Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Gosh do people like you have clones!!!!  :mellow:

You can try that it brushes off your religiosity to her. A dawah in retrospect.

I had to move a few pages back to read the whole thing. You wished very nice prayers to my sister sapphire!

I pray Allah bless you with the best in your future. And grant you all the qualities that you want in your own spouse

Thought: I can't believe that people on this site STILL talk about tatbir, like for REALZ!? 

Few other thoughts: I am tired. I want to go skiing. Babies are too cute. cheesecake in fridge. workout. shias. eh

If i am askibg its because i dont have the label -.-

Well then you should return the ice cream from where you brought it. I think they are required to put a label on it. Unless you or someone else took it off after but who would do such a thing. 

Also it depends on what kind of ice cream i would think. The varieties vary and there are different sizes etc.

Best of luck though :)

^Talking about working out, Since stopping music, then stoppin nasheeds, I just have nothing to motivate me and make my workout enjoyable.

I feel the pain as all my hardwork for years is slowly going down the drain. :(

Cycling is good, it allows you to go into state of trance which is comfortable for many people. Also, instead of building pointless bulk of muscles, cycling builds a body with endurance, that is working for hours without getting tired. Swimming also is another good sport that dose not require music of any sort, so dose horse riding.

I am moved by words more than music, specially poetry. If you can find a collection of motivation poetry of inspirational speech with close to non music in background , it'd be good.

Sure thing, I'll pray :D

Can you pray for me too, I need 'em prayers, life always throws a curve ball at me, lol.

Zaroor! I was going through some old posts and you and I made a deal where we booked each other for after-maghribain prayers for a month lol. Dua dealings on SC are always a success :p

Zaroor! I was going through some old posts and you and I made a deal where we booked each other for after-maghribain prayers for a month lol. Dua dealings on SC are always a success :P

Yes lol, and you get my month long after maghrib spot once again :D

So it rings, i receive a call..

Anxious, nervous, I was gonna fall..

Into what I have been dreaming since YEARS.

And I hear the news with joyful tears

Dear master, meet your servant.

At your gate in just 40 days

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

Congratulations sister :)