Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Surgery is done. Hope/pray that it isn't cancer, or if it is, that the surgery got it all out.

I'm in the hospital recovery room hooked up to a bunch of tubes and monitors.

Taking nap now.... Zzzzzz.....

May Allah (s w t) bless you with His mercy and healing!  I will pray for you, sister!

(wasalam)

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Forum Administrators

Surgery is done. Hope/pray that it isn't cancer, or if it is, that the surgery got it all out.

I'm in the hospital recovery room hooked up to a bunch of tubes and monitors.

Taking nap now.... Zzzzzz.....

What kind of surgery for what? 

• Moderators

salam,

monkey on the back is now a gorrila.

ws

I hope things improve for you soon, inshallah. Life is full of tests.

What kind of surgery for what?

Tumor on thyroid. Prognosis is pretty good even if it is cancer. It ain't comfortable, but most likely I'll be alright.

• Forum Administrators

And also I reported a member for this! But I dunno y u said there is no problem!

If someone says that word in PM, that is private. If mods/admins get more reports in the chat room, we would discuss closing the chat room for everyone. Would you like that?

• Advanced Member

If someone says that word in PM, that is private. If mods/admins get more reports in the chat room, we would discuss closing the chat room for everyone. Would you like that?

And of course I dont want that chatroom be closed!!!

Never mind,then

It s nothing to me. She insulted to Iran! Not me

I hope things improve for you soon, inshallah. Life is full of tests.

Tumor on thyroid. Prognosis is pretty good even if it is cancer. It ain't comfortable, but most likely I'll be alright.

May Allah swt have mercy on you and help you dear sister. InshAllah it will be alright, keep us all updated

• Forum Administrators

Your account will automatically be unlocked in 12 minutes. was i suspended? mods?

Not sure what kind of ^ message you are referring to. Your last warning was in August. Perhaps if a mod suspended you and unsuspended you, they will send you a PM.

• Veteran Member

(salam)

Wahdat -post 20442  Bamyam  looks so much better after the Taliban removed those idols in 2001.

Note: contrary to comments made back then, I knew l had read that the faces were previously ordered to be sawed off but couldn't remember where l read it. Found it a couple of years ago, Encyclopedia Britannica .

• Forum Administrators

Ok, I'm just going to ask.  Is my signature ugly?  I spent a lot of time trying to make something artistic and creative.  And to be honest, I'm surprised why most people don't.  You all have mostly quotes and links (or nothing at all), which are ok, but there is so much more potential people are wasting.  To be honest, I've never even bothered clicking on anyone's links and barely read quotes.  It's just more text I just gloss over.  But with me, you see the flying bird everytime, it adds to the ambiance, and you are immediately reminded of "hey, that guy has posted on this thread". 

The amount of effort involved in keeping within the restrictions (only two images of a certain size, 12 lines total, etc) was a hassle to go through.  And I'm happy for what I could do.  And I realized that mobile version users can't even see it. 

Edited by magma

Ok, I'm just going to ask.  Is my signature ugly?  I spent a lot of time trying to make something artistic and creative.  And to be honest, I'm surprised why most people don't.  You all have mostly quotes and links (or nothing at all), which are ok, but there is so much more potential people are wasting.  To be honest, I've never even bothered clicking on anyone's links and barely read quotes.  It's just more text I just gloss over.  But with me, you see the flying bird everytime, it adds to the ambiance, and you are immediately reminded of "hey, that guy has posted on this thread". 

The amount of effort involved in keeping within the restrictions (only two images of a certain size, 12 lines total, etc) was a hassle to go through.  And I'm happy for what I could do.  And I realized that mobile version users can't even see it. 

Magma - I was trying to make sense of your signature today and came up with the idea of it being a set of computer system codes or something around those lines.  :donno: