Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

thank you for the reply. I wish i could work hard enough to make up for it. I do not know where I am to begin.

Well, among the important things for a youth are knowledge that benefits and piety. A lot of narrations on the importance of knowledge and piety especially. So I would say whatever your field is, gain knowledge in that. I do not know what your interests are but apart from knowledge, its a good idea to give some time in improving the eloquence of your tongue or if you are already good with that, then spend some of your time improving your intelligence or thinking. Lastly, do not forget exercise. These are some of the things I focus on whenever possible. In fact, I just started learning Arabic :)

Edited by race

To ShiaChat or to the world?

ShiaChat. And parts of the world. Not all. I am moving. And changing the direction of my life. But I'm not going to kill myself if that's what you thought. lol

Well, among the important things for a youth are knowledge that benefits and piety. A lot of narrations on the importance of knowledge and piety especially. So I would say whatever your field is, gain knowledge in that. I do not know what your interests are but apart from knowledge, its a good idea to give some time in improving the eloquence of your tongue or if you are already good with that, then spend some of your time improving your intelligence or thinking. Lastly, do not forget exercise. These are some of the things I focus on whenever possible. In fact, I just started learning Arabic :)

i am trying to teah myself arabic.

Tonight, i will find out if my master has invited me to his place.

Jamkaran, sahla and samarra for the first time of my life this summer.

So it rings, i receive a call..

Anxious, nervous, I was gonna fall..

Into what I have been dreaming since YEARS.

And I hear the news with joyful tears

Dear master, meet your servant.

At your gate in just 40 days

post-68368-0-47887800-1397437031.jpg

Current Gerneral Rule for the truth on major events:

1. Listern to Western MSM

2. Take opposite position

Ok got it.

1) Western MSM: North Korea's regime is bad.

2) Take opposite direction: Glory Be On You Great Leader, All Hail Best Korea!

So it rings, i receive a call..

Anxious, nervous, I was gonna fall..

Into what I have been dreaming since YEARS.

And I hear the news with joyful tears

Dear master, meet your servant.

At your gate in just 40 days

attachicon.gifimages.jpg

Congratulations, sister! Inshallah you will have a wonderful trip. Please remember us in your duas, and ask our Imam (as) to invite those of us to him who have never visited before :wub:

Ok got it.

1) Western MSM: North Korea's regime is bad.

2) Take opposite direction: Glory Be On You Great Leader, All Hail Best Korea!

Here's another rule: Don't bring up North Korea if the only things you know about North Korea are the "North Korea is best Korea" meme, and the term "great leader."

And yes, by the way, Western MSM is all sorts of wrong about the DPRK.

I wonder about the liberal/reformist Muslims, I find most of them ignorant about Islam yet they want to  reform it. If you want people to take you seriously, don't you need to make an effort to know your reformation subject well?

But what's more puzzling are those who call themselves the intellectual elites of Muslims who follow an ignorant reformist. How come?

Edited by Chaotic Muslem

Suppose there's a person A who doesn't want to buy a car because he gets bored with one car or he likes an expensive car which he cannot afford. He wants person B to share his car. The problem is person B has only 1 car. He is very much content with his car and he waited very long to buy that car so he is possessive about his car. Plus every time person A borrows his car, person B's relationship with his car is ruined and takes some times to recover. In this scenario, if person B doesn't want to share his car, does that mean that person B is selfish? Person A keeps telling him that he is selfish. And if person A really needs a car, isn't he supposed to lower his expectations and buy a less expensive car? 

Edited by Mokhtar2012

^hate when that happens.  Save save save, always save lol.  There must be a real time saving option like how they save drafts when you write an email.  Good luck on your essay! hope the recovery is better than the old inshallah.

Mad as hell. My essay vanished. A essay been working on all day. Plus other essay I need to do.

It happened to me when i was typing my final college exam last year in class.

From all the students, only my computer shut down, crashed and erased my essay (that i was about to finish).

I understand the feeling. Always save save save

Edited by -Enlightened

You are my entire world. :wub:

I hope you are saying this to your baby.

Because if you are saying this about your husband then I'm extremely jealous and feeling heartburns. Where on earth Allah swt keep those women who love their husbands so much  :P 

Gosh do people like you have clones!!!!  :mellow:

My latest discoveries: the development of friendship is crippled the moment you realize that your friend is not as intrested in religion as you are.

You can try that it brushes off your religiosity to her. A dawah in retrospect.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

I hope you are saying this to your baby.

Because if you are saying this about your husband then I'm extremely jealous and feeling heartburns. Where on earth Allah swt keep those women who love their husbands so much :P

Gosh do people like you have clones!!!! :mellow:

I don't have a baby yet. INSHALLAH soon. But even if I have a baby or babies, my husband will always remain number 1 for me.

This is for my dear husband. And I love him more than anything. More than my life.

I wish I can recite Quran with him just like in this picture.

post-89173-0-99166200-1397827271_thumb.j

INSHALLAH soon with the mercy of my LORD(SWT).

Edited by Sapphire

It happened to me when i was typing my final college exam last year in class.

From all the students, only my computer shut down, crashed and erased my essay (that i was about to finish).

I understand the feeling. Always save save save

thats what happened.

Ever have that moment where you're driving on a freeway, and you feel so motivated and pumped, you see nothing but open road, and decide to just rip it and go really really fast? Well I had that moment today and all was good. Until a cop was standing in the median. I blew past and shook the car lol. B) Got a ticket.   

Edited by FisherKing