Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

I recently got a crown because of a cavity on my tooth and now just chewing gum gives off intense pain. >_< why oh why, the assistant or doctor probably did something wrong ughh I hate the dentist.

I recently got a crown because of a cavity on my tooth and now just chewing gum gives off intense pain. >_< why oh why, the assistant or doctor probably did something wrong ughh I hate the dentist.

If the treatment is finished and you have a crown and it still feels painful then they did a botched job, or there's still something wrong. GO BACK.

Thought against starting a new thread for this but maybe some of you would like to donate some spare dollars to raise funds for poor people being killed by this harrowing disease.

https://onetoday.google.com/fightebola

"Messenger of Allah make known the immensity of certainty when he mentioned that ‘Isa (‘a) walked on water. He said, 'If he had had more certainty, he could have walked on air.'"

http://www.al-islam.org/lantern-of-the-path-imam-jafar-sadiq/certainty

(salam)

Watching a re-run of the PBS "Emperor's Ghost Army", the clay pottery of Xi'an, a historian in the succeeding dynasty  wrote that that Emperor was "obsessed with immortality".

We all already have that...the only question is: inshallah Jehenna, inshallah Jenah.

Edited by hasanhh

Brain is shattered in every direction...

Tried cooking and backing .... did not fix it

Tried reading the novels.....did not fix it

Tried shopping.....did not fix it

contemplating going back to painting to fix it, but what to paint?

If possible, leaving your immediate surroundings for some time is more likely to help. Go travelling for a while, visit your best cousin in some other city and stay with her, or something like this.

Is this video just heavily edited, or do men really not harass women on the streets on Mumbai?

This video gives the impression that girls in skimpy clothes are more likely to get harassed in India, about which I'm not sure. The sort of dress the girl is wearing may not be very common but it's an accepted image in the Indian perception because it's ubiquitous on Indian television/film industry and common among Westernised sections of the Indian society. So it was not a unique sight and might not have necessarily led to some sort of harassment.

This girl looks rich and powerful, and the consequences of harassing a girl from such a background are very scary. If she had walked solo clad in a pair of jeans and a regular top, and appeared to have come from, say, a middle-income and middle class background, then the story might have been different.

Edited by Marbles

This girl looks rich and powerful, and the consequences of harassing a girl from such a background are very scary. If she had walked solo clad in a pair of jeans and a regular top, and appeared to have come from, say, a middle-income and middle class background, then the story might have been different.

O i see, i didnt realise the class system there was so potent. Its crazy that looking a bit wealthy can protect you from that, its not as if making a comment is likely to have any repercussions for them.

10700161_757578157648454_334461363875049

اسلام پرچمدار كتابخوانی است
Islam places high priority on reading and writing and Iran as the flag bearer of Islamic thought and as a place where Islam rules should be the most prominent of all the other countries of the world in regards with reading and publication of books as well as book reviews. In order to reach this goal, books and reading should receive 10 times more attention than what it gets today and get promoted and disseminated.
The Prophet of Islam (pbuh) and the infallible Imams (pbut) and religious leaders of Islam have played an important role to push the societies towards the book reading culture. Those who are critical to the Islamic Republic of Iran have not paid attention to the era where Islam was a pioneer in science and knowledge and Islamic books of Iranian scholars were being used in all corners of the globe. Iran is determined to give birth to the same culture and civilization for another time. Ayatollah Khamenei, 10/22/1996

Edited by AnaAmmar1

(salam)

I am now starting to wonder if this upsurge in moderation is being orchestrated by gov't masterminds.

:donno:

I bet they are really censors sent in by the neo-Stasi.  :cry:

I feel like I am getting a circular-inclined-plane. 

If possible, leaving your immediate surroundings for some time is more likely to help. Go travelling for a while, visit your best cousin in some other city and stay with her, or something like this.

I'm not likely to get a chance to travel so no point at pondering over it. I need brain stimulant.

100 salawat for the rahbar...

We are collecting salawats for the health and a long life for the leader of the islamic revolution, Imam Khamenei h.

It started yesterday and we have now 45.000 salawat, that were announced and a lot which were recited anonymously.So plz participate if u like.May Allah lenghten his life and hasten the appearance of the Awaited Imam.

:angel: Always.

Soon there will be more mods than 'civilians'. They will start to splinter into separatist groups and create battle threads where 1 mod group fights for supremacy over the other mod group. I here by declare my allegiance to team Notme/Hameedeh 4e5dd44a.gif

What happens if you refuse to give bayaa?

A to-do and a hoo-ha may ensue, resulting in a bit of a ding-ding and a palaver.

Eventually leading to a brouhaha. :D