Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Development Team

Ghuluw is extremism, usually characterized by attributing the attributes of Allah to the Prophets or the Imams. Ghali is an extremist or someone does Ghuluw, and Ghulat is the plural of Ghali.

How are you feeling, Apo? Do you have a lot of pain? What did the doctor say about your eye? I am glad to see you.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar
  • Veteran Member

What on earth is ghuluw, ghali and all those other words you people use? translation would help.

There used to be a sect with a set of beliefs. Later whoever resembled them got called with the name; and today there is a certain type of Shias who elevate infallibles to divine status with utterances like "Ali Rabb" etc, who get called this. Today it's more like a pejorative label to paste on other people who themselves don't like being called as such. They return the epithet by labelling their opponents with muqassar, accusing them of taqseer.

#21stCenturyShiaTheologicalQuibbles.

Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member

Ghuluw is extremism, usually characterized by attributing the attributes of Allah to the Prophets or the Imams. Ghali is an extremist or someone does Ghuluw, and Ghulat is the plural of Ghali.

How are you feeling, Apo? Do you have a lot of pain? What did the doctor say about your eye? I am glad to see you.

Ah alright. thanks for the explanation. 

I'm pretty good. Not much pain because I've been given heavy pain medication. I won't be able to see with the eye for about 3-6 months because there's silicone oil in it. after 6 months ill have another surgery to retrieve the silicone oil and fill it in with some other liquid or something after which my vision will start becoming better. all in all, i have about a year of having a useless eye. think ill get a pirate's patch lol.

There used to be a sect with a set of beliefs. Later whoever resembled them got called with the name; and today there is a certain type of Shias who elevate infallibles to divine status with utterances like "Ali Rabb" etc, who get called this. Today it's more like a pejorative label to paste on other people who themselves don't like being called as such. They return the epithet by labelling their opponents with muqassar, accusing them of taqseer.

#21stCenturyShiaTheologicalQuibbles.

i get it now. we once knew a family who tried talking my dad and mom into believing that listening to a majlis and crying on Hussain (A.S)'s tragedy was far more  important than saying your prayers. oh and even though they were filthy rich, the only thing, according to them, that they ate EVERYDAY were handouts at shrines and dargahs like that of Abdullah Shah Ghazi in Karachi. their mum was particularly into all that dancing stuff people do at these local shrines.

and they wanted me to marry their son. LOL. my dad particularly had a problem with him wearing 3 earrings and multiple rings on his fingers and wearing ONLY black clothing. that was as 'satanic' as it could get for my father haha. simple man he was.

• Advanced Member

Salaam Brother , 

At first I tried no to respond to your post. But as you are a moderator and a truth seeker, I think it is necessary to mention some issues here:

1. This kind of post doesn't seem to be nice, specially from a moderator.

2. I guess you don't know this, but: If I am correct about your interpretation of the Gulow concept, I should say that ,Those whom you are calling Ghali can include almost all the ulema and maraja. In other word, those things that you regard them as Guluw are accepted by almost all the ulema and maraja, and according to this concept of Guluw almost all the Shias and its ulema, past and present, are Ghali.

However, I should say, I saw in one thread a member called " asking directly from Allah " shirk. Definitely I disagree with it, but I guess your Ghali members list include more members. 

Keep us in your prayer, brother.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ilahi, Rajab passed, Sha'ban is passing, but I haven't passed from myself !

O Allah: If You have not forgiven us in the past days of Sha'ban, do forgive us in the rest of it 

اللّهُمَّ إنْ لَمْ تَكُنْ غَفَرْتَ لَنَا فِيمَا مَضَى مِنْ شَعْبَانَ ، فَاغْفِرْ لَنَا فِيمَا بَقِيَ مِنْهُ

I don't think that's what it is about. I suggest reading comments from Syed, Bulgarian_Shia, Yafuku and their likes, who claim Nadi Ali is wajib to recite, among other ridiculous things.

Edited by al-Ibrahimi
  • Veteran Member

i get it now. we once knew a family who tried talking my dad and mom into believing that listening to a majlis and crying on Hussain (A.S)'s tragedy was far more  important than saying your prayers. oh and even though they were filthy rich, the only thing, according to them, that they ate EVERYDAY were handouts at shrines and dargahs like that of Abdullah Shah Ghazi in Karachi. their mum was particularly into all that dancing stuff people do at these local shrines.

and they wanted me to marry their son. LOL. my dad particularly had a problem with him wearing 3 earrings and multiple rings on his fingers and wearing ONLY black clothing. that was as 'satanic' as it could get for my father haha. simple man he was.

