Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Today I experienced something which once more reaffirmed my belief and devotion on the importance of Hijab.

Only this time it happened differently... :no:

Subhan'Allah, I was going to cross the street to the bus transfer center, the light was at red, all cars were stopped(at least from the moment I started my way to the other side of the street). I continued walking, and it's a tendency of mine to walk with my head lowered, I was nearly approaching the other end and I raised my head. At that moment, from my peripheral vision I see something in motion, as I turn I realize a car is slowly accelerating (light still at RED).. the idiot has his head turned toward the other side, and I am staring at him, to try and catch his attention, to STOP...but his head is fixed in the opposite direction, I follow his gaze and find that he is staring at a girl. I could not believe it, nearly close to hitting me I wave both my hands up in the air frantically, an inch away from my leg he turned and I ran as fast as I could to dodge him.

Scariest moment of my life.. :cry: Alhamdellah for the Hijab of Fatima (as) and for the Hijab of Zainab (as). Really, it saves lives.

(salam)

Thanks God you are safe sister, Give some sadqa... and always recite Aytal kursi three times before u leave ur house....

Holy c.rap this is the greatest thing ever.

They are Korean btw

Mhmh, she may say no now, but when it really happens.....yeah... Kids and their minds, you know.

http://vimeo.com/90996853

Happy in Karachi  B)

On the Humans of Karachi page some lady was so angered by the fact at no women were in this video (unless you count the little girls) and she was like "ive captured so many working class women's pictures, you're just sexist blahblahblah"

And i was thinking that if some fella ever tried to make a video of me in karachi uski khair nahi hoti lol

On the Humans of Karachi page some lady was so angered by the fact at no women were in this video (unless you count the little girls) and she was like "ive captured so many working class women's pictures, you're just sexist blahblahblah"

And i was thinking that if some fella ever tried to make a video of me in karachi uski khair nahi hoti lol

you can't run around with a video camera trying to film a lady in Pakistan. They(the movie makers) would've been beaten to a pulp if she didn't like it and screamed lol.

you can't run around with a video camera trying to film a lady in Pakistan. They(the movie makers) would've been beaten to a pulp if she didn't like it and screamed lol.

Too bad for the movie makers.

thank you for the reply. I wish i could work hard enough to make up for it. I do not know where I am to begin.

Well, among the important things for a youth are knowledge that benefits and piety. A lot of narrations on the importance of knowledge and piety especially. So I would say whatever your field is, gain knowledge in that. I do not know what your interests are but apart from knowledge, its a good idea to give some time in improving the eloquence of your tongue or if you are already good with that, then spend some of your time improving your intelligence or thinking. Lastly, do not forget exercise. These are some of the things I focus on whenever possible. In fact, I just started learning Arabic :)

Edited by race

To ShiaChat or to the world?

ShiaChat. And parts of the world. Not all. I am moving. And changing the direction of my life. But I'm not going to kill myself if that's what you thought. lol

Well, among the important things for a youth are knowledge that benefits and piety. A lot of narrations on the importance of knowledge and piety especially. So I would say whatever your field is, gain knowledge in that. I do not know what your interests are but apart from knowledge, its a good idea to give some time in improving the eloquence of your tongue or if you are already good with that, then spend some of your time improving your intelligence or thinking. Lastly, do not forget exercise. These are some of the things I focus on whenever possible. In fact, I just started learning Arabic :)

i am trying to teah myself arabic.

Tonight, i will find out if my master has invited me to his place.

Jamkaran, sahla and samarra for the first time of my life this summer.

So it rings, i receive a call..

Anxious, nervous, I was gonna fall..

Into what I have been dreaming since YEARS.

And I hear the news with joyful tears

Dear master, meet your servant.

At your gate in just 40 days

post-68368-0-47887800-1397437031.jpg

Current Gerneral Rule for the truth on major events:

1. Listern to Western MSM

2. Take opposite position

Ok got it.

1) Western MSM: North Korea's regime is bad.

2) Take opposite direction: Glory Be On You Great Leader, All Hail Best Korea!

So it rings, i receive a call..

Anxious, nervous, I was gonna fall..

Into what I have been dreaming since YEARS.

And I hear the news with joyful tears

Dear master, meet your servant.

At your gate in just 40 days

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

Congratulations, sister! Inshallah you will have a wonderful trip. Please remember us in your duas, and ask our Imam (as) to invite those of us to him who have never visited before :wub:

Ok got it.

1) Western MSM: North Korea's regime is bad.

2) Take opposite direction: Glory Be On You Great Leader, All Hail Best Korea!

Here's another rule: Don't bring up North Korea if the only things you know about North Korea are the "North Korea is best Korea" meme, and the term "great leader."

And yes, by the way, Western MSM is all sorts of wrong about the DPRK.