Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Are your bitter berries sweeter for black
threats? like the stain of bloodied fruits upon
tender lips. You hold it by the scrag end
in your perishable grip, as if neither
anatomy had held the devine kiss.
Could you dare to lay bare in your soft
shell? instead your mood chews on verses
that your mind obscures to hell. Freak of the thought,
bluster bitten puppet; o how
you crave to have your nails in the yolk.
The sacrifice, the sacrifice you make
of them, to your blood thirsty eidolon;
your violent tongue fluttering as flags,
the boundaries and savaged clay - strangers at your back.
What else can you grab at before the last
breeze, before matured black seeds,
 before the sky turns blood and God
reminds you, of each - and - every thud.

Since six last night (Minsk time, 3 in the afternoon Moscow time): guns are silent, no more fighter-jets overhead or mortar shells falling on Donbas. Ceasefire in Ukraine.

Слава тебе, Господи!

Edited by Servidor

Since six last night: guns are silent, no more fighter-jets overhead or mortar shells falling on Donbas. Ceasefire in Ukraine.

Слава тебе, Господи!

I thought they were marching into mariupol? Maan. Putin needs to just say enough is enough.

I thought they were marching into mariupol? Maan. Putin needs to just say enough is enough.

No. The contact group managed to produce a ceasefire. Mariupol isn't worth it. Even though those naughty Russian boys on service leave have turned things around quickly, it is impossible to overstate how bad it is there. And winter is coming.

A lot of people in Russia and Ukraine are very unhappy with how little Putin did do. It's very strange. While Western media uses the darkest colors to try to paint the Russian Federation as an aggressor, Russia has done nothing. The army could have moved in and ended it in a matter of days just like in Georgia. To my eye Putin has held back for two reasons, one diplomatic/economic, the other strategic.

Putin worked very hard to get the world to see that the Russian Federation is not an underpopulated, poor police state. The Winter Olympics were essentially Russia trying to make friends. State-owned media for English-speakers (RT, RIA Radio), free Russian courses and more are all attempts at basically the same thing. If Russia used force and intervened in Ukraine, well you see how bad Russia has been vilified even without military intervention. You can understand how much worse it would be if the Russian army had moved in.

Russia's foreign policy objectives, as stated by Putin in his address to ambassadors and diplomats of the Russian Federation earlier in the year, were aimed primarily at better, more open relations with the EU. Again, you can see how badly those relations are now even without a single bullet fired from a Russian soldier.

Finally, Russia doesn't want Ukraine. It was always a pot on the stove, waiting to boil over. And it would make a new border with NATO all along it. It is no secret how much Russia does not want this to happen.

For these reasons, i don't think the army will be marching into Kiev or even as far as Donbas if hostilities resume. The Lord God grant that they never do!

PURETHICS WASALAAM.

I PRAYED FOR YOUR COUSIN ALHAMDULILAH

:) im glad.

God bless, and yeah I posted :P

May Allah bless you and your family. Allah has blessed us to be worthy of such people like yourselves, duas. I told my parents it was by the blessing of my fellow brothers and sisters in ShiaChat who also not only prayed for my cousin but all those who are sick. Truly I am thankful. May Allah give all of your families and yourselves long and healthy lives.

No. The contact group managed to produce a ceasefire. Mariupol isn't worth it. Even though those naughty Russian boys on service leave have turned things around quickly, it is impossible to overstate how bad it is there. And winter is coming.

A lot of people in Russia and Ukraine are very unhappy with how little Putin did do. It's very strange. While Western media uses the darkest colors to try to paint the Russian Federation as an aggressor, Russia has done nothing. The army could have moved in and ended it in a matter of days just like in Georgia. To my eye Putin has held back for two reasons, one diplomatic/economic, the other strategic.

Putin worked very hard to get the world to see that the Russian Federation is not an underpopulated, poor police state. The Winter Olympics were essentially Russia trying to make friends. State-owned media for English-speakers (RT, RIA Radio), free Russian courses and more are all attempts at basically the same thing. If Russia used force and intervened in Ukraine, well you see how bad Russia has been vilified even without military intervention. You can understand how much worse it would be if the Russian army had moved in.