Eww. This is a popular image of what is called a malang. I get creeps hearing these people speak.

I'm pretty good. Not much pain because I've been given heavy pain medication. I won't be able to see with the eye for about 3-6 months because there's silicone oil in it. after 6 months ill have another surgery to retrieve the silicone oil and fill it in with some other liquid or something after which my vision will start becoming better. all in all, i have about a year of having a useless eye. think ill get a pirate's patch lol.

Wishing you speedy recovery :)

Edited by Marbles

What on earth is ghuluw, ghali and all those other words you people use? translation would help.

Just to add, a ghali (someone who practises ghuluw) is more than just someone who believes Ali a.s is God (GOD FORBID).

That is pretty clear cut, so a lot of people instead of saying something obviously shirk, they found ways , perhaps out of ignorance or perhaps being totally misguided and thinking over-praising an Imam a.s will gain them closer to him? Allahualam.

They alleged:

1. Allah swt created the universe, and then left delegation of risq to the Imams a.s i.e tafweed. That an imam a.s is the one who controls every single atom of the universe regularly, he commands he angels, they send down the rain, - which is rejected in shi'ism.

2. They alleged the Imams a.s had knowledge of almost every single thing i.e the ammount of grains of sand in the earth, etc. Our imams replied to this by saying:

حمدويه، قال حدثنا يعقوب، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن شعيب، عن أبي بصير، قال : قلت لأبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) إنهم يقولون قال و ما يقولون قلت يقولون تعلم قطر المطر و عدد النجوم و ورق الشجر و وزن ما في البحر و

عدد التراب، فرفع يده إلى السماء، و قال سبحان الله سبحان الله لا و الله ما يعلم هذا إلا الله

532. Hamdawayh who said: narrated to us Ya’qub from Ibn Abi Umayr from Shuayb from Abi Basir who said: I said to Abi Abdillah عليه السلام – they do say, he said: and what do they say? I said: they say that you know the number of the drops in the rain, and the number of the stars, and the number of leaves in all the trees, and the weight of what is in the ocean, and the number of sand particles, so he عليه السلام raised his hand to the sky and said: praise be to Allah, praise be to Allah, no by Allah, no one knows this except for Allah.

Rijal Al-Kashi - Saheeh (I don't know who translated the above, but it is a verified correct translation, i think it may have been brother Islamic Salvation? unsure)

other points i am not sure are ghuluw - might be:

1. People who allege the 3rd shahdah in the adhan is wajb.

2. People who say 'inshAli' instead of 'inshAllah'

3. People who say Ali IS Allah (whatever wordplay they use to mean imam Ali a.s

4. People who spread the lie you can not directly call on Allah swt

Now in the present day, the term ghuluw and ghulat are sometimes not landed against true ghali's(though there's a debate on this):

For example, if someone rarely ever mentions rasullulah s.a.w, rarely ever mentions Allah swt, and every day only mentions the imams a.s, in danger never yells 'Ya Allah' but always yells 'Ya Ali madad' or says 'may Ali protect you' rather than 'May Allah protect you.

Another example you'll find is people performing public acts of self mutilation, violenty lashing themselves or cutting themselves open with swords in brutal ways, and even cutting the scalps of little children.

Again, you find people who barely read the Quran, give far more importance to latmiyats, don't really give any care in the world for Muhammed pbuh and all they know is Ya Ali Ya Hussain a.s

Honestly, lashing onesself with swords, never asking help of Allah swt, and giving little preference to the Quran and the life of Muhammed pbuh is about the opposite to what the ahlulbayt a.s would have wanted. in my view...

We need to totally run into these indo-pak areas , or any area in the world and cleanse the ghuluw or extremism (whichever is prevalent)

By the way, i used to know a guy here from India , a shia who told me something they recite is 'if there was no God, than God would have been Ali a.s' or something to that effect. He was a legitimate shia as well. Not to link the two, and not to backbite on the dear brother , but i believe if my memory serves me right, he was also defending tatbir.

Edited by Tawheed313
  • Veteran Member

Brother Al-Ibrahimi joon (= dear) ,

If by gholow, whatever the name is, you just mean that ( reciting nadeAli is wajib ) or this, I can't disagree with you and if you look at that thread, you will see we ourselves criticized their posts too. But I think the ghalis list includes more members here.

