Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Teenage girls and their obsession with Disney characters :rolleyes:

whats next? 

Bratz in chador?

LOL - my reply was just a reply to Batman's reply of "where's the hijab" on endlessmd's post. neither a teenager nor do i like disney characters :p

bratz in chador LOL - sleeping beauty in burqa - beauty and the beast in hijab 

:lol:

Tears of Separation of Imam Zaman (aj)'

Imām Jafar al Sadiq (as) said, 
“I swear by Allah that your Imam will go into an occultation for a number of years … (during that period) the eyes of the true believers shall be filled with tears (due to being separated from him).”

[Biharul Anwar, Volume 51, Page 147; al-Ghaybah of al-Nu’mani]

Some wounds never get healed it only become deeper and deeper day by day.

May Allah hasten his(as) reappearance

hijab on a ...cartoon character?

:huh:

de9464d9184fe0062d37670322baf2b6.jpg

I found that cute and innocent....  

I'll be honest - I found it strange..

I imagine every girl and woman on earth in proper hijab and chador... Whether cartoon characters or real life characters..... they look beautiful that way. 

Edited by struggling_On

I imagine every girl and woman on earth in proper hijab and chador... Whether cartoon characters or real life characters..... they look beautiful that way. 

thats where we're different - i don't associate beauty with hijab

i don't do the hijab - i'm not ugly

thats where we're different - i don't associate beauty with hijab

i don't do the hijab - i'm not ugly

Good :) bless you..... 

Allah knows when i see some one without hijab, The only pray that comes from my heart is Ya Allah make that servant of yours proper hijabi and save her from your wrath

And when i see some one with proper hijab... The prayer... is Ya Allah protect her from all evils indeed it's difficult for her and reward her abundantly.

BUT YOU ARE AT SCHOOL ALREADY, YOU NEVER GET OUT !

Oohh yeah, I just remembered I am a teacher :p ... This pic is one of the reasons why I love my job so much. :D

Edited by starlight

It's in Swedish!

I organize everything to make studying more fun.

Each colored label with written title on it codes to a specific disease (ex: pancreas, prostate, gallbladder cancer) and when you open the page you'll find bird emojis/smileys ( I have them in 3 colors red, green, blue)

Those birds are my "imaginary" study friends and they highlight the most important facts.

0B2A3FDC-E8B8-406C-B845-B49F8745D779_zps

Relax bro! It's just an animated gif!

Anyway, right now I'm studying at home, no need to wear hijab.

Awwwwww, :) sweeet 

To have a good night's sleep, read Surah Hamd one time and Surah Ikhlas seven times. :)

I once cried. I was sleepless for God knows how many weeks and i've got only few hours of darkness. I can't sleep in day light, my alarm clock is one that wakes me up by light (gradually increasing illumination ).

Plus, the temp in room was not well adjusted. Then add to that few nightmares .

I usually keep staring on ceiling for long time in darkness before falling asleep but when day light breaks, i just can't do it, i have to close up my eyes to indue sleep. But when i close my eyes, i see faces and gore scenes.

I didn't want to come online because that will mean to light up a screen, i just wanted to sleep.

I don't know why but i recited Hamd 7 times... it worked.

Thought: how can someone be so illogical ! That without knowing a person personaly get trapped from faraway behind the screen ! It can be he/she trick with multiple ID's, or anything.

Thought-2: I enjoys people's thoughts and tounts here ! :-)

Oh & thought-3: Iam a person who dont trusts myself, so how can i trust anybody ! Specially behind the screen faraway.

Have a good time !

M/S

Edited by illusion.

Thought: how can someone be so illogical ! That without knowing a person personaly get trapped from faraway behind the screen ! It can be he/she trick with multiple ID's, or anything.

Thought-2: I enjoys people's thoughts and tounts here ! :-)

Oh & thought-3: Iam a person who dont trusts myself, so how can i trust anybody ! Specially behind the screen faraway.

Have a good time !

M/S

Are you http://www.shiachat.com/forum/user/176368-al-hashmi/ ?

Thoughts=>

OMG I can't believe what I heard today, the swedish government arrested few Shia brothers bcoz they're joining a Shia organization against ISIS, and one of the brothers that got arrested used to be a member of Shiachat.

I hope nothing serious is happening to them :( this is such a sad news.

Edited by EndlessMD

I would like to nominate Ruq as a mod.

Thanks for the vote of confidence cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496But (as much as i hate to deprive Haydar Husayn of the effervescent joy that my addition to the moderating team would undoubtedly give him :rolleyes:) this could never happen. Although i would happily join the Development Team, if only for the lovely eco-friendly green it would turn my status.

Thanks for the vote of confidence cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496But (as much as i hate to deprive Haydar Husayn of the effervescent joy that my addition to the moderating team would undoubtedly give him :rolleyes:) this could never happen.

You never know. There was a time when I was sure I could never become a mod either.

Thanks for the vote of confidence cool-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1292862496But (as much as i hate to deprive Haydar Husayn of the effervescent joy that my addition to the moderating team would undoubtedly give him :rolleyes:) this could never happen. Although i would happily join the Development Team, if only for the lovely eco-friendly green it would turn my status.

People can dream...

It's in Swedish!

I organize everything to make studying more fun.

Each colored label with written title on it codes to a specific disease (ex: pancreas, prostate, gallbladder cancer) and when you open the page you'll find bird emojis/smileys ( I have them in 3 colors red, green, blue)

Those birds are my "imaginary" study friends and they highlight the most important facts.

0B2A3FDC-E8B8-406C-B845-B49F8745D779_zps

Relax bro! It's just an animated gif!

Anyway, right now I'm studying at home, no need to wear hijab.

Sister I think at the end of school they should give you an art degree as well. Those notes look very time-consuming and creative.