Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

(Salam)

Anyone know how reliable this website is? http://shiastudies.net/article/english/Main.php?pid=101

Also, have a listen to this Farsi noha. Probably only a link will show up when I post it, but just click on it anyway. It has English subtitles, and will make you feel really weird, but in a good way.

Edited by Gotham

salam

these pictures are from Lebanon.

these ninja looking guys are actually soldiers/volunteers of hizbullah,who are protecting mourners from takfiris threat.

They didnt want people to see their faces so they wore this epic suite.

Most of them are wearing bullet proof jackets and helmets and holding rifles.

in short,

Death angels for takfiris.

Heard that those are HIzballah special commandos, they only come out in absolute necessity.

(salam)

I liked what she said about women, time 3:30ff, except that part when she says women are "physically weak".

When my one grandmother was 80, yes 80, I saw her reach down and pick up 80 pounds and just walk to the other side of the the room with it.

I'm not exaggerating.

Heard that those are HIzballah special commandos, they only come out in absolute necessity.

i dont know brother,but this is the first time they have made the identity of their soldiers completely anonymous in public.

They must be precious because they are in proper hijab :) .

My mother undergoes a surgery tomorrow morning inshallah and i am in need for your precious duas for her.May Allah t bless and reward u all and protect your beloved ones.thanks a lot.

Praying for your mother's surgery and that she gets well soon!

My mother undergoes a surgery tomorrow morning inshallah and i am in need for your precious duas for her.May Allah t bless and reward u all and protect your beloved ones.thanks a lot.

In my prayers. INSHALLLAH Khair. :)

Edited by Sapphire

I will recite Ammul Ujibul for all those who are sick inshAllah. Everyone please don't forget. Eltimas e dua

A gazillion dollar story of a WISE man,

"A wise man once asked a rafidhi, "What was Imam Hussain (ra) doing on the 9th & 10th of Muharram?" rafidhi replied "He was praying & doing long sujoods" The wise man than asked, "What was yazeed's army doing at the same time?" rafidhi replied "They were sharpening swords & knives as they were to engage in violence & barbarism" The wise man than asked "What do rafidhis do on these two days?"

I nearly collapsed at the wisdom of this story.

Bottled water video.  Watch, then go get yourself a nice stainless steel reusable bottle.  I love mine.  Been using my current one for more than 2 years after my old one got scratched and dented and didn't look as pretty as it did new.  I cleaned and donated the dented and scratched old one to charity.

*Warning:  Narrator is female and sans-hijab, though modestly dressed by "western" standards.*

http://storyofstuff.org/movies/story-of-bottled-water/