Brother we had recently cases in which some of our Shia brothers regarded reciting اشهدان علی ولی الله  during the athan as bed'a. We had cases in which some called saying ''Ya Ali madad " gholow or shirk. More surprisingly, we had cases that some regarded " ziarate jame " as shirk. 

I am sure you agree that according to this interpretation of bed'a, gholow and shirk concepts, almost all the Shias and its ulema and maraja would be considered innovator, ghali and mushrik.

Alhamdulilah we are all Shias of Ahlulbayt. But brother, some of us are doing a very dangerous interpretation of quran and hadith concepts. We should be more careful.

Edited by kamyar
  • Advanced Member

Eww. This is a popular image of what is called a malang. I get creeps hearing these people speak.

Wishing you speedy recovery :)

Yeah - that's the word. Malang. gosh those were creepy people. apparently they were converts from sunnis and took things to the extreme i guess. 

oh well, i got saved though :D

Just to add, a ghali (someone who practises ghuluw) is more than just someone who believes Ali a.s is God (GOD FORBID).

That is pretty clear cut, so a lot of people instead of saying something obviously shirk, they found ways , perhaps out of ignorance or perhaps being totally misguided and thinking over-praising an Imam a.s will gain them closer to him? Allahualam.

They alleged:

1. Allah swt created the universe, and then left delegation of risq to the Imams a.s i.e tafweed. That an imam a.s is the one who controls every single atom of the universe regularly, he commands he angels, they send down the rain, - which is rejected in shi'ism.

2. They alleged the Imams a.s had knowledge of almost every single thing i.e the ammount of grains of sand in the earth, etc. Our imams replied to this by saying:

حمدويه، قال حدثنا يعقوب، عن ابن أبي عمير، عن شعيب، عن أبي بصير، قال : قلت لأبي عبد الله (عليه السلام) إنهم يقولون قال و ما يقولون قلت يقولون تعلم قطر المطر و عدد النجوم و ورق الشجر و وزن ما في البحر و

عدد التراب، فرفع يده إلى السماء، و قال سبحان الله سبحان الله لا و الله ما يعلم هذا إلا الله

532. Hamdawayh who said: narrated to us Ya’qub from Ibn Abi Umayr from Shuayb from Abi Basir who said: I said to Abi Abdillah عليه السلام – they do say, he said: and what do they say? I said: they say that you know the number of the drops in the rain, and the number of the stars, and the number of leaves in all the trees, and the weight of what is in the ocean, and the number of sand particles, so he عليه السلام raised his hand to the sky and said: praise be to Allah, praise be to Allah, no by Allah, no one knows this except for Allah.

Rijal Al-Kashi - Saheeh (I don't know who translated the above, but it is a verified correct translation, i think it may have been brother Islamic Salvation? unsure)

other points i am not sure are ghuluw - might be:

1. People who allege the 3rd shahdah in the adhan is wajb.

2. People who say 'inshAli' instead of 'inshAllah'

3. People who say Ali IS Allah (whatever wordplay they use to mean imam Ali a.s

4. People who spread the lie you can not directly call on Allah swt

Now in the present day, the term ghuluw and ghulat are sometimes not landed against true ghali's(though there's a debate on this):

For example, if someone rarely ever mentions rasullulah s.a.w, rarely ever mentions Allah swt, and every day only mentions the imams a.s, in danger never yells 'Ya Allah' but always yells 'Ya Ali madad' or says 'may Ali protect you' rather than 'May Allah protect you.

Another example you'll find is people performing public acts of self mutilation, violenty lashing themselves or cutting themselves open with swords in brutal ways, and even cutting the scalps of little children.

Again, you find people who barely read the Quran, give far more importance to latmiyats, don't really give any care in the world for Muhammed pbuh and all they know is Ya Ali Ya Hussain a.s

Honestly, lashing onesself with swords, never asking help of Allah swt, and giving little preference to the Quran and the life of Muhammed pbuh is about the opposite to what the ahlulbayt a.s would have wanted. in my view...

We need to totally run into these indo-pak areas , or any area in the world and cleanse the ghuluw or extremism (whichever is prevalent)

By the way, i used to know a guy here from India , a shia who told me something they recite is 'if there was no God, than God would have been Ali a.s' or something to that effect. He was a legitimate shia as well. Not to link the two, and not to backbite on the dear brother , but i believe if my memory serves me right, he was also defending tatbir.

