Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

Just don't like hypocrites...  Especially when they try to act pious and behind doors they do everything....  If Allah hadn't ordered to have patience i would have made their faces like a pulp... or at least put two between there eyes !  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:  :mad:

You can only fool ignorants....  and Alas they are everywhere.... ! 

• Advanced Member

Just don't like hypocrites... Especially when they try to act pious and behind doors they do everything.... If Allah hadn't ordered to have patience i would have made their faces like a pulp... or at least put two between there eyes ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You can only fool ignorants.... and Alas they are everywhere.... !

Man,dont shout,plz!!!

;)

• Advanced Member

I'm not sure if I should be asking here or not but it doesn't give me any rest: The fiancé of a friend (her father's nephew) died a few days ago due to cancer. The family is devastated, understandably, and although I didn't even know the deceased, I feel terribly sad for his family. I'd request you guys to recite Surah Fatiha for him and pray for his family :(

(wasalam)

Edited by Noor al-Batul
(wasalam)

I'm not sure if I should be asking here or not but it doesn't give me any rest: The fiancé of a friend (her father's nephew) died a few days ago due to cancer. The family is devastated, understandably, and although I didn't even know the deceased, I feel terribly sad for his family. I'd request you guys to recite Surah Fatiha for him and pray for his family :(

(wasalam)

(salam)

without a doubt, I will do that immediately.  And this reminds me that I owe you some books!  I am so sorry about the MIA.  InshAllah I will take care of that this evening!

(wasalam)

R

• Advanced Member

(salam)

without a doubt, I will do that immediately.  And this reminds me that I owe you some books!  I am so sorry about the MIA.  InshAllah I will take care of that this evening!

(wasalam)

R

Thank you! And don't worry about the books, I'm a patient soul^^

(wasalam)

• Veteran Member

Can everyone in the UK please sign this petition: https://www.change.org/p/the-sun-newspaper-remove-katie-hopkins-as-a-columnist i'm so sick of this woman being given  a platform for her vile rants  :angry:  Actually maybe you could sign outside UK too, dont suppose it makes much difference.

I wish I could have clicked "love" on this.  That article was disgusting and it really smacked of what was in the German press during the inter war years.  I don't understand how the west blames immigrants for everything.  There IS a group of people who cheat, steal, and do not pay their fair share.  There is a group who takes more than they need and who does in fact exploit the system.  It is not the immigrants; it's the corporations and the wealthy among us who do whatever they need to simply to acquire more money and power. 

I seek refuge in Allah (s w t) from that!

(wasalam)

R

• Advanced Member

Does anybody know if Iran’s National Jewelry Museum موزه جواهرات ملی ایران has a website?

I couldn't find anything.They have changed their service times and I don't know how to find out the new times...any help or ideas?

Bless you.

• Veteran Member

Does anybody know if Iran’s National Jewelry Museum موزه جواهرات ملی ایران has a website?

I couldn't find anything.They have changed their service times and I don't know how to find out the new times...any help or ideas?

Bless you.

Is this not any help? http://www.cbi.ir/page/1475.aspx

• Veteran Member

The inevitable process and fate of Topics/Threads I noticed here :

Example:

Topic: What is the philosophy of wearing tie?

Page 1: Members are discussing the subject and everything is fine.

Page 3: Members are debating over “which color of tie looks like better!?’’

Page 5:” What is members favorite color!?’’

Two weeks later ,anyone knows who was behind 911 attack !?

3 years later, A newly registered member comes across the thread and posts his/her view over “What is the philosophy of wearing tie ?” And once again members start discussing “What is the philosophy of wearing tie ?”

But really “What is the philosophy of wearing tie “?