 

Edited by Rosa Leema

Dua yastasheer is somewhat short but is an awesome moving dua. I hope you are doing better after reading it magma. Stick to whatever gives you strength and hope in the hardest moments. In this life sometimes we lose, and other times we win. The most important thing, though, is not to lose ourselves in the journey. And read, as in great books there is always great relief and food for thought and spirituality, a way out of the hardship we sometimes have to face in this life.

@blu, gosh, why did you have to ask that question? XD I have heard ten million times the clothes laithe and batman wear xD. Inb4 adidas nike loose trousers tracksuits and hoodies xD! Anything else apart from that = homogay.

lol. I guess its better not to bother with them.

Question: who the hell asked for "auto-correct?"

Who decided this was a good idea, and is there anybody on God's green earth who isn't infinitely annoyed by it?

I mean some phones, they auto correct you (like an idiot) and then you backspace and it goes back to what you originally typed (which is what you friggin WANTED to type because YOU know better than a goddamn PHONE what you want to type). Some of them don't even offer this charity. They insist on correcting you every. bleeding. time.

This is annoying in and of itself. 

But if you type in two or more languages... forget about it. The auto correct will drive you to suicide. 

And please nobody come in here telling me how to disable it. That's not the point. The point is: why is auto correct -- something no sane person could ever possibly want or need -- the default setting? In fact, why does it even exist? It is worse than worthless. It is a disease. I want it to be destroyed forever and have its seed wiped from the earth.

Auto correct is a pain. I was sending a text to a relative and I typed in an address and my phone auto correct changed the address! I had to type another text saying that the address I sent was not correct, that my phone auto correct had changed it. If I had not looked at my text after I sent it, I would not know that I sent the wrong address and my relative would be lost. :mad:

I am apply for jobs, but the only opportunities I get are haraam  -_-

Ask bro Sami for help :p

Surely he would love to have a shia brother in his billion dollar empire

Salaam

Admin dept: whats the reason i have been placed at mods queue ! And for how much time its been placed ! My posts are taking nearly one and half hour to be filtered. Any solution !

Please check your profile feed. 

We all members of SC should pitch in to form a halal enterprise that would only hire ourselves. 

Halal Enterprises, Inc.

Or

Halal Enterprises, LLC

That sounds like just the right amount of pious and douchey.

^^We should all work for repenter

Repenter would enslave us all

Edited by baradar_jackson