Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

my english has gotten so much worse! how can that happen? when i read my own posts it's almost getting embarrassing! how can my English get worse with time, even though i use it all the time? la hawla walaqowata ila bilah

happens - my urdu has become nasty though its my mother tongue. but in my case we speak more English around our place so the kids can be fluent too. 

laithAlIRAQI

Ok it's pink

^^ laithjust confessed that his beard is pink... Naturally pink. :p

Gaius thinks its due to a rare recessive genes that arabs have and I think it great cos his future wife will be able to match her dress with his beard.

PS, he gave me permission to share it with everyone on the forum

as 98% of pakistani people calls them burger bachay.

burger or whatever, i don't want my kids falling out in society - and where i live in karachi, not speaking english can get you ridiculed.

plus that's how all of us were brought up too anyway - and iA i plan on moving them abroad for their studies so Urdu isn't going to be much help i guess

I'm the only one doing any work around here and it's making me grumpy. Maybe I should just sleep or play or watch videos and movies like everyone else. We'll see how well we get moved to our new house that way.

We don't even have a new house. We're packing up and moving blind.

I wonder if anyone else would do any of the work if I just didn't. I doubt it.

Grrrrr. Poor me and my first world problems.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

I love how Iranian momins dress there daughters. Unlike the Lebanese with there daughters. Sub7an'Allah the difference. Makes me barf how they dress them like racy pop stars.

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

I love how Iranian momins dress there daughters. Unlike the Lebanese with there daughters. Sub7an'Allah the difference. Makes me barf how they dress them like racy pop stars.

they make them wear hijab or the security of the shrine won't let them in -.-

a bit extreme i think. They are kids and girls will have to wear hijab by 9 anyways so why the hardship? It is already 45C+ -.-

didn't like that rule at all.....at all.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Don't generalize that's unfair to the ones who don't.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum.

Brother, people are smart enough to understand it isn't all in both Iranian and Lebs. But unfortunately, it's how some parents dress there daughters in the Lebanese society. Have a looksy.

And to add gas on the fire, when they see a girl who is dressed like that lovely girl, they call her out, and say shu hal libbis al nowar.

You know that is the truth.

Sister CM,

Have a look at picture number 7. None of the sisters are wearing it comically. Mash'Allah. Allah wafikoun. But, I know what you mean with the half hijab wear. But, I'm not referring to those girls dear sis.

Yes Allah set taqleef at 9. But, it doesn't hurt to practice. Don't you know that famous pic of Imam Khomeini holding his granddaughter's hand while she is in Chadour (both showing there backs to the camera).

Edited by Laayla

Dear Sister,

They teach them the beauty and modesty of hijab at a young age. I can appreciate and respect that.

Nooooo

iranians cute daughters when they grow, they put hijab in comical way !

That's not modesty education -.- 

Allah said 9 years, no one should philosophise 

Soon finished with my job. There's only 11 days left.

It has been a hard fight with many najaf.org and sistani.org questions and finially, yes, it's over, though I have found the job quite easily now.

they make them wear hijab or the security of the shrine won't let them in -.-

a bit extreme i think. They are kids and girls will have to wear hijab by 9 anyways so why the hardship? It is already 45C+ -.-

didn't like that rule at all.....at all.

Bruv the eid prayer wasn't held at a shrine, it was held at the Imam Khomeini grand mosalla. (see the pics)

Does the Development Team actually do anything? if not, can i be part of the Development Team please?

Yes, they do things. They come up with ideas for improvements, contests, and stuff like that.

Why does he have a rifle? :/  

Looks like he might be spotting dissidents in the crowd or something lol 

modern day sword :) mash Allah it suits him well .. i hope he has it with him wherever he goes.

there is a certain energy that emanates from a mu'min who carries a weapon for sake of Allah, and if somebody talks  .. then boom! :D just kidding 

Yes, they do things. They come up with ideas for improvements, contests, and stuff like that.

That's probably not as hard & stressful as being mod/admin

how hard is it being a Mod or an Admin anyway? I get a headache when i think about it 

how hard is it being a Mod or an Admin anyway? I get a headache when i think about it

I've never been an admin. The hardest thing about being a mod is handing out punishments to good people who break the rules, especially people who I like.

Why does he have a rifle? :/  

Looks like he might be spotting dissidents in the crowd or something lol 

It's a Dragunov, so the whole jama'ah is within his range :)

$_1.JPG