Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

thoughts :

I am a private tutor to a girl who is going to my old high school. She is in grade 7, i opened her books and i remember i had the same book 8 years ago!! I was studying in it...i remember every single school memory , i was 11/12 :rolleyes:

Its crazy how time flies

thoughts :

I am a private tutor to a girl who is going to my old high school. She is in grade 7, i opened her books and i remember i had the same book 8 years ago!! I was studying in it...i remember every single school memory , i was 11/12 :rolleyes:

Its crazy how time flies

Which tells us that sister Enlightened is now 20 years old as she typed this today :)

I've an old friendship with the numbers. When I see them, my brains automatically starts multiplying, adding, subtracting, finding patterns into it. Please don't accuse me of stalking. Another SC member did when I posted the numbers based on her posts - lol.

Edited by Waiting for HIM

I just turned 19 last december

!!

Dont make me look old :cry:

Enlightened is such a beautiful name to have.

I would ask the sister if she wants a trade but there are some names which just suit people as enlightened suits her.

She is a very bright student.

Enlightened is such a beautiful name to have.

I would ask the sister if she wants a trade but there are some names which just suit people as enlightened suits her.

She is a very bright student.

Thannk you!

You're too kind ^_^

FisherKing is also a very original name

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dear Brothers & Sisters in faith,

Please pray for my dear friend's father. He is very sick. She is very dear to me. 

May Allah(SWT) give you jaza for it. Ameen.

(wasalam)

(wasalam)

InshAllah his health will increase. May Allah (s.w.t) give him and all ailing parents a long, healthy and prosperous life for their efforts in raising their children. 

(wasalam)

Edited by *Sayyeda*

I think that America is becoming very much like desi countries, so I don't understand why desis keep complaining about missing their countries. I think this topic of conversation is in fashion, like everything else. One other topic which is in fashion is making fun of meera.

^It depends in which area you reside in. Personally I think areas which have undergone desi infestation do somewhat resemble a little cleanerPakistan in terms of their being dirty but not as much.

My parents after watching the Barcelona vs Real Madrid soccer game.

Mom: Ahmed, do they have these kind of games here in Ameerika?

My Dad: No, they only have men in tight pants running around.

Lool, ahmed is such a typical arabic name. Lol,even my dad has the same name.

Boo, the hour is gone forward,less time to sleep,lol.

I was going over my PM and emptying my inbox until i found a message from a member who analyzed the mahdi is many religions including tibetian budhism. Apparently, the saviors name is kalki but is the same as Mahdi

Remind me to post about it tomorrow after i finish my homework assignment

for now, good night :)

I feel so torn and lost. I'm not going anywhere in life. I'm not achieving the things I aimed to or worked towards. I wish I could relive that last 8 years of my life over again and do things so different and not be such a screw up.

I feel so torn and lost. I'm not going anywhere in life. I'm not achieving the things I aimed to or worked towards. I wish I could relive that last 8 years of my life over again and do things so different and not be such a screw up.

Look ahead, don't look back. Easier said than done, but what has happened, has happened. May God help you.

It is also narrated that a man once came to the Prophet (S) and said: “I have never kissed my child.” The Prophet (S) said: “Surely a man like this will be a resident of the fire of hell.”

"High Treason aik angrezi ka lafz hai", in-depth analysis by expert Hamid Mir on Gen. Musharraf's treason case.

This guy never fails to amuse me.