Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Veteran Member

Thoughts and Prayers to all those who are sick and have problems. May Allah help and cure you. We never care until it is too late and it is ourselves that are in desire need of help and others prayers. Therefore, always keep in your prayers and mind others who are misfortune.

(wasalam)

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

A-level exam results being posted tomorrow online...finally! Been waiting for 3 months for these. I am confident, however. I've got my victory theme ready:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxYXQbsm4e0

This is an better theme ^_^

"Yaa rabbil lakal"hamdu kama yanbaghii lijalaali wajhika, wa'aziimi sultaanik."

O my Lord, all praises be to You as it should be due to Your Might and the Greatness of Your Power.

Edited by Ethics
  • Veteran Member

It was only a matter of time beforte the Crocodile Hunter got himself with the way how he manhandled the animals, don't get it was sad when he died, but it seemed like divine punishment with the circumstances and the way how he died.

I will not have any badmouthing of the Crocodile Hunter.

This man was a lege:

162143.jpg

• Development Team

I will not have any badmouthing of the Crocodile Hunter.

This man was a lege:

162143.jpg

I am sorry, but legend or not, I never liked the way he manhandled the animals, they are Allah's creation, they deserve lot more respect than simply yanked around by some guy (Steve did have amazing enthusiasm, something that we will never see again and I understand that he wasn't just some guy) for his show and I am not trying to be disrespectful, I am just saying that his way of handling the animals on the show played a part of his death and that was to be expected.

• Veteran Member

^ He had a bond with the animals. I don't think he did those things to torture the animals. He understood where the red lines were.

He would always be asked: why aren't you afraid of getting so close to these dangerous animals?

And he would always answer: The creature I am most afraid of is man, not animals. 

Edited by baradar_jackson

^ He had a bond with the animals. I don't think he did those things to torture the animals. He understood where the red lines were.

He would always be asked: why aren't you afraid of getting so close to these dangerous animals?

And he would always answer: The creature I am most afraid of is man, not animals.

He got ghetto stabbed by one though. He wrestled crocs, threw snakes around, played with spiders.....then ended up being stabbed to death by a stingray....he didn't see that one coming!
  • Veteran Member

He got ghetto stabbed by one though. He wrestled crocs, threw snakes around, played with spiders.....then ended up being stabbed to death by a stingray....he didn't see that one coming!

According to his family he would have been fine if the stingray didn't get him in the heart

• Veteran Member

uhu44402.jpgpost-73242-0-61710600-1367165252.gif

May your cooked thumb recover quickly.

Thanks notme, youre very kind hearted. I am pleased to report the thumb did not perish and is still functionally sound, although not as pretty.

• Advanced Member

Also disturbing is when some people try to follow them without questioning their authenticity and meaning.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but maybe it needs to be said.

Some of the posters on here are so callous with their religion. It is almost like they have little understanding of human suffering. 

The authenticity is a different issue ...

The fact that such hadith exist in the first place is disturbing

• Veteran Member

Also disturbing is when some people try to follow them without questioning their authenticity and meaning.

Sorry if this offends anyone, but maybe it needs to be said.

Some of the posters on here are so callous with their religion. It is almost like they have little understanding of human suffering. 

Bro, did you see the website Ali_Hussain was promoting? You know whose website that is? Its totally sad that people actually follow and believe, AND PROMOTE that guys website. I honestly do not trust any non scholarly hadith website. Nor does saying for example x past scholar claims its x gives it any weight.

Edited by Ethics
  • Veteran Member

out of complete boredom !

Site map of Shiachat as I imagined it 

+Home

+Reviews and recommendations

-Recommended Books

-Movies Reviews

-Games and consoles 

-Islamic centers nearby

-opinion and analysis of public shia speakers lectures

+Matrimonial 

-Sayyid non Sayyid marriage 

-How to propose for Mut'ah

-How to Find a spouse online

-Divorce and Khul'e

+Eating

-Pakistan cuisine 

- Irani cuisine

-Arab cuisine

-White people cuisine

+Politics

- Pro Khomaini vs Anti Khoamini

-Politics of over saturated sexualised propaganda

+Mysticism 

-Tawassul

-Gholow

-irfan

-dreams

-Black Magic

• Development Team

The SC comments on hokage and shinobis made me miss my ninjatsu friends in Tehran.

I wish I could join them again...

**Ninjatsu practice in parke mellat** ninja6.jpgninja4.jpg

Wow, is this a woman only thing because if it isn't, sign me up! I want to learn Ninjutsu!

P.S. Hmmm, you are a ninja, doctor and artist. What's next, superpowers?

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar
  • Advanced Member

Authenticity? Brother Bhooka is of the belief that al-Kafi and al-Faqih are indeed fully authentic, which is the belief of some scholars that have came and went. This is his personal standard which he is certain of.

Edited by The Batman