Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

What are you Muslim or not!? Are you mu'min brother inshallah?

The whole point of that ridiculous show is showing their shaytani haram actions in public. Partying, drinking, sex, cursing, fighting, and the list goes on. What is the entire fundamental of Islam? "Promote the good, forbid the evil." (Amr bil ma3roof, wa nahy 3an al munkar)

yes i am shia muslim which is y i dont judge people until learning about them first and not calling them bad justy because i didnt leik how they look.

yes i am shia muslim which is y i dont judge people until learning about them first and not calling them bad justy because i didnt leik how they look.

The whole point of the show is learning about them...partying, alcohol, zina, cursing, fighting, how is this not a presentation of their character and akhlaaq? If you seriously see no problem in this, I desperately pray for you brother. You have my dua.

Edited by jund_el_Mahdi

Saleh Brother,

I Think U Speak Directly from Heart, which is a good thing, not many people on shia chat speak in this way!

(bismillah)

(salam)

At this moment my thoughts are with our brothers in Bahrain. When it was announced a few weeks ago that there would be a protest on the 14th I wondered anxiously if it would take place, if there would be enough response. A few days before the 14th there were reports of the governement distributing money, possibly to be viewed in a positive light.

Yesterday, alhamdulillah, the protests began and they are still continuing today. Press TV reported that Saudi troops are already being sent to help the governement out. The prospect of a change of regime in Bahrain led by the Shiite majority is obviously not something they're prepared to stand by and observe.

My prayers are with our Bahraini brethren. May Allah (swt) grant them success. God willing, when they do recover their country, a second Islamic state can be established in the region.

Tonight is Tuesday night. Please remember to recite Dua-at-Tawassul.

(bismillah)

(salam)

At this moment my thoughts are with our brothers in Bahrain. When it was announced a few weeks ago that there would be a protest on the 14th I wondered anxiously if it would take place, if there would be enough response. A few days before the 14th there were reports of the governement distributing money, possibly to be viewed in a positive light.

Yesterday, alhamdulillah, the protests began and they are still continuing today. Press TV reported that Saudi troops are already being sent to help the governement out. The prospect of a change of regime in Bahrain led by the Shiite majority is obviously not something they're prepared to stand by and observe.

My prayers are with our Bahraini brethren. May Allah (swt) grant them success. God willing, when they do recover their country, a second Islamic state can be established in the region.

Tonight is Tuesday night. Please remember to recite Dua-at-Tawassul.

Ameen ya rab el 3alameen. I will keep them in my dua dear brother. May Allah swt hasten the reappearance of our Imam (ajfs) to bring back JUSTICE in this world as it was filled with oppression and haram before it.

The whole point of the show is learning about them...partying, alcohol, zina, cursing, fighting, how is this not a presentation of their character and akhlaaq? If you seriously see no problem in this, I desperately pray for you brother. You have my dua.

everyone has good things and bad things. the only ones who were entirly good were the prophets, 12 imams and probably imam khomeni and khamnei. so u have to look at the overal package for every person. y r u just judging her on the bad things u see???????? get to know more about her and u will see shes not as bad as u think she is.

Oh good grief....

you are wasting your time, his obsession is bordering on insanity!!

we tried everything!!!

la hawla walla quata ila billa!!

:unsure:

thoughts - wanna go driving again!!!

DOnt generlize. there r some good people among kafars and some bad people among muslims.

I'm not generalizing. I see kufr, I call it kufr. Simple really.

You're free to idolize whom you want. But it is a serious question of your conscience when an individual who openly commits zina, engages in partying, drinks alcohol, curses and fights with people, and numerous other haram acts is "perfect" to you and your "role model".

It's not a question of opinion, but if you have love for Allah swt and Ahlul Bayt, you can not at the same time love a person like this, who engages in all characteristics that are against everything Ahlul Bayt stand for.

You're free to idolize whom you want. But it is a serious question of your conscience when an individual who openly commits zina, engages in partying, drinks alcohol, curses and fights with people, and numerous other haram acts is "perfect" to you and your "role model".

It's not a question of opinion, but if you have love for Allah swt and Ahlul Bayt, you can not at the same time love a person like this, who engages in all characteristics that are against everything Ahlul Bayt stand for.

It is not kufr. u can love many things at the same time.

everyone has good things and bad things. the only ones who were entirly good were the prophets, 12 imams and probably imam khomeni and khamnei. so u have to look at the overal package for every person. y r u just judging her on the bad things u see???????? get to know more about her and u will see shes not as bad as u think she is.

Anyone who thinks we have any imams other than the 12 imams(as), and that anyone is perfect other than the 14 infallibles(as) and perhaps Maula Abbas(as), Bib Zainab(as), Ali Akbar (as) etc (i.e. the special and close associates of ahlulbayt(as)) is an extremely deviated heretic. May Allah(swt)'s la'nat be on him/her!