I had the teacher (a female) who taught me the Quran in my childhood tell me that Ali (A.S) is responsible for the distribution of rizq. I;ve always wondered about it though and questioned why Allah calls Himself Raaziq  if its Ali (A.S) who does so. In one of the majalis of Muharram in my teen years i remember the cleric saying that Allah shook hands with Muhammad (PBUH) during Mairaaj and the hand He used for this purpose was that of Ali (A.S). Now I know it was all an exagerration...

don't even get me started on the people who do those bloody lashings. People are dying of cancers and what not and instead of donating their blood these people go on to just waste it like that. I believe if Husain (A.S) was alive He would have preferred people todonate blood and save lives instead of lashing it away...plus the sight it creates is just unspeakable.

• Veteran Member

Yeah - that's the word. Malang. gosh those were creepy people. apparently they were converts from sunnis and took things to the extreme i guess. 

I had the teacher (a female) who taught me the Quran in my childhood tell me that Ali (A.S) is responsible for the distribution of rizq. I;ve always wondered about it though and questioned why Allah calls Himself Raaziq  if its Ali (A.S) who does so. In one of the majalis of Muharram in my teen years i remember the cleric saying that Allah shook hands with Muhammad (pbuh) during Mairaaj and the hand He used for this purpose was that of Ali (A.S). Now I know it was all an exagerration...

don't even get me started on the people who do those bloody lashings. People are dying of cancers and what not and instead of donating their blood these people go on to just waste it like that. I believe if Husain (A.S) was alive He would have preferred people todonate blood and save lives instead of lashing it away...plus the sight it creates is just unspeakable.

Your teacher wasn't wrong. It is in fact Household of Prophet ( (pbuh)) who distributes Rizq ( and Rizq is not just something we eat) according to the will of our Lord. 

I had the teacher (a female) who taught me the Quran in my childhood tell me that Ali (A.S) is responsible for the distribution of rizq. I;ve always wondered about it though and questioned why Allah calls Himself Raaziq  if its Ali (A.S) who does so. In one of the majalis of Muharram in my teen years i remember the cleric saying that Allah shook hands with Muhammad (pbuh) during Mairaaj and the hand He used for this purpose was that of Ali (A.S). Now I know it was all an exagerration...

It is only Allah swt who distributes risq, and infact, shia's vehemently oppose our anthophomorphism of Allah swt.

Allah swt is the one who decides how risq is distributed, he is the one with the power to grant dua, sustenance. If anyone says the Imams a.s distribute it, they are in error. Allah swt distributes it, how he does it is up to him, whether through an angel of an Imam.

There is a big difference between saying the Imams a.s are the distributers of risq, or Allah swt is the distributer of risq through his angels, Imams a.s creation (though i don't want to comment on this)

I would also like to present this hadith:

From Yāsir, the servant, said, I said to al-Riḍā (عليه السلام),

‘What do you say about al-Tafwīd?’ And he (عليه السلام) said: ‘Allāh (تبارك و تعالى), delegated (fawwaḍa) to His prophet (صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) affairs of His religion’, and He said: “Take whatever the Messenger gives to you, and deny for yourself whatever he prohibits” (59:7).

As for (delegating) the creation and sustenance, then No! He (عليه السلام) said: ‘Allāh (عَزَّ وَ جَلَّ) says “Allāh is the creator of all things’ (3:16) and He says “It is Allāh, He has created you, then He has given you sustenance, then He has made you die, then He has brought you back to life, are there any of your partners who can does of that any of these things? Glory be to Allāh, and High is He from the partners (they attribute)” (30:40)

Source:

al-Sadooq(another one of the great shia scholars narrating a hadith from an Imam a.s) `Uyoon al-Akhbaar, vol. 2, ch. 46, pg. 202-203, hadeeth # 3

I also made a video against the barbaric custom of tatbir, may Allah swt rid us of this mockery:

I am desisting from writing anymore. My heart rips itself into pieces and those pieces into smaller pieces at the damage the ghuluw do to us, and the damage the extremists (who may not be classed as ghuluw) do.

Their exaggeration of our Imams a.s sickens my to the very core of my being. They turn many from shia islam due to the perversity of their views and will be held accountable if Allah swt so wills.

Brother we had recently cases in which some of our Shia brothers regarded reciting اشهدان علی ولی الله  during the athan as bed'a. We had cases in which some called saying ''Ya Ali madad " gholow or shirk. More surprisingly, we had cases that some regarded " ziarate jame " as shirk. 

