Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Alle the best for ur birthday dear sis and a godfearing long and healthy life with ur beloved around.♥

Feed us some cake, Enlightened! :shifty:

Alhamdulillah. Have a merry, merry weekend, people.

thank you everyone :)

cake ?  hmmm delicious !  I'm waiting for it to come too lol 

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

It's my birthday. I'm now 20 years old. I'm starting a new decade !!

stock-photo-10849806-20th-birthday-cake.

Enlight! 

Congratulations my dear, may Allah (s.w.t) grant you the tawfeeq to continue on the life long journey of servitude and ikhlas. Insha'Allah.

My gift to you: 

(anyone is more then welcome to watch it)

Your gift to me: Duaas for finals, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase . Lol!  :blush:

• Veteran Member

Salutes...drone-like power to you madame!

Untitled11.jpg

"An Afghan woman has killed at least 25 Taliban militants to avenge the murder of her son who was a police officer in western Farah province.

According to reports, Reza Gul was forced to pick up arms after her son was shot dead by Taliban militants in front of her eyes."

http://www.khaama.com/afghan-woman-kills-25-taliban-rebels-to-avenge-her-sons-murder-8794

Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member

Ayatollah Khamenei: Preventing girls from education is against Islam

http://m.youtube.com/results?q=Ayatollah%20Khamenei%3A%20Preventing%20girls%20from%20education%20is%20against%20Islam%20(EN%20Subtitle)%20%20%20&sm=3

under the video u have the translation in english.

I like Christmas because I get to see this picture every year.  It totally cracked my little daughter up.

This is so cool. Cats' eyes reflect light in the dark, so imagine waltzing into the living room in the middle of the night to grab your phone or something, and then you see fifty pairs of eyes glowing in the dark like a bunch of jinns haha

• Veteran Member

(salam) to you all, but not ...

the people who disturb my evening.

lt is 2028hrs, EST, 08Dec14 and one minute ago my phone rang, answering, I say hello,

and a recorded voice asks,

"Are your carpets dirty?"

And people wonder at me when the phone rings and I habitually say,

"god curse alexander graham bell"

• Moderators

(salam) to you all, but not ...

the people who disturb my evening.

lt is 2028hrs, EST, 08Dec14 and one minute ago my phone rang, answering, I say hello,

and a recorded voice asks,

"Are your carpets dirty?"

And people wonder at me when the phone rings and I habitually say,

"god curse alexander graham bell"

I came here to post about how frustrated , irritated and depressed I have been feeling lately, how tough things can be when you are a single mother and I read this and realized that people had bigger problems than mine and immediately felt better :)

• Veteran Member

I'm happy, inshallah.

l just got one of those superstition Fortune Cookies with an imaginary good fortune:

"You will travel far and wide for both pleasure and business."

Now I like the one. :shifty:

I never even read the "lucky numbers" because we all know this is :shaytan:

The "Learn Chinese is: Exit = Chu-kou

P.S.

I ate toooooo much Lo Mein.

Maybe I ani't so good and happy after all.  :cry:

• Advanced Member

(salam)

So I am back, had adventurous journey.

I have never in my life felt so confused, so lost. Drowning in doubts and unsurety. My heart is breaking everyday. I feel bipolar. One day euphoric and one day bawling my eyes out -- Lather, rinse, repeat. I need so much help...  :cry:

May Lord cure you from all illnesses bihaqq e Muhammad and His Progeny.

Edited by Hasan0404

I cant even do that :donno:

me too, I call myself a Mo'min and a Munafiq, sometimes separately at different times, sometimes I argue with myself about which one I am.

This thought struck me. I hope a person will help me.

With all due to the great marja, Ayatollah Ali Khameini, I wonder why Ayatollah Khameini sits down in a chair, meanwhile others dont. 

Like here: 15559eb2349dfaca98e24faa12f9cd96_XL.jpg

Some may argue that people invite him to do so, but he could refuse and tell that he wont.

Bil tawfeek.

I think its a part of the propaganda techniques, it makes him look powerful and above others since he is the "most" powerful and most learned person in Iran, So he sits above everyone else and that makes some people see him as capable??? I don't know, but there is a purpose to doing that.

I think it may be a sign to show people who has authority.

Edited by Khalilallah

I think its a part of the propaganda techniques, it makes him look powerful and above others since he is the "most" powerful and most learned person in Iran, So he sits above everyone else and that makes some people see him as capable??? I don't know, but there is a purpose to doing that.

Yeah, there must be some big conspiracy behind a guy sitting on a chair   :squeez:  

Yeah, there must be some big conspiracy behind a guy sitting on a chair   :squeez:  

Actually there is a reason behind why politicians move their hands in the way they do, the way sittings are structured, ever noticed who sits at the head of the table?

My friend there is always a purpose for the tiniest of details when it comes to politics and dealing with masses, there is a whole psychological side to the images you see.

• Veteran Member

One of my favourite Iranians on twitter has gone down in ratings from 10/10 to zilch in my book.

He was mistaken for an arab, and instead of simply saying that he has his own culture and language, goes on to say he's "greatful not to be an arab". Wow great brotherhood spirit right thur, a big slap in the face to all those shia arabs who support the Revolution :wacko: