Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Goodbye my li'l angel, my pretty little girl... you weren't meant to see this cruel world...even your mother's love could not save you...

you will be missed. 

RIP

when a lions death is more important on a global level then the daily human genocides going around the world :/ http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-33727540

You have some people outraged with the lions death but ok with the aborted babies sold and experimented. Unbelievable hypocrisy.   

Goodbye my li'l angel, my pretty little girl... you weren't meant to see this cruel world...even your mother's love could not save you...

you will be missed.

RIP

Sorry for your loss.

you will be missed. 

RIP

WHAT?!?!?!!? :( Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un

you will be missed. 

RIP

May Allah give you Sabr to bear the tragedy. He is the owner of hearts. i hope and pray that He makes you brave enough to fight all the problems.

your little daughter will take you to heaven inshallah.

Watch "[English Subtitles] Auliaa Pearl - Haaj Mahmood Karimi" on YouTube

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Sister Apo,

I can only give you words of comfort. Please be patient and strong. Look it as God has given you x amount of years to be with your daughter and cherish those memories. It is unimaginable when a parent loses a child, but Alhamd'Allah you have your son and keep going for his sake and God give you strength and don't forget the tragedy of Ahulbayt, they ease the burning heart and your tears that shed say it is for Aba Abd'Allah. Seek the intercession of Sayyida Fatymah.

To God we belong, and to Him we shall return.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

you will be missed. 

RIP

May Allah swt give you Sabr ): You're always in my worthless duaas, sister. :(

Edited by NooralHussain

you will be missed. 

RIP

Inna lilahe wa innaa alehyi rajiun. Really sorry for your loss. May Allah grant you sabr and suqoon and may He ease you from your troubles.

Thank you everyone - it's a hard time for because i really really really wanted her; somehow i knew she was a girl. i miscarried so we had a very short time together and that's what has shattered me. i cannot put up a brave face anymore.

but thank you for your kind words - shows SC has some truly caring people :)

We are always here for you sister :(

Thank you everyone - it's a hard time for because i really really really wanted her; somehow i knew she was a girl. i miscarried so we had a very short time together and that's what has shattered me. i cannot put up a brave face anymore.

Innallaha wa inallahi rajion

May Allah(SWT) give you patience. Always remember this world is temporary. It will end one day. And so will all the hardships we face. May Allah(SWT) be with you always sweet sister.

Condolences for your loss dear sister....

May Allah give you strength and Reward you abundantly... in my prayers. 

you will be missed.

RIP

NOOO, Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un, I'm sorry for your loss apo, may Allah give you strength and patience.

Movers: check

New home: check

House cleaned: check

Realtor has key: check

Scheduled carpet cleaning: check

Load the car: check

Warning light.

Find mechanic at 9 PM: alternator needs replacement.

Unload car

Schedule mechanic open on Saturday.

We were supposed to leave 14 hours ago. Ah well. Moving is a pain. Good thing my car told me it needs repair here, rather than stopping halfway.

Sleeping on the floor isn't ideal, but at least we are safe.

looks like, i'm spending 24 hours in office today... after only 3 hour sleep last night... 

and then again on work tomorrow 10 am....  

office is my second home from now on....  only going home for taking shower and  changing clothes....  :wacko:

I ask them provide me apartment in the same building, it would be easy that way.

"Cecil the lion's brother Jericho has been shot dead by poachers in a park in Zimbabwe."   :excl:

0ba827cd224769a042ff37e741e29f46.jpg

Your example is a complete moon, No, you are more illuminating 

Your cheek is Ruby,

your mouth is Gem

Your half is Camphor ,

your third is Ember

Your fifth is rose water 

and your rest is Sugar 

That's shouldn't be a poem, that what teens write on their silly social media...