IT IS INTRESTING HOW TWO GUYS ARE WASTING THEIR TIME ON DISCUSSING " A WILD BUFFALO" OR SNOOKI

u have your own role models i have mine. i dont make fun of u about yours so i ask u not do the same about me.

(bismillah)(salam)

His role models are Imams (as) (hopefully) and yours is some Kaffir. You mock Islam whether intentionally or not. I am not just talking about this post, there are way too many posts in which you present yourself as the person the world wants to see, not the person Allah (set) wants to see. May I know your age? You act too naive at times. You answered advice with ignorance just so some one behind some screen could type "lol" and make you would feel good. I dedicated a verse to you.

He woke up only when he came to his grave

Buried under the world he sought to please

u have your own role models i have mine. i dont make fun of u about yours so i ask u not do the same about me.

um........sorry to burst ur bubble but my role models are ahul bayt (as), you cant make fun of them anyways!!!

hey pal, we are just trying to help you see reason, its your personal choice, so ma 3la al rasool ila al balagh!! (nothing more is asked of the messenger except delivering their message)

have a good life!!!! inshallah Allah guides you!!!

:)

thoughts - sc made me burn the food..... :dry:

Edited by zainab100

^ ^ ^

Lol. were you that much into SC, that you burned food.

Don't worry i do it all the time and i love it. :wacko:

I agree with you guys shia muslims shouldn't take those hollywood actors as role models, because they only lead to hell.

When i was in my early teens i took someone that is famous (but pious shia muslim) as a role model but i swear i became so religious afterwood that it was unbelievable.

I mean as a teen you hardly think about Ahlulbayt as role models so you try to take some actor, singer or whatever as a role model, but Alhamdulilah this person made me never think of listening to music again, being pious and religious as well. I understood muharam and Imam Hussain much better and the most important thing was to learn to love Ahlulbayt and take THEM as the only role models, as they can never lead you to go astray.

So brother if you cant take AhlulBayet as role models then try to take someone that will make you reach them as role models. Trust me these hollywood Actors, Actresses will only make you become worse and not any better.

Sorry for taking long...

Edited by shia pride

^ thank you for sharing!!

hmm......seems the sc had maintance issues to deal with, i hope they fixed the uploading problem

:Hijabi:

ruined my uni timetable...................*facedesk*

:cry:

(bismillah)(salam)

His role models are Imams (as) (hopefully) and yours is some Kaffir. You mock Islam whether intentionally or not. I am not just talking about this post, there are way too many posts in which you present yourself as the person the world wants to see, not the person Allah (set) wants to see. May I know your age? You act too naive at times. You answered advice with ignorance just so some one behind some screen could type "lol" and make you would feel good. I dedicated a verse to you.

He woke up only when he came to his grave

Buried under the world he sought to please

i mocked Islam???????????????? i would never do that! show me where i have done that. :mad:

my age has nothing to do with it. y u r always trying to get personnel information from me????????????

^ ^ ^

do you by any chance attend uws.

:o

i was late by 3 hours when registration opened today and i missed out on alll the good classes............*facedesk*

Edited by zainab100

:o

i was late by 3 hours when registration opened today and i missed out on alll the good classes............*facedesk*

good classes ?

ya3ni there is bad classes in the afternoon ?

lol

dont worry,it doesnt change anything ,unless you chose your teachers.,

what matter is the teacher :)

good classes ?

ya3ni there is bad classes in the afternoon ?

lol

dont worry,it doesnt change anything ,unless you chose your teachers.,

what matter is the teacher :)

well, i dont know the teachers yet, inshallah they are good though.

well i spent a week sorting my timetable, and i was waiting for registration to open, and when it did, i missed out on the times that fit my timetable, so instead i got classes all over the place instead of the organised way i had planned.

yallah, wa7ad ma yi3rif el sale7 ib shini sar!

Rhaas.....majorly out of control couple of days. I guess it makes life more interesting to have these episodes of "craziness".....lol.....The only problem is when they havent happened in a while they tend to be MORE crazy than usual. And that's whats been gwanin this week. Ah well, I am starting to sound like a schizo now......which I am not :Hijabi: ...so i'll stop with this thought!

Diary of a bad man is SICK......JAM THAT HYPE.......hahaha....i love that guy. Anyone who hasnt watched it must....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOlwLs9unA

Edited by _jen_

Diary of a bad man is SICK......JAM THAT HYPE.......hahaha....i love that guy. Anyone who hasnt watched it must....

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DOlwLs9unA

(salam)

I've met them all before. The character 'Asif' is my cousin.