I am sure you agree that according to this interpretation of bed'a, gholow and shirk concepts, almost all the Shias and its ulema and maraja would be considered innovator, ghali and mushrik.

Alhamdulilah we are all Shias of Ahlulbayt. But brother, some of us are doing a very dangerous interpretation of quran and hadith concepts. We should be more careful.

I argue against the belief Ali a.s can actually grant us dua and we can ask him for risq, sustenance, health, wealth.  Those that do i can not for now say perform shirk, but i am against that kind of tawassul and say it is a wrong ijtihad to deem that sort of tawassul as permissible.

However, there is nothing wrong in my books for asking the Prophet and masumeen a.s to pray to Allah swt for you, do shafa'h, and for asking Allah swt for their sake - this is the correct kind of tawassul as per a number of marja and shiekhs.

Rather than saying : O Ali forgive me my sins, grant me a child

One must say, O Allah , none suffices me but you, grant me a child and forgive me my sins, O Allah i ask you for the sake of Muhammed and his pure progeny, O Muhammed pray to Allah swt for me, for you are his slave and his close servant, none can allow risq to me save the creator of everything.

Can you see the difference?

Edited by hameedeh

Allah Allah ignorance of people...

This is 4 minutes videos.....  Wahabi is answered by a sunni..., Whether we can seek help from prophet(pbuh) or not... Is it correct or not... Is it shirk ? or it's just wahabies literal interpretation, And all those blaming others of Gluluw and ghali must watch this where they stand and which ideology they are following ?

Edited by struggling_On

Your teacher wasn't wrong. It is in fact Household of Prophet ( (pbuh)) who distributes Rizq ( and Rizq is not just something we eat) according to the will of our Lord. 

Allah swt is the one who decides the risq, he is the one who decides the delegation of the universe. The imams a.s do not decide who to grant what, who gets what share, who is to be granted sustenance - this is only in the hands of Allah swt. It is considered kufr to believe Allah swt created the universe, and then left the distribution of risq and the decisions of delegation of the running of the universe to the imams a.s

However, if you believe the above but say,  Allah swt has made the imams a.s like the angels, so he sends down rain or governs the universe through the angels whom he commands and they obey his decisions, and the imams a.s are like that, so in a sense, the Imams a.s aren't the real distributers , just the tool by which Allah swt distributs, like his angel , that doesn't sound like shirk, but i would say i would rather withold belief in that till i read more but it does not seem problematic, but we must be absolutely careful in our wording.

It is clear to differentiate this so people don't get confused.

So in essence, no-one but Allah swt delegates and distributes risq, but you believe the Imams a.s are made to be like angels who Allah swt uses as obidient slaves and tools in order to distribute the risq and obey the commands of Allah swt who is the sole delegator and sole provider?

It's a pretty fine line between shirk and what is acceptable but i fear a lot of people have accidently trodden onto shirk.

The imams a.s had children, were sick, used the toilet, had sexual intercourse, bathed - were human beings. This must also be mentioned. I find it difficult to see how they were able to do this when say, they were showering, using the toilet, but Allhualam.

Edited by Tawheed313

^^^indeed that is true... i wish people would just look into their own hearts first before calling others mushriks, All Ego and desires worshipers telling others to worship ... Allah o akbur !!

anyways...

A famous line of poetry that i like...

Even this is punishment for a hypocrite.... What is that

Ali is the lion of Allah.... ;)

:yaali:  

Edited by struggling_On

I do not regard anyone who says Ya Ali Madad as a mushrik, nor anyone who says O Ali protect me as a kafir. I simply believe it is a very incorrect method of tawassul. It is wrong to be saying these things.

I regard those who perform tatbir as the killers of the message of hussain a.s, extremists, but not 'ghuluw' in the traditional sense. Simply extremists who must be guided , must be asked to refrain, and must be given a chance to repent and integrate back into our communities with love and compassion.

I still affirm that some shia's are confused about concepts which can take them from tawheed to shirk, and it is the duty of our scholars to act against this.

There are beliefs we shia's have that must be explicitly explained, because a layman simply repeating these beliefs can fall into shirk due to confusion.

