Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

SubhanAllah, So i have been placed on mods queue ! So my all contents i submit will need to be approved by mods before it will be shown ! It seems truth & clear logic hurted administration department of SC. So how much time post will take to be filtered and pop up on topic ! And also mods dept. will you cut my post or it will be as i will post ! So: let me see by posting this post. Also reply to my questions.

May Allah guide us all

Excuse me for not being more clear earlier. He believes in the authenticity of those two books unless there is a hadith which conflicts the Holy Qur'an. The hadiths he uses are pretty general. He is an Akhbari.

Perhaps you will find this thread interesting: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234988691-female-modsadmins-acceptable/page-1

Edited by The Batman

Excuse me for not being more clear earlier. He believes in the authenticity of those two books unless there is a hadith which conflicts the Holy Qur'an. The hadiths he uses are pretty general. He is an Akhbari.

Perhaps you will find this thread interesting: http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234988691-female-modsadmins-acceptable/page-1

Bhooka's knowledge and understanding of the subject seems questionable, as Jebreil said, Bhooka seems to be describing the role of women as if she was part of the Ottoman Sultan's harem as opposed to the wife of a hard working mu'min.

ohh bhooker, what a lost soul. Im sorry dabeast, but you will understand someday. You are young now my brother. Believe and follow any layman on the internet and soon when you leave your teen years you will hit a mental roadblock. Lets see how far such an ideology can go. I HIGHLY doubt this bhooker and who ever follows him applies their own ideas. Its just plain stupid honestly.

^ But not surprising.

Not at all, you see how the culture of objectifying/dehumanizing women has been passed over the generations among the mozlems.. and then they conveniently put up ayahs or examples from the Holy Prophet's (s.a.w) life on how women have been freed from this thinking.

Lol at those eyelashes XDDD

Honestly - and if you see the animated version, the way those eyelashes move when she bats them...LOL

and her eyebrow game is SO on point..

and that make up...all those shades of purple..  :lol:

Edited by apofomysback

Bhooka's knowledge and understanding of the subject seems questionable, as Jebreil said, Bhooka seems to be describing the role of women as if she was part of the Ottoman Sultan's harem as opposed to the wife of a hard working mu'min.

I honestly saw it as a good discussion.

Jebreil said to Bhooka:

You have made an excellent case . I honestly say this. I take back my counter-refutation.

Please read the full thread and not bits and pieces.

ohh bhooker, what a lost soul. Im sorry dabeast, but you will understand someday. You are young now my brother. Believe and follow any layman on the internet and soon when you leave your teen years you will hit a mental roadblock. Lets see how far such an ideology can go. I HIGHLY doubt this bhooker and who ever follows him applies their own ideas. Its just plain stupid honestly.

I don't follow anyone on the Internet, nor do I take Bhooka as a guide. I have criticised him before on other threads (some poor translations). I just see him as a brother with an opinion. But you have called him a non-Muslim (implying he is a kafir), such a dangerous accusation. You have absolutely no proof that he left Islam.

Edited by The Batman

I don't follow anyone on the Internet, nor do I take Bhooka as a guide. I have criticised him before on other threads (some poor translations). I just see him as a brother with an opinion. But you have called him a non-Muslim (implying he is a kafir), such a dangerous accusation. You have absolutely no proof that he left Islam.

Sure you dont. After all, you dont do taqleed to aqeed, except post other peoples (and past scholars beliefs) lel. Btw, I still hold that opinion, I have my reasons.

i'm thinking of changing my username to Yzma

b4b2acd527e8d2267023492ec575cd38.jpg

Lol, don't because that would mean that I am Kronk, and well he isn't too bright.

I don't follow classical or modern scholars in aqeeda.

Brother, following a scholar in aqeedah would be better than accepting the opinion of those like Bhooka, although I agree with you that he seemed to have an interesting opinion, sometimes opinions are potentially dangerous, be careful, Ibrahimi. You also be careful of putting words in a fellow Muslim's mouth when he did not call another a kafir. Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

Brother, following a scholar in aqeedah would be better than accepting the opinion of those like Bhooka, although I agree with you that he seemed to have an interesting opinion, sometimes opinions are potentially dangerous, be careful, Ibrahimi.

