Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
ShiaChat.com
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

I am incapable of traveling?

Weren't you complaining somewhere that you don't make enough money to have a girlfriend? :dry:  If you have spare money to travel to Paris, i think you'll find most girls will find your salary satisfactory.  :unsure:

DSC02100_zpsa750a5e3.jpg

Went out into a blissful day of sunshine and soft cloudsleft the food-court and got raped by the rain. Glory to God i brought a raincoat!

Then it stopped like before i was half-way home, as if to say: "Yeah, I'm finished with you. You air-dry in the cold." Now i have to change my pants.

Not happy sky!  :angry:

i suppose this means i don't have to clean my shoes though. And it's a splendid excuse to get warm in the traditional Russian fashion.  :shifty:

• Veteran Member

Having to watch the region your great grandparents came from torn apart by civil war patronized by people who cannot even pronounce the name of the country where the war is waged.

i would consent to be castrated and quartered for peace and warmth in Ukraine.

Would to God Russia would provide free electricity for this winter, but Poroshenko probably wouldn't even allow it.

Господи, что будут нам...

• Veteran Member

Isn't it  disrespectful how easily some shias compare themselves to Infallibles? If my name was Zainab, then yes I would probably study about Lady Zainab (A.S.) more and try to become like Her (A.S.), and I guess other people would respect my name, but every time someone talked about Lady Zainab (A.S.), I wouldn't think it's about me  :unsure:  :huh:

• Veteran Member

:cry:

Someone hacked my Gmail account! They were in my inbox lately more than me.

i know it's an emoticon, but i'm serious. i had some really private things in my electronic correspondence. It honestly feels a whole new kind of horrible to think that someone read it. It's like they spied on me and listened in on highly private, very sensitive conversations which should be only important to me (and maybe the ones i'm writing to...).

Who am i that they even care? And isn't it even worse if they really don't?

Edited by Servidor
  • Veteran Member

i know it's an emoticon, but i'm serious. i had some really private things in my electronic correspondence. It honestly feels a whole new kind of horrible to think that someone read it. It's like they spied on me and listened in on highly private, very sensitive conversations which should be only important to me (and maybe the ones i'm writing to...).

This is terrible! Whoever did this obviously have no life.

Edited by Marbles
  • Advanced Member

This is terrible! Whoever did this obviously have no life.

2ce6ljc.jpg