Russia's foreign policy objectives, as stated by Putin in his address to ambassadors and diplomats of the Russian Federation earlier in the year, were aimed primarily at better, more open relations with the EU. Again, you can see how badly those relations are now even without a single bullet fired from a Russian soldier.

Finally, Russia doesn't want Ukraine. It was always a pot on the stove, waiting to boil over. And it would make a new border with NATO all along it. It is no secret how much Russia does not want this to happen.

For these reasons, i don't think the army will be marching into Kiev or even as far as Donbas if hostilities resume. The Lord God grant that they never do!

No yeah, I completely agree and understand what you mean. 

I just don't think it matters to the EU or the US though. Even if Russia doesn't intervene in Ukraine, which it shouldn't, I think the result will still be the same as if it had. The US and EU will keep piling on sanctions against the country under false pretexts.

I also think eventually if Russia continues to back away on Ukraine, which there is nothing wrong at all, it Ukraine will still eventually become a Nato member as there are reports now, so Nato will be at Russia borders regardless of if Russia goes into Ukraine or not.

US, Nato/EU want a war with Russia in my opinion. That is why, if you are Russia, you might as well send in the tanks because quite honestly you will suffer the same fate if you keep quiet...So in a sense what do you have to lose etc.

Your banned from the G7 or G8

Rumors are you will be banned from using the swift payment system

They're creating a rapid response force in Eastern Europe

Or maybe I am wrong. Idk lol.

No yeah, I completely agree and understand what you mean. 

I just don't think it matters to the EU or the US though. Even if Russia doesn't intervene in Ukraine, which it shouldn't, I think the result will still be the same as if it had. The US and EU will keep piling on sanctions against the country under false pretexts.

I also think eventually if Russia continues to back away on Ukraine, which there is nothing wrong at all, it Ukraine will still eventually become a Nato member as there are reports now, so Nato will be at Russia borders regardless of if Russia goes into Ukraine or not.

US, Nato/EU want a war with Russia in my opinion. That is why, if you are Russia, you might as well send in the tanks because quite honestly you will suffer the same fate if you keep quiet...So in a sense what do you have to lose etc.

Your banned from the G7 or G8

Rumors are you will be banned from using the swift payment system

They're creating a rapid response force in Eastern Europe

Or maybe I am wrong. Idk lol.

US and the EU are working on economic motives here, not military. This is about Russia's Eurasian Customs Union project, the development of the Northern Sea Route via the Arctic ocean that would end American hegemony in international shipping, BRICS and the subsequent new and more intensive trade ties with economic rivals of the US and EU (not to mention drawing long-time allies away, like Japan).

Russia is proving it's possible to be an independent Eastern European country—not a mediocre debtor to the West changing laws, policies and initiatives at Brussels' or Washington's nod and limited to working with Western companies and taking loans from Western banks. And all this using currency worth way more than your own.

Not only that, the Russian Federation is becoming a power in it's own right on the international stage and not just the regional. The US and EU were willing to play along and pretend Russia was an equal; G8 and all that. But now Russia is becoming an actual equal, even looking likely to become a superior in the coming decades with good leadership.

It is ideological as well. Russia is a successful alternative to Western style liberal democracy and until now Europeans and Americans had hard work trying to prove the Russian Federation is evil, backward (the country that makes NASA's shuttles...), oppressive and all the other things they usually point to to discredit countries who also have a different form of government and different values.

There will not be a war. Russia has been very clear that since American conventional arms are superior to the Russian Federation's and they also have more people—in the event of war Russia would be forced to rely on it's superiority in nuclear armaments. That is the deterrent that has prevented full-scale wars between modernized countries since the Second World War and it will remain one because it can't be argued with. We would be looking at the mutual destruction of entire countries.

Expect more sanctions and more mean media, but not war.

