In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Advanced Member

Forreaaaal?! Dude, you have to get me their autographs.....I must be their number one fan....my stomach hurts from laughing so much!

For real fam. Asif is my cousin, and I'm very close to him.

At Asif's wedding last year, Humza and Umar were there (they are all best friends), but obviously that was before they were famous.

I saw Diary of a Badman very early, when it first came out. I didn't think it would get this big.

I think I'm actually seeing Asif this weekend after a long time. I'll tell him he has a huge fan on ShiaChat.

Edited by Replicant

• Advanced Member

For real fam. Asif is my cousin, and I'm very close to him.

At Asif's wedding last year, Humza and Umar were there (they are all best friends), but obviously that was before they were famous.

I saw Diary of a Badman very early, when it first came out. I didn't think it would get this big.

I think I'm actually seeing Asif this weekend after a long time. I'll tell him he has a huge fan on ShiaChat.

I am so jealous :!!!: Are these guys shia then ? :wacko:

Yes, and do tell him I am his number one halal fan. :D Thanks

• Advanced Member

I am so jealous w00t.gif Are these guys shia then ? :wacko:

Yes, and do tell him I am his number one halal fan. :D Thanks

LOL - if you look at the beard lengths of some of the actors and also one of them being called 'Umar', it is correct to conclude they aren't Shia.

However, my cousin Asif himself, has a Shia dad and Sunni mother (his dad, is my dad's brother).

I will definately send him your words of appreciation.

• Advanced Member

We were watching diary of a bad man in class and we got caught out nicely...even the non muslims love it. My friend had a status about diary of bad man on facebook and this is what i commented back:

he's kinda annoying..like his accent and some parts in the video are just not necessary...his videos are obviously supposed to have a good message at the end but the unnecessary portrayal of girls in the video defies the whole purpose of his message :s
I find it funny that the Umar character always runs away from the fights. The irony.

Exactly :lol:

Edited by Hawraa29

• Advanced Member

well, i dont know the teachers yet, inshallah they are good though.

well i spent a week sorting my timetable, and i was waiting for registration to open, and when it did, i missed out on the times that fit my timetable, so instead i got classes all over the place instead of the organised way i had planned.

yallah, wa7ad ma yi3rif el sale7 ib shini sar!

Wow you know i go to uws as well, lol. I was delayed 4 minutes into registration but after i emailed the unit coordinator and all i got the times i wanted. :D

Some of of them are actually nice.

If you don't mind me asking what course do you study.

• Advanced Member

Lol, I agree, pffffffffffffffffffffff :(

very hot, i want winter.

noooooooo winter is too cold!!!

spring and autumn are the best!!

WHOSE DOESN'T WANT WINTER BACK

nooooooo!!

i dont want winter or summer!!

i want spring and autumn!!!

:D

thoughts - too much on my mind....:dry: i need an outlet.....

thoughts:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :dry:

want to throw something? it will make u feel better............

temping isnt it?? ;)

having fever

inshallah you get better!! :)

• Advanced Member

My thoughts:

1)I am well nervous about going to the hawza in Iran. :Hijabi: ......what if I feel too out of place? Or what if I'm not able to fit in as much as I will try? Or what if they judge me....I don't even know what to expect or anything.....jeeez.

2) Got told by a very good mate that the reason I'm awkward around people who I meet for the first time, is because I'm modest and that is a good thing.....hmmm.....not sure what to make of that.

3) Khichro for dinner today - can't eat that stuff so I am gonna have to make my own food - not sure what, I might just make chocolate cake - boy, am craving chocolate!!

• Veteran Member

I caught my mother watching CNN again.

They were showing the documentary where the Wolf man goes to DPRK.

I said "Come on let me change it, they're just talking c.rap about North Korea like they always do."

She said contemptuously: "Don't tell me you're a supporter of North Korea now?"

My mother thinks (suspects, really, because I never talk politics with her) my political views are the most sinister, fascistic possible political views. I'm kind of insulted. I mean I know way more about DPRK and DPRK-US relations than she does; even if it were simply a matter of "supporting" or "opposing" North Korea, I think I have more of a right to an opinion than she does.

In any case, CNN is c.rap and nobody should watch it.

If you're at an airport and they got TVs everywhere with CNN on, go as far as possible from the nearest speaker and do not EVER look at the screen.

• Advanced Member

LOL, zainab

i love winter :D

I hate summer it kills me.

Agghhhhhhhhhhhhh i am so bored

i want uni to start............(no i am not a nerd)

SAME!! Finally someone who loves winter! :D

I miss the cold and reading books near the rainy window with a coffee *sigh*

Thoughts: The sunsets for the last couple of days here have been sooo nice. I took photos blush.gif

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

• Advanced Member

My thoughtsare that why should I bother doing something good :angry: The one time I try and do something good, it backfires! So me and this guy who were arranged to get to know each other did last year - and after a couple of months I said no, because I found out some things. Now, I know I am FAAAAAAAARRRRR from perfect, but even I have my limits. So in order to not destroy his (and his family's) reputation, I lied to my parents about my reasoning for rejecting him. Parents told the "marriage agent aunty" my reason....and all of a sudden today I get told off by her for rejecting someone for no good reason at all. Jeeeeez. She actually gave me an hour lecture on how bad I am for being too fussy for marriage. I would have thought she might be experienced enough to realise when people give a rubbish reason for not taking it further, its because the real reason is private. Ok rant overrrr lol

I am also thinking about what to do tonight. There's nothing on TV - at all. I watched this programme the other day about what happens to an elephant after it dies. OH MY LORD.....never been so grossed out. .....channel 4 shows some next level stuff man..!

• Advanced Member

thoughts : W0W @ the pics posted.. man i love sceneries :rolleyes: rest of the thoughts : FRIKKIN HATE WEN MY FAMILY JUS DECIDES SUMMIT GIVES YOU HOPE AND RIGHT AT THE END CHANGES THE DECISION.. FRIKK OFF LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Advanced Member

SAME!! Finally someone who loves winter! :D

I miss the cold and reading books near the rainy window with a coffee *sigh*

Thoughts: The sunsets for the last couple of days here have been sooo nice. I took photos blush.gif

IMG_0050.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

nice pictures good job

My thoughtsare that why should I bother doing something good :angry: The one time I try and do something good, it backfires! So me and this guy who were arranged to get to know each other did last year - and after a couple of months I said no, because I found out some things. Now, I know I am FAAAAAAAARRRRR from perfect, but even I have my limits. So in order to not destroy his (and his family's) reputation, I lied to my parents about my reasoning for rejecting him. Parents told the "marriage agent aunty" my reason....and all of a sudden today I get told off by her for rejecting someone for no good reason at all. Jeeeeez. She actually gave me an hour lecture on how bad I am for being too fussy for marriage. I would have thought she might be experienced enough to realise when people give a rubbish reason for not taking it further, its because the real reason is private. Ok rant overrrr lol

I am also thinking about what to do tonight. There's nothing on TV - at all. I watched this programme the other day about what happens to an elephant after it dies. OH MY LORD.....never been so grossed out. .....channel 4 shows some next level stuff man..!

dont lie and u will be fine lol