Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

@Apo,you need to take care of yourself.Stress=Sickness.Allah tests us yes but there is a lot we can do to progress and stay healthy.

May Allah help you and you yourself.If u need something don't hesitate to ask me please.

can you list some?

can you list some?

Healthy food and lifestyle in general,calming down the mind and enjoying the present moment and simple things in life. Helping others and make them smile,doesn't need much effort most of the time.A positive mindset also helps a lot.

Travelling,learning...

Heard it in a lecture of Ostad Hassan Rahimpour Azghadi. I'm sure it's legit.

Is it from the same source that said Einstien died a muslim?

When I was in Iran one of the professor told us Ibn Taymiyya may have changed his mind about Shiism after meeting Allama Hilli but before he could write another book he was taken to jail and died.

when I'm alone in a room and have nothing to do, I just get lonely.

Then go out of the room xD. Being too much time alone isn't good xP. You can do a lot of things in your free time, find a hobby. For example, I'm investing my time lately into learning more about cooking. Not only you have a good time and even socialoze with the person that teaches you but you also can make peiple happy through tasty foods. And its one of the best feelings we can have xD.

when I'm alone in a room and have nothing to do, I just get lonely.

Then get out of the room & do something, rather than sitting & complaining about being lonely, don't you think?

Then go out of the room xD. Being too much time alone isn't good xP. You can do a lot of things in your free time, find a hobby. For example, I'm investing my time lately into learning more about cooking. Not only you have a good time and even socialoze with the person that teaches you but you also can make peiple happy through tasty foods. And its one of the best feelings we can have xD.

Lol you wouldn't expect that from Laith, he's the type of person that will sit down & ask people to make him a sandwich.

& You're making me hungry now talking about food, thanks Bakir. 

Just learned that Tolstoy died a Muslim. And that's... that's pretty cool.

“As far as the preference of Mohammedanism to Orthodoxy is concerned…, I can fully sympathize with such conversion. To say this might be strange for me who values the Christian ideals and the teaching of Christ in their pure sense more that anything else, I do not doubt that Islam in its outer form stands higher than the Orthodox Church. Therefore, if a person is given only two choices: to adhere to the Orthodox Church or Islam, any sensible person will not hesitate about his choice, and anyone will prefer Islam with its acceptance of one tenet, single God and His Prophet instead such complex and incomprehensible things in theology as the Trinity, redemption, sacraments, the saints and their images, and complicated services…”

Yasnaya Polyana, March, 15th, 1909

“I would be very glad if you were of the same faith with me. Just try to understand what my life is. Any success in life- wealth, honour, glory- I don’t have these. My friends, even my family are turning away from me.

Some- liberals and aesthetes- consider me to be mad or weak-minded like Gogol; others- revolutionaries and radicals- consider me to be a mystic and a man who talks too much; the officials consider me to be a malicious revolutionary; the Orthodox consider me to be a devil.

I confess that it is hard for me… And therefore, please, regard me as a kind Mohammedan, and all will be fine”.

Yasnaya Polyana, April, 1884

$_35.JPG      post-73242-0-61710600-1367165252.gif

50 thrifty points to anyone who can tell me what these little gems are used for.

To all those S.C members going through a hardship this simple gift is for you...
I'm keeping you all in my prayers
(Green leaves = hope & peace )
149E23F3-53C4-4077-B6A4-ECD38A763BE6_zps

Can we make this the logo?

$_35.JPG   

50 thrifty points to anyone who can tell me what these little gems are used for.

are these for squeezing the every last bit of toothpaste from the tube??? I saw these in a magazine some years back and I often wish to have one or two now. No matter how many times I tell them the kids always squeeze the right from the middle.

You know how Endless made that pic with SC on it and i suggested that we make it the logo? well wouldnt that be a fun thing to do on a regular basis? to get members to create 'Shia Chat' logo pictures (photos or graphics) and have weekly competitions to change the logo? or is that going to be too much trouble for the Admin?

(See, i told you i should be part of the development team)

are these for squeezing the every last bit of toothpaste from the tube??? I saw these in a magazine some years back and I often wish to have one or two now. No matter how many times I tell them the kids always squeeze the right from the middle.

Yes :) 50 thrifty points to you, although you would have got more if you use one. They work really well for me and it is somwhow so satisfying to get every last bit out of the tube.

You know how Endless made that pic with SC on it and i suggested that we make it the logo? well wouldnt that be a fun thing to do on a regular basis? to get members to create 'Shia Chat' logo pictures (photos or graphics) and have weekly competitions to change the logo? or is that going to be too much trouble for the Admin?.

What a great idea! Count me in, but the duration between the competitions should be longer, (ex: 1-3 months), because the admin may not have time to change the logo every week.

Khayr Al salat 3al Nabi, I was doing dishes and I heard a sound outside. My friend was over. (She used to wear hijab and removed her hijab after much harassment in Texas and elsewhere). I went outside to see what the sound was and I was a little scared and nervous. I saw a light moving around and heard something. It was a saqr, like a falcon. It was making this noise. I saw the lift again and *****(the girl) looks and says! A second moon. I look up and see the second moon. Then Allahu akbar the entire sky lights up with the solar system. I can't describe what I saw in words. All the solar system is shown to me. The second moon, the stars, they are all very clear.

Then Allah sub7ana wa ta3ala shows us in the sky all of our body's system, DNA, blood platelets, how the heart beats, how we function. All through these images in the sky. I said la illaha illa Allah, allahu akbar. We were shocked. No phones, no pictures, just watching this revelation. Then slowly the images start to go, as if was a huge screen showing us Allah's miracles through every day things that we don't think of. I can't describe it very well but it was so miraculous and felt so real. And I just woke up now. It's 3:06. AM

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Is anyone on shi3chat good at interpreting dreams? Just this once?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Edited by Laayla