Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Advanced Member

(salam)

A Thought on post 18535, just above:

I wonder if she is calling-in an air-strike?

Perhaps she is the one who  called Zamurd Khan , in the hope to put an end to the domestic terrorism he must have been practicing.  Reminds me of the movie 'Enough'  :P  :P  :P .

Thought:  NYCboi needs a separate forum of his own, to tidy up the various threads he has been generating here and there.  :rolleyes:

• Veteran Member

If you put someone on ignore, do the threads made by them not appear either?

I think so. Let me try lol

^Edit: The thread is there but his starting post and other posts for the thread is gone :/

Edited by PureEthics
  • Advanced Member

Docs be like , let's have fun by naming the fear of long words as hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.

Irony at it's best :)

It sure makes me hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobic now. And I can't even pronounce my phobia.

Edited by jean_valjean
  • Advanced Member

Those gummy bears. Are those from Haribo? Not sure if it is peculiar to that brand but I've read some pretty nasty stuff that happens on eating them. 

A humble request for prayers for my sister who is hospitalized at the moment. May Allah SWT bless her with health and happiness behuqqe Ali (asws) ibn Al-Hussain (asws).

In my dua's in'sha Allah. May Allah grant her a speedy recovery.

happy father day,india :)

saarey jahan se acha hindustan hamara

from

Paul Ammar saksena

Is it father's day in India? I don't usually keep a track of these things and with all the other weird 'days' that are celebrated, we might as well print a special calendar highlighting all of 365 days..

But anyway, wishing all my Pakistani brothers and sisters and their families, a very happy Independence day. 

• Veteran Member

Verily, that which is with God is by far the best for you, if you but knew it: all that is with you is bound to come to an end, whereas that which is with God is everlasting. And most certainly shall We grant unto those who are patient in adversity their reward in accordance with the best that they ever did.
—  The Holy Qur’an 16:95-96 

"Allah does not impose upon any soul a duty but to the extent of its ability; for it is (the benefit of) what it has earned, and upon it (the evil of) what it has wrought; "Our Lord! do not punish us if we forget or do a mistake; Our Lord! do not lay on us a burden as Thou didst lay on those before us; Our Lord! do not im­pose upon us that which we have not the strength to bear; and pardon us and forgive us and have mercy on us; Thou art our Guardian, so help us against the unbelieving people."

~ Quran 2:286

:)

• Veteran Member

I normally don't allow any on to touch my Rolls Royce today I was moved by a little boy's heartfelt request to personally touch the car and took him to feel the car; it's wheels,lights fenders, and the interior what changed today was the fact that how blessed we are by Allah Almighty. This little kid I am referring to is blind, but he is extremely patriotic Pakistani.Even though he doesn't have sight he wanted to feel every part of the car that the founder of our nation Quaid e Azam used on 14th August 1947and to get the feeling of the car how it may look like and create a memory of it. Proud to have met such a patriotic Pakistani !!!!

10568806_10203914331810385_2367454115802996149_10203914337210520_654014801159450

10583938_10203914343490677_6632866925692

10406987_10203914346650756_9182315916527

10525599_10203914353610930_4080922500132

7040_10203914355930988_65168383115536799

• Advanced Member

For this Inqilaab and Azadi March, leaders into election rigging, charged of treason and accused of a million murders having full assistance of foreign aid ,are all hand in glove. Pity on the nation's sheep flocking blindly to stand by their side who've turned federal capital into some sort of a village. May Allah protect the country from evil planners.ameen

Why do people refuse to accept reality even when its clearly staring them in the face? "yeah yeah well see what happens when it happens and figure it out then, nothing to worry about for now".. "keep moving, nothing to see here"...then when reality finally hits its "well how were we supposed to know this was going to happen"  "had I known i would have done different".....Like how can people be so stupid...crackheads. Not even crackheads, that is an insult to them lol these kind of people are dumber than crackheads...i wish more people would use their common sense. 

• Advanced Member

I am a desi; and honestly I hate the desi culture. Their clothing is hideous, mendhi smells like the toilet, and looks like what you put in the toilet. Same indian/paki dish for dinner again, screw that. I'm tired of the uncles and aunties smelling like they came from a curry festival or some incense factory in bangladesh. I don't want their spices stinking me up. I don't want their fecal smelling tikha masala punching holes in my lungs.

I'd rather marry a christian girl i find attractive, or one that i know over some arranged marriage bullexcrement. I'm not going to marry a girl that's a feeble toad in intellect and in education nor would I tolerate my parents giving my (forced) wife a hard time and making her a slave. Nouman Ali Khan is right on the money here.

They are told day in and day out that music and singing is haram but they still keep blasting that bollywood b.s. it's apparently halal because its their own countrymen singing in their own ugly accented english/hindi/punjabi/urdu/gujrati mix, despite the fact that they are singing about same damn topic.

