Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

I desperately need a new laptop :( This one is almost on it's last rope.

I'm thinking of going with a Mac this time, but still not sure...

Edited by AhlulBayt_313
  • Veteran Member

10422369_848152111924391_691064873846461

Leader at the meeting with President Ashraf Ghani: Afghan scholars and litterateurs have a big role in growth and promotion of Islamic teachings and ‪‎Persian‬ language.
The US and some regional states oppose our cooperation and empathy but Iran considers security and progress of ‪‎Afghanistan‬ as those of its own.
The issues between Iran‬ and Afghanistan such as immigrants, water, transportation and security are all solvable and should be treated in a timetable.
Afghans are very talented and intelligent. Hundreds of thousands of Afghan immigrants who are studying in Iran are an asset to rebuild Afghanistan.
Iran is home to Afghan brothers. Iran’s friendship with government and nation of Afghanistan is firm and lasting. We hope to see more success for our brothers.
4/19/2015

• Moderators

shiachat overload...seven hours in the chatroom last night.... :blink:

haven't slept for the last 24 hours......

if anyone knows about  "shiachat anonymous" or "go offline, get a life" programmes , kindly PM  asap  :P  ^_^

• Veteran Member

http://cram.com

Found this really good site to make Flash Cards. Great for learning new vocab or putting terms with their definitions for other subjects! 

This site is also not bad for memorising vocab

https://www.memrise.com/

a bit repetitive, but I guess that's what you want.

• Advanced Member

Embassies... what a hassle. We were sitting around for soo long, let alone the time it took to drive over, and it's hot today and now, I'm really tired :( But at least, the visum-issue is cleared, finally.

Oh, and wish you all a beautiful first day of Rajab :)

• Advanced Member

This site is also not bad for memorising vocab

https://www.memrise.com/

a bit repetitive, but I guess that's what you want.

I actually signed up but then I wasnt able to find how to create flash cards with it after I checked out their programs for language vocab.

I eventually lost hope and patience with this site so I moved on lol 

• Veteran Member

I actually signed up but then I wasnt able to find how to create flash cards with it after I checked out their programs for language vocab.

I eventually lost hope and patience with this site so I moved on lol 

lol, I kind of had the same problem, but I've seen people use it, so there is a way to get around it.