Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Update on My cousin: Allah-hu-Akbar!!! My cousin is doing wonderful! He has the tube in his throat that allows him to talk. Alhamduilllllllllaahhhh!!!! infinite times. My cousin and I actually spoke and talk about everything! His memory is sound! My God! The power of the awliya and anbiya A.S is beyond comprehension. Allah's love for His blessed creatures is truly infinite. He is in a rehabilitation center. The only unfortunate thing as of now is that he cannot eat, nor function mechanically properly. He can move all his body parts but his strength isnt there. He cannot stand for example. InshAllah, by the will and help of Allah, he will come to do so soon! PLEASE DONT STOP PRAYING!!!!!!! I BEG YOU ALL. Pray for all of mankind.

eltimas e dua

(wasalam)

Two ways.

There's two ways to stop yourselves from coming on shiachat.

The first way is to simply unregister your account. Lol the cowardly way in my opinion. :P

The second way is to keep turn the clock on and just not go on the account. In my opinion the more challenging and real way. ;)

I'm not gonna take the easy road and unregister because I'm not a coward. I'm a Man and I prefer the challenge. So I'm gonna try option number 2. Inshallah!

Ws and take care(for now atleast) lol :)

I am tired..... No rooster thing. Neither ishq nor mushq. Gham e rozgar..............

Allah kher, himmat-e-mardaan madad-e-Khuda, yaar.

Keep doing your best and one fine day the sky will no longer be overcast.

Scientists have found further evidence that dolphins call each other by "name".

Research has revealed that the marine mammals use a unique whistle to identify each other.

A team from the University of St Andrews in Scotland found that when the animals hear their own call played back to them, they respond.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-23410137

I need prayers. I am not that easy to break but i am a human.

Located in AlBakistan.

Tired, of everything and everyone.

I don't see anything 

except darkness that besieges my young eye.

I don't find except a narrow space in which my ill breathings ascends 

I got tired from running in every direction….but i'll keep running

i won't give up

by: a ram with head stuck in a bucket.

فَإِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرًا (٥) إِنَّ مَعَ ٱلۡعُسۡرِ يُسۡرً۬ا (٦

For indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. Indeed, with hardship [will be] ease. 

chapter 94, Holy Quran

Greetings from Iran...made dua for u all..now in Esfahan...awesome place.Take care..may Allah protect u.

Good to know. Have a safe trip, enjoy, and do lots of ziarats and sightseeing.

migrants (Africans & Syrians) crammed like sardines into a small boat trying to make it into Europe for a better life.Photo by Massimo Sestini.

I hope they can find a safe place to make their homes. What happened? Were they allowed to apply for asylum?

The only way the UN will be fair, is if the general assembly rotates each year from country to country on a chance lottery basis, and if the weight of votes are reflected by population numbers, and not by who had nukes half a century ago.

___

Strange that so far into history and all the scientific progress, still people make furniture with sharp edges .. Especially beds .. How many little toes will have to be broken, how many people must bump their legs against corners before realizing that a bit of sandpaper can probably do the job. We want curvy furniture!!! Safety first! Fi aman ilah

And btw in feng shui corners are known to emit "poison arrows" so there is even an energetic invisible harm there. Wake up humanity! Wake up! Ok time to sleep for me good night 

___

More thought: people must stop using the word Islamist and islamism as if it's bad. We have allowed people to sneak these terms into our undesirable vocabulary, while grammatically the word Islamist is as closely related to Islam as the word activist is to activity. There is no contradiction there linguistically. Do we use the terms Judeists for the Jewish terrorists like the ones who blew up King David Hotel and like to kill Arabs for religious reasons? Do we call Anders Brevik and the pseudo Christians evangelicals in the US who went to Iraq to kill Muslims for Christ, Christianists?

No, because that would be disrespect to true Christianity and true Judaism.

This is a game played against Islam and the worst part is that the Muslims use it, disrespecting the holy name if Islam. What they are doing is confirming that those hypocrite Muslims terrorists are part of Islam. It's a real shame and the word Islam as well as the religion itself should be defended especially by those who call themselves Muslim.

___

whoever came up with the word fundamentalist is obviously a hater of religion, for all i know the word fundamentalist means that somebody has a foundation. What is wrong with having a foundation? i can understand the word extremist, but what is wrong with having a foundation in religion? may God strengthen our fundamental understanding of truths and happiness and a better life.

___

then there are the insulting illogical words of 1st world, and 3rd world. I wonder where the second world is. as if somebody is trying to say we are in different worlds or something. All this to avoid the words of occupied, oppressed, poor and robbed of resources. Then to top it off, they say some countries are developing while other countries (the cool ones who are in control with the biggest guns) are already developed. Are they trying to say that those countries don't develop? For all i know the only constant is change, and only God does not develop. What an arrogant thing to do, to divide the world into such a deceptive manner. Again, it's to avoid using words like neglected, poor, robbed, drained, occupied (economically and others), weakened, exploited, and not in the club of cool countries etc.

^^ conflict resolution & stability = fairness and justice

Imam Ali:

"Fill the earth with justice and equity."

Bihar al Anwar, vol. 22, p. 503.

‘Justice is the base that supports the whole world.’

Matalib al-Sa’ul, p. 61

‘Justice is the support of the masses and the beauty [adorning] the governors.’

Ghurar al-Hikam, no. 1954

'Justice is the shield of the nations.'

Gurar al-Hikam, no. 1873 

'Blessings are multiplied through justice'

Ghurar al-Hikam, no. 4211

'Nothing can make Nations flourish like Justice.'

Ghurar al-Hikam, no. 9534

Thoughts:

A kid who has no sense of danger is so difficult to deal with. How long can you run after them? Take your eyes off and they have pulled the TV onto their heads.

Dammit, I'm tired.