The desi community here really lacks attractive and interesting women, damned bohras. I dislike to be seen or even be near the other brown guys at my college because they're always wearing these stupid looking sandals and some strange combination of shalwar kameez/jeans/shirts and some disgusting looking beards and saying perverted [Edited Out] about girls that walk by, or in their other conversations wherein they half of the words they use are vulgar and depraving. They've brought the streets of al-bakistan here. Even the shia guys do it. They talk [Edited Out] about the non muslims and complain about the kufar and their shamelessness yet they seem to want to imitate them at every turn no matter what type of person they are. They yell around or talk loudly in urdu or gujrati or hindi like they own the place and they don't even care that not everyone is from some village or city in the "homeland". They [Edited Out] about how everything here in the US is wrong and how shameless and filthy people are yet for some reason they left their own slum infested country for this country and they dont even make an effort to change their surroundings. They don't let anyone become informed of the deen because their culture is so miserably pervasive in their mentality that they do socially isolate themselves. They don't reach out and educate people, instead we stick our noses up and ignore them. All this goes for both the parents and the new generation which i do not want to be a part of. It's like we are all hypocrites and there's nothing we can do about it.

if you tell someone to not come to the masjid again for being a different race or ethnicity, how the hell can you complain!

go choke on some daal chawal or something.

Death to desi culture. i hope it gets wiped off the earth like zionism will soon be.

Edited by blu115
  • Veteran Member

HAHAHAHA

you serious pappu?

I am a desi; and honestly I hate the desi culture. Their clothing is hideous, mendhi smells like the toilet, and looks like what you put in the toilet. Same indian/paki dish for dinner again, screw that. I'm tired of the uncles and aunties smelling like they came from a curry festival or some incense factory in bangladesh. I don't want their spices stinking me up. I don't want their fecal smelling tikha masala punching holes in my lungs.

I'd rather marry a christian girl i find attractive, or one that i know over some arranged marriage bullexcrement. I'm not going to marry a girl that's a feeble toad in intellect and in education nor would I tolerate my parents giving my (forced) wife a hard time and making her a slave. Nouman Ali Khan is right on the money here.

They are told day in and day out that music and singing is haram but they still keep blasting that bollywood b.s. it's apparently halal because its their own countrymen singing in their own ugly accented english/hindi/punjabi/urdu/gujrati mix, despite the fact that they are singing about same damn topic.

The desi community here really lacks attractive and interesting women, damned bohras. I dislike to be seen or even be near the other brown guys at my college because they're always wearing these stupid looking sandals and some strange combination of shalwar kameez/jeans/shirts and some disgusting looking beards and saying perverted [Edited Out] about girls that walk by, or in their other conversations wherein they half of the words they use are vulgar and depraving. They've brought the streets of al-bakistan here. Even the shia guys do it. They talk [Edited Out] about the non muslims and complain about the kufar and their shamelessness yet they seem to want to imitate them at every turn no matter what type of person they are. They yell around or talk loudly in urdu or gujrati or hindi like they own the place and they don't even care that not everyone is from some village or city in the "homeland". They [Edited Out] about how everything here in the US is wrong and how shameless and filthy people are yet for some reason they left their own slum infested country for this country and they dont even make an effort to change their surroundings. They don't let anyone become informed of the deen because their culture is so miserably pervasive in their mentality that they do socially isolate themselves. They don't reach out and educate people, instead we stick our noses up and ignore them. All this goes for both the parents and the new generation which i do not want to be a part of. It's like we are all hypocrites and there's nothing we can do about it.

if you tell someone to not come to the masjid again for being a different race or ethnicity, how the hell can you complain!

go choke on some daal chawal or something.

Death to desi culture. i hope it gets wiped off the earth like zionism will soon be.

Edited by AnaAmmar1
  • Veteran Member

Which one ^

Captain Earth.  :Hijabi: And, another one about a virtual game that turned real and players really died when they were killed in the game. One of the old players is sent by the government into a new game where someone has worked out a way to kill people in it. There is a girl and he is haunted by the thought of the people he killed in the last one.

How can you?!?!

i am very sick and one day i was very lonely and my housemate has mountains of anime through their crunchyroll. They were watching a series in their room, so i sat on the computer chair and watched too. Before long i was caring what happened next...

They're so young and moody! How can it not resonate?!

And it's educational. We tell each other to shut up in Japanese now.  ^_^

Just blew my nose and noticed how badly the whole house smells of recently used hockey equipment.  :donno: Skates and things all over the place!

• Advanced Member

HAHAHAHA

you serious pappu?

you can't tell?

@servidor, its called sword art online.

first one got mixed reviews but the second iteration seems to be doing well.

try attack on titan, another great anime.

Edited by blu115