Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

After all the attention this thread has been getting in the past few days I thought it must be feeling lonely and left out today, so I thought I would just make a post here. :p

After all the attention this thread has been getting in the past few days I thought it must be feeling lonely and left out today, so I thought I would just make a post here. :P

What do you think of my latest racist joke?

What do you think of my latest racist joke?

As much as I would have liked to, I am unable to view it on my tablet :(

Hopefully from another browser :)

I'm sorry guys but I saw this and I couldn't stop laughing at the "reasonable price" bit

2lcr04n.jpg

haha... Pakistanis are known for ripping off other Pakistanis. They had to put it in, you know "we're tootally legitimate saheb, our reasonably priced tikka will prove it to you"

...gosh you guys in the D Team are so jealous, cliquey and conceited...i'd fit right in, you should consider me ahaaah-onion-head-emoticon.gif?129286248

You don't need a badge under your picture.  Best to keep the "bare" theme you have. 

Never underestimate Batman xD!

He hasn't shown up yet! :D alhamdollilah!

Thx for the like on my post...

Thought=

I'm getting addicted to SC, so I googled (how to restrict access to websites from your iPhone)

Hmm lets see if it works

Go to setting - click on general - then restriction - enter passcode

Type the URL to the restricted page=> shiachat.com, batman.com, shiachatroom.com, shiaforums.com, shiathoughts.com, shiajokes.com, shiaaddiction.com, shiashiashia.com

All of you please pray for my health.

Done. May your health be returned to you very soon.

I'm still waiting for the movers to bring our stuff. I don't understand; a moving company without a truck driver is like a grocery store without food. Why would they agree to move our stuff if they can't?

Shouldn't you be in Qatar?

I thought only Sufi's could do that? (be in two places at once that is) :lol:

After Qatar, insha'Allah. Qatar in December and Iran in January/early February  :)

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

Can't see the 2015 Perseid meteor shower in the city. Can we just watch the video from last year? lol

My backyard is pretty dark, but partly tree covered. I'm not sure what will be visible here. The weather is predicted to be good.