Bro I don't think you're following along. My comment was a reply to Ethic's comment, me and Ethics have had differing opinions since I joined this site, and one of our differences is the role of scholars in aqeeda issues. This has nothing to do with Bhooka, I don't follow Bhooka, and who said I accept his opinions? I never said that.

I said I respect him as a brother with an opinion. I have criticised Bhooka before, in fact, I have seen that some of his translations of the hadiths are poor, and perhaps it's an anti-woman attitude, I don't know.

Bro I don't think you're following along. My comment was a reply to Ethic's comment, me and Ethics have had differing opinions since I joined this site, and one of our differences is the role of scholars in aqeeda issues. This has nothing to do with Bhooka, I don't follow Bhooka, and who said I accept his opinions? I never said that.

I said I respect him as a brother with an opinion. I have criticised Bhooka before, in fact, I have seen that some of his translations of the hadiths are poor, and perhaps it's an anti-woman attitude, I don't know.

Ah, I see, I misunderstood. Still, will you please be careful though?

Ah, I see, I misunderstood. Still, will you please be careful though?

From what? I haven't been on his blog for months until his name was brought back. I don't agree with a lot of the stuff he says (I don't believe in the outright authenticity of al-Kafi, for example), I don't know why I'm being demonised lol

The confusion is because of this comment, Ibrahimi, makes you sounds like you agree with his views.

Authenticity? Brother Bhooka is of the belief that al-Kafi and al-Faqih are indeed fully authentic, which is the belief of some scholars that have came and went. This is his personal standard which he is certain of.

I honestly saw it as a good discussion.

Jebreil said to Bhooka:

Please read the full thread and not bits and pieces.

"..I was speaking about this forums' mods/admins. I don't mean to offend anyone, including you, but as per ahadith women shouldn't be given power and obeyed, whoever doesn't agree is mal'oon."

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/topic/234988691-female-modsadmins-acceptable/page-1

I have read the brother's thread, however I'm not entirely convinced with his conclusions and find it problematic to some extent. How does he reconcile his understanding of these Ahadith with the famously known political influence that Sayeda Zaynab al-Kubra(as) had and the stances she took after Karbala? That is, her famous Khutba in Kufa(and by the way, most, if not all in those in the audience were men) - where she harshly condemned the Kufans that abandoned Imam Hussain(as) and broke their pledge of allegiance to him which led to the cause of his martyrdom. Or her call for a revolution to happen against starting from the people of Medina? Both of these stances clearly have a form of authority and power in them especially when the Sayeda(as) was making these causes for the sake of defending Islam from it's enemies and acting as a representative of her brother to ensure his legacy remains alive until the final hour. Not only that, but I'm certain that they are more significant than the authority that a female Mu'minah has on an English online forum.

I'm pretty certain that if the brother's understanding of these Ahadith is affirmed by the Ma'sum, then Sayeda Zaynab(as) and Imam Zain al-Abdineen(as) would be the first to apply it. But it seems to me that based on what we learn from the Seerah of Sayeda Zainab(as), she clearly had a different exegesis, otherwise, she would not give a Khutbah condemning the men who betrayed her martyred brother and calling them back to Allah or call the Shi'a of her time and those from the ignorant Muslims who were Muqasireen on the rights of the Ahlulbayt(as) to start a revolution against the Ummayad tyrants.

This is just my personal observation on the entire discussion. Anyone else is free to comment on it.

Habibi, read the full thread, he talked about this, even Macisaac did. After that we'll discuss on PM. I don't agree with his conclusions but I have a few questions about the thread and the hadiths, I would love to speak on PM or chatroom. 

Dear brothers and sisters:

The Norwegian winter is about to begin. I encourage all of you to donate blankets, gloves, and warm clothes for the poor, suffering people of that country (who surely have no means of leaving, otherwise they would).

Dear brothers and sisters:

The Norwegian winter is about to begin. I encourage all of you to donate blankets, gloves, and warm clothes for the poor, suffering people of that country (who surely have no means of leaving, otherwise they would).

No I'll not donate anything, Norwegians are rich, they can take care of themselves.

Btw I'm waiting for repenter to show up and start the fight.

What I think will happen:

Baradar= Shi ni tai-no?

Repenter= Omae wo korosu!

hajimeyouuuuuu.... (Let's begin)

A2EE9537-85E4-4DC8-B95A-DAF6028041B5_zps