O! And Ukraine won't enter NATO. France and Germany will block it and the EU will probably put pressure on Kiev to give up the idea. It would also mean they have to give up any pretense to Crimea, as NATO policy excludes as candidates for member states countries with disputed borders.

And even if they do that and somehow do get accepted into NATO—Donbas is on the Russian border. It is set to become either an entirely new country (Novorossiya) or a Ukrainian Republic with local autonomy. Either way, it is a permanent pro-Russia buffer zone.

Edited by Servidor

1 Chronicles 29:10-20 - the last Sermon of Prophet Dawūd [as]

Therefore David blessed the Lord in the presence of all the assembly. And David said:

“Blessed are you, O Lord, the God of Israel our Father, forever and ever.

Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is Yours. Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and You are exalted as head above all.

Both riches and honor come from You, and You rule over all. In Your Hand are power and might, and in Your Hand it is to make great and to give strength to all.

And now we thank You, our God, and praise Your glorious Name.

But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able thus to offer willingly? For all things come from You, and of your own have we given You.

For we are strangers before You and sojourners, as all our fathers were. Our days on the earth are like a shadow, and there is no abiding [here].

O Lord our God, all this abundance that we have provided for building You a house for Your Holy Name comes from Your Hand and is all your own.

I know, my God, that you test the heart and have pleasure in uprightness. In the uprightness of my heart I have freely offered all these things, and now I have seen Your people, who are present here, offering freely and joyously to You.

O Lord, the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, our fathers, keep forever such purposes and thoughts in the hearts of your people, and direct their hearts toward you.

Grant to Solomon my son a whole heart that he may keep your commandments, your testimonies, and your statutes, performing all, and that he may build the palace for which I have made provision.”

Then David said to all the assembly,

“Bless the Lord your God.”

And all the assembly blessed the Lord, the God of their fathers, and bowed their heads and paid homage to the Lord and to the king.

[1 Cr. 29:10-20]

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

Son Of Allama Abbas Kumaili, a scholar and former Senator, Ali Akbar Kumaili, killed in Karachi. 

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-158983-Allama-Abbas-Kumailis-son-killed-in-Karachi-

3 Shias killed in 2 days. 

And nothing we can do about the longing 

though thousands of things we have done for the separation 

Peace be upon you i missed you so much

and may be peace be upon me for what i've missed

و ليس لنا في الحنين يد

و في البعد كان لنا الف يد

سلام عليك افتقدتك جدا

و علي السلام فيما افتقدت

Too young to wear Hijab , but not too young to wear heavy make up ..

uggh wake up society ! 

its like being too young to follow what Allah has ordered but not too young to follow the stuff that shaytanni celebrities do..

Edited by -Enlightened

Sup nerdstains

do you need witnesses to convert to islam? (No CM I am not marrying a christian -_-) someone asked me today and I realised I had no clue. I assume you don't need any?

Nope. Only between you and Allah :)

Sup nerdstains

do you need witnesses to convert to islam? (No CM I am not marrying a christian -_- ) someone asked me today and I realised I had no clue. I assume you don't need any?

That would be because you already ran off with one... :P

Edited by Khadim uz Zahra

Why all this Xian stuff lately?

David was a Prophet of God. Islam doesn't have a monopoly on the lives of the prophets. And if you read the Qur'an, there is no complete prophetic narrative or any single prophet, except perhaps, in the case of Prophet Joseph. 

Outside money, the Italians say, is the only answer. The city of Rome, for example, recently struck a preliminary agreement with Saudi Arabia to fund the restoration of the Mausoleum of Augustus.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/the-fall-of-rome-italys-fears-that-corporatesponsored-restoration-projects-will-lead-to-the-disneyfication-of-its-cultural-heritage-9717010.html

Talk about irony...

LOL yes thats what I thought. I loved when he asked him if he visited the Mosque :LOL:

"One day you will be Muslim, insh'Allah. Why dont you be Muslim now!"

:LOL:

Seriously, that poor Asian dude. He was rushed into it. What if he decides, after more study, that he doesn't believe in Islam? He would be regarded as wajib ul Qatl. He should have waited until he was sure.