Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

(bismillah)

(salam)

Dear Brothers & Sisters in faith,

Please pray for my dear friend's father. He is very sick. She is very dear to me. 

May Allah(SWT) give you jaza for it. Ameen.

(wasalam)

(wasalam)

InshAllah his health will increase. May Allah (s.w.t) give him and all ailing parents a long, healthy and prosperous life for their efforts in raising their children. 

(wasalam)

Edited by *Sayyeda*

I think that America is becoming very much like desi countries, so I don't understand why desis keep complaining about missing their countries. I think this topic of conversation is in fashion, like everything else. One other topic which is in fashion is making fun of meera.

^It depends in which area you reside in. Personally I think areas which have undergone desi infestation do somewhat resemble a little cleanerPakistan in terms of their being dirty but not as much.

My parents after watching the Barcelona vs Real Madrid soccer game.

Mom: Ahmed, do they have these kind of games here in Ameerika?

My Dad: No, they only have men in tight pants running around.

Lool, ahmed is such a typical arabic name. Lol,even my dad has the same name.

Boo, the hour is gone forward,less time to sleep,lol.

I was going over my PM and emptying my inbox until i found a message from a member who analyzed the mahdi is many religions including tibetian budhism. Apparently, the saviors name is kalki but is the same as Mahdi

Remind me to post about it tomorrow after i finish my homework assignment

for now, good night :)

I feel so torn and lost. I'm not going anywhere in life. I'm not achieving the things I aimed to or worked towards. I wish I could relive that last 8 years of my life over again and do things so different and not be such a screw up.

I feel so torn and lost. I'm not going anywhere in life. I'm not achieving the things I aimed to or worked towards. I wish I could relive that last 8 years of my life over again and do things so different and not be such a screw up.

Look ahead, don't look back. Easier said than done, but what has happened, has happened. May God help you.

It is also narrated that a man once came to the Prophet (S) and said: “I have never kissed my child.” The Prophet (S) said: “Surely a man like this will be a resident of the fire of hell.”

"High Treason aik angrezi ka lafz hai", in-depth analysis by expert Hamid Mir on Gen. Musharraf's treason case.

This guy never fails to amuse me.

i am new in this site and i am not finding a way where i can post my question and get an answer

Salaam, you have to create a topic/thread and post on the forums section related to your topic. The mods have to approve it, if your post count is under 50 I believe, for it to show.

(Wasalam)

Mr Zuckerberg...base salary for 2013 fell to $1, like other tech leaders such as Google's Larry Page and former Apple boss Steve Jobs.

However, his total compensation for the year was $653,165, down from $1.99m in 2012.

Facebook said the majority of that was to pay for flights on private jets, which are seen as necessary for security reasons. http://www.bbc.com/news/business-26830388

He can't even go Southeast Asia on a shoestring. He can't even walk into the nearest Wal-Mart to buy cheap bread.

I feel sorry for this guy. So much money brings so many restrictions and so much danger. What a life.

He can't even go Southeast Asia on a shoestring. He can't even walk into the nearest Wal-Mart to buy cheap bread.

I feel sorry for this guy. So much money brings so many restrictions and so much danger. What a life.

He has enough moneys to do surgery on his face to look completely unrecognizable, AND enough moneys to buy his own island country.

It's one thing to not envy his life, but to feel sorry for him is all kinds of ridiculous

He has enough moneys to do surgery on his face to look completely unrecognizable, AND enough moneys to buy his own island country.

It's one thing to not envy his life, but to feel sorry for him is all kinds of ridiculous

No, I really feel sorry. Money has cost him basic freedom, and I mean basic freedoms to move, sit, walk, talk, laugh, come and go without informing dozens of people in tow. This is kind of how Princess Diana fell sorry for herself for being who she was.

To be honest I'd love that kind of money. I want my own island country too and if I have an ugly face, I'd want a surgery to make my face look reasonable. But I will never want that kind of fame, that robs me of my basic freedoms.

I'd rather be a fuedal lord with that kind of money than be an e-tech sex symbol who can't even cheat on his wife without making headlines. Sorry indeed...

Edited by Marbles

What's up with girls and those hearts & flowers & wigglies on every time they get access to a pen and paper :)

It's all over, I've seen it in school, I've seen it on the birthday cards my sisters send me, I've seen it on the homework notebooks of my nieces and so on.

:dry:  :dry:  :dry:  :dry:  :dry:  :dry:  :dry:

What's up with girls and those hearts & flowers & wigglies on every time they get access to a pen and paper :)

It's all over, I've seen it in school, I've seen it on the birthday cards my sisters send me, I've seen it on the homework notebooks of my nieces and so on.

I'm a girl and I have never understood either.

My thoughts for today.. hmm trying to remember the last time I didn't have a headache :mellow:

My thoughts for today.. hmm trying to remember the last time I didn't have a headache :mellow:

Ohhhh......Get well soon sweets. Distract yourself and keep busy. Did you consult a doctor?

Ohhhh......Get well soon sweets. Distract yourself and keep busy. Did you consult a doctor?

aaw shukriya warda!

I am my own doctor lol, I'm done for the day and all I want right now is to lay in the grass until sunset :(

I also feel like milking a cow and bottlefeed babysheep. I might go the farm and ask to volunteer, I can't take it any longer. Also the goats looked like they can use some hugs.