Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

salaam to all. need urgent and extensive duaas .... been on a huge project and time's running out!!! 

Heaps of Prayers for you sister..... 

I'm still alive after non stop work, No sleep at all... feeling like Zombie... Feeling like eyes are popping out :/

Good thing is My mind is still working.... looks like i'm the only person running the whole darn operation from north to south....  and i'm training people in person and on phone at the same time while looking over everything.

Today i don't know; what's the big football match going on.. Final Match  Arsenal Vs Chelsey !! Why the heck did I give my consent to cover it :/ I'm not even fan of football. 

Well now i've made a promise...Not going to back out.. Always stick to your words and deliver it, No matter what... 

And missing some one at the same time, That's the only burden apart from sins on this soul and a huge one....

Still in every other thought; No matter how much you try to keep yourself busy....

May Allah hasten the reappearance of the Last one... Who will break the back of every arrogant and Cruel one !!

I don't get it. Why so many dislikes on this video? It is very saddening that many "muslims" are so blind to see the sincerity, humbleness and firm faith of Imam Khomeini (ra) in this video. Is it that they don't see it? Or their ego can't accept it?

Lets all increase the likes in this video.

Edited by SlaveOfAllah14

subhanallah never gets old.

This is Martoom & his long lost sister, Rosa. This could literally be us trying to pronounce the words in arabic or reading arabic words hahah - ignore the mother. lol 7a 5ale l 3lem kello yed7ak 3layna

Edited by Rosa Leema

This is Martoom & his long lost sister, Rosa. This could literally be us trying to pronounce the words in arabic or reading arabic words hahah - ignore the mother. lol 7a 5ale l 3lem kello yed7ak 3layna

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKDOvxhptQI

smalla 3alyke jarstine ba3den 8altane huwe 2hsan mene bektir. But that video is hilarious. Edited by Martyrdom

Jericho isn't dead ..... hopefully!!!  :D  ;)

http://news.yahoo.com/brother-cecil-lion-shot-killed-leaving-cubs-defenseless-195534856.html

UPDATE: New reports from Jericho’s GPS tracker indicate that he is alive and on the move, contradicting reports from Zimbabwe Wildlife Officials.Conservationists were eager to keep an eye on Jericho, as Cecil’s death left his entire pride in jeopardy. Typically a rival male lion will kill off another male’s cubs to insert its own bloodline into the pride. But in the month since Cecil’s death, Jericho has been seen defending the cubs. Without these two dominant males to defend the area, even more of Hwange’s lions are in jeopardy.

smalla 3alyke jarstine ba3den 8altane huwe 2hsan mene bektir. But that video is hilarious.

Huwe 2hsan mene bektir? :o

Oh wait, i remember,.. 2hsan menak bkteer. Yoou can only read mama/baba

i'm better than this, lying is haram ya marty.

Edited by Rosa Leema

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKDOvxhptQI

LOL, man that video is gold، especially the last part.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MWP8oMmOMQA

Please disable the 'like' button. Or add in a 'dislike' button. Don't make this forum seem like a happy place, it's not.

:D :D :D

i am ok bro. how are you?

O Good people of shiachat, please pray for me. i am in a very bad situation. something so complex that i have never faced before and its consuming all of me and demanding more.

please pray that it is solved soon and no harm come to any one. 

:(

Things are befalling us all the time.  It's remarkable how God plans things, and how even today, right at this moment, we are surviving.  Even with the stress, we are more grounded and alive then ever.   We rise to the occasion when needed, and things seem to unfold and work out in ways we never could imagine.  I hope this is the case with me as well.  God pray for us all. 

i am ok bro. how are you?

O Good people of shiachat, please pray for me. i am in a very bad situation. something so complex that i have never faced before and its consuming all of me and demanding more.

please pray that it is solved soon and no harm come to any one. 

:(

Inshallah... I will be praying for you. I have experienced reciting Ziyarat e Ashura in times of difficulty always brings relief.

Edited by starlight

Inshallah... I will be praying for you. I have experienced reciting Ziyarat e Ashura in times of difficulty always brings relief.

Yes I agree.. I have experienced some big miracles with Ziyarat Ashura myself :) inshaAllah brother Ammar remains safe and happy.

Edited by NooralHussain

lol her cheeks are huuuuuge, lol she's cute.

That video u send though, كبعبلا ك ك ك, that made my day lol.

Oh loool, the video i sent. I laughed 8 minutes straight at that

^ & yes i was counting how many mins i laughed, it's 8 lolol

Edited by Rosa Leema

Thought= I'm spending too much time on (SC live chat)

I'm afraid with this slow reading speed I'll fail my upcoming exam, so I've decided to quit....

Inshallah I'll be active again after I've passed the licensing exam :)

A special greeting to my chat friends::

CM(partner in crime)

GC(surgical assistant)

Bakir(game house mafia)

Laith(khayi)

Ibn.J(hioyo)

MA(big bro)

FS(cute sis)

Star(colleague)

Sina(lill bro)

SO(Alilooo) 8E80E55A-4730-4578-A25E-BC231D4961D9_zps

Fi aman Allah/be omide didar/till we meet again!

Wassalam, I will be waiting for your return. Fi Amanillah, ukhti, do well on your exam.