Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Suppose there's a person A who doesn't want to buy a car because he gets bored with one car or he likes an expensive car which he cannot afford. He wants person B to share his car. The problem is person B has only 1 car. He is very much content with his car and he waited very long to buy that car so he is possessive about his car. Plus every time person A borrows his car, person B's relationship with his car is ruined and takes some times to recover. In this scenario, if person B doesn't want to share his car, does that mean that person B is selfish? Person A keeps telling him that he is selfish. And if person A really needs a car, isn't he supposed to lower his expectations and buy a less expensive car? 

Edited by Mokhtar2012

^hate when that happens.  Save save save, always save lol.  There must be a real time saving option like how they save drafts when you write an email.  Good luck on your essay! hope the recovery is better than the old inshallah.

Mad as hell. My essay vanished. A essay been working on all day. Plus other essay I need to do.

It happened to me when i was typing my final college exam last year in class.

From all the students, only my computer shut down, crashed and erased my essay (that i was about to finish).

I understand the feeling. Always save save save

Edited by -Enlightened

You are my entire world. :wub:

I hope you are saying this to your baby.

Because if you are saying this about your husband then I'm extremely jealous and feeling heartburns. Where on earth Allah swt keep those women who love their husbands so much  :P 

Gosh do people like you have clones!!!!  :mellow:

My latest discoveries: the development of friendship is crippled the moment you realize that your friend is not as intrested in religion as you are.

You can try that it brushes off your religiosity to her. A dawah in retrospect.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

Because if you are saying this about your husband then I'm extremely jealous and feeling heartburns. Where on earth Allah swt keep those women who love their husbands so much :P

Gosh do people like you have clones!!!! :mellow:

I don't have a baby yet. INSHALLAH soon. But even if I have a baby or babies, my husband will always remain number 1 for me.

This is for my dear husband. And I love him more than anything. More than my life.

I wish I can recite Quran with him just like in this picture.

post-89173-0-99166200-1397827271_thumb.j

INSHALLAH soon with the mercy of my LORD(SWT).

Edited by Sapphire

It happened to me when i was typing my final college exam last year in class.

From all the students, only my computer shut down, crashed and erased my essay (that i was about to finish).

I understand the feeling. Always save save save

thats what happened.

Ever have that moment where you're driving on a freeway, and you feel so motivated and pumped, you see nothing but open road, and decide to just rip it and go really really fast? Well I had that moment today and all was good. Until a cop was standing in the median. I blew past and shook the car lol. B) Got a ticket.   

Edited by FisherKing

Do not let this thread die. Do not let this thread die. Do not let this thread die.

I like popcorn.

exam time.

Great recitation

But does anyone else wonder how the heck it's so easy for black folk to get fit like that?

I mean I know this dude goes to the gym, but I guarantee you it would take a lot more effort for a non-African American to get built like that.

Or maybe I'm wrong. It just seems to me that for non-blacks to get a body like that, they need to be obsessed about physical fitness to the point of psychosis.

Because if you are saying this about your husband then I'm extremely jealous and feeling heartburns. Where on earth Allah swt keep those women who love their husbands so much  :P

She's a real catch isn't she?