Edited by Tawheed313
  • Advanced Member

I CAN'T stop laughing at the fact that i told my husband to "shut the hell up im sleeping here" (well, i didnt say hell - i used another word that is not allowed on SC but im sure you all know what it is) as he was trying to make me come to my senses after the operation (which was performed under general anaesthesia) LOL. 

im sure he must have cursed the doctor for telling him to communicate with me so i may come to more quickly haha

• Veteran Member

I CAN'T stop laughing at the fact that i told my husband to "shut the hell up im sleeping here" (well, i didnt say hell - i used another word that is not allowed on SC but im sure you all know what it is) as he was trying to make me come to my senses after the operation (which was performed under general anaesthesia) LOL. 

im sure he must have cursed the doctor for telling him to communicate with me so i may come to more quickly haha

My Aunty had full on hallucinations when she came around from her general anaesthetic. She embarrassed my unce no end xD which was the most amusing part about it. she was shouting 'the indians are coming! the indians are coming!' (she meant American Indians) and she was throwing her arms around and telling everyone to keep inside and not to fear because her husband had been in the Territorial Army. He kept apologising to everyone while the nurses chuckled.

Any recommendations for a lecture series or (religious) documentary for Ramadan viewing?

If you're into tafseer video lectures(go on the play lists, find the relevant tafseers): https://www.youtube.com/user/islamiccentre1998/playlists

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD91w_p7jCJ6hBAub6L4ERP7RfyqBSL13

Sheikh Shomali(go on the channel to find different play lists and lecture series) : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLD91w_p7jCJ76fXDCYcGSGlyrT4JTJHiA

and as always, check out Sayed Ammar nakhswani and Hasnain rajab ali's lectures on youtube!

Edited by Tawheed313

Muhammed pbuh can make the Ummah unite.

Ayatullah Khamanei:

"The memory of the Holy Prophet (S) is one of the most attractive things for all Muslims throughout the world because the issue is one that involves both affection and faith. Thus, compared with other aspects of Islam which are ideological in nature and do not involve emotions, the memory of the Holy Prophet (S) plays a more important role in Muslim affairs. For this reason, certain great intellectuals of the world of Islam have rightly pointed out that the Holy Prophet (S) and his memory and Muslims' faith in him can be the pivot of Muslim unity. Fortunately, this year’s commemoration ceremonies have coincided with the official inauguration of “The International Forum for Proximity of Islamic Denominations”. Our brothers made efforts and started this work and by Allah’s favor, the forum will promote the noble goals of Islam.

http://www.al-islam.org/lessons-from-holy-prophet-islam-ayatullah-sayyid-ali-khamenei/bethat-holy-prophet-s-most-important

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother.

May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long life on His path.

From Allah we are from and it is to him we shall retun.

I am very sorry to hear about this dear sister, i have prayed a fateha and i will pray for your grandfather and also all our mumineen who have passed on. My grandmother passed away around this month last year, and it wasn't easy.

May Allah swt grant your family, and your mother the strength to overcome this test and deal with day to day life inshAllah

• Veteran Member

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother.

May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long life on His path.

Sorry to hear, my condolences to you and your family. Stay, as always, strong and united in these difficult moments.
  • Veteran Member

Allah swt is the one who decides the risq, he is the one who decides the delegation of the universe. The imams a.s do not decide who to grant what, who gets what share, who is to be granted sustenance - this is only in the hands of Allah swt. It is considered kufr to believe Allah swt created the universe, and then left the distribution of risq and the decisions of delegation of the running of the universe to the imams a.s

However, if you believe the above but say,  Allah swt has made the imams a.s like the angels, so he sends down rain or governs the universe through the angels whom he commands and they obey his decisions, and the imams a.s are like that, so in a sense, the Imams a.s aren't the real distributers , just the tool by which Allah swt distributs, like his angel , that doesn't sound like shirk, but i would say i would rather withold belief in that till i read more but it does not seem problematic, but we must be absolutely careful in our wording.

It is clear to differentiate this so people don't get confused.

So in essence, no-one but Allah swt delegates and distributes risq, but you believe the Imams a.s are made to be like angels who Allah swt uses as obidient slaves and tools in order to distribute the risq and obey the commands of Allah swt who is the sole delegator and sole provider?

It's a pretty fine line between shirk and what is acceptable but i fear a lot of people have accidently trodden onto shirk.

The imams a.s had children, were sick, used the toilet, had sexual intercourse, bathed - were human beings. This must also be mentioned. I find it difficult to see how they were able to do this when say, they were showering, using the toilet, but Allhualam.

• Veteran Member

Resistance soldier's message to the Muslim sisters from Qalamoun

nf00426655-1.jpg

My sister, your hijab is more precious than my blood .

این جمله خیلی آشنا نیست ؟

Edited by kamyar