Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

I am so confused now.

Brother inquisitor I don't understand what you mean.

I was having tea at the office and I don't take sugar. The office boy add sugar to it which I hate.

I am seriously so confused by what you mean.

Sapphire, I found the timing of your post and the content of it quite funny given it came right after Marbles' some-girl-liking-post. It was funny how your post made Marbles' look commonplace and frivolous :)

Sapphire, I found the timing of your post and the content of it quite funny given it came right after Marbles' some-girl-liking-post. It was funny how your post made Marbles' look commonplace and frivolous :)

:D

Check out my Village on Hayday.

9f92bb04af38f0ff6b979215a93bd593_zps237e

Edited by Sapphire

What is a good birthday present for 13 year old boy? He likes art and computer graphics and he draws 2D computer animation. He already owns a half dozen art kits and a new computer. He loves anime and manga and anything related to Japan or Korea, but I'm an overprotective mom and won't let him have anything violent or suggestive so his anime/manga viewing is limited. He also occasionally enjoys cooking, especially sweets.

And I waited until the last minute to shop so I need a gift that I can get quickly.

Can anyone help me out with suggestions? Maybe some manga titles that are young-teen appropriate and widely available?

What is a good birthday present for 13 year old boy? He likes art and computer graphics and he draws 2D computer animation. He already owns a half dozen art kits and a new computer. He loves anime and manga and anything related to Japan or Korea, but I'm an overprotective mom and won't let him have anything violent or suggestive so his anime/manga viewing is limited. He also occasionally enjoys cooking, especially sweets.

And I waited until the last minute to shop so I need a gift that I can get quickly.

Can anyone help me out with suggestions? Maybe some manga titles that are young-teen appropriate and widely available?

Pack a fun picnic lunch - including the birthday cake, gift him a camera (there are some that are not pricey but work fine to learn) and let him take some pictures of his family and nature…a new gift, fun time with family, recorded memories that he will cherish and it may help to get him outside more with a new hobby.  He can organize and edit the photos when the sun goes down ….  :)

Notme: I had a birthday picnic in the snow with my mom and grandma when I was 9 and I remember it like it was last week. <3

Edited by Maryaam

What about a Psp, itouch, Ipad or any computer game? It depends on really how much you want to a spend as well too. Other than that, a $50 - $100 gift card from either future shop, best buy, or EB games would be nice, that way, he can decide for himself what to buy with it from the store you get it from.

There is nothing more fascinating than the idea of taking a gap year after college, and doing, basically, nothing.

Why would a person do that? :donno:

Thought: I'm so full of random useless facts I'm thinking of changing my name to Encyclopedia.

Did you know polar bears have black skin under translucent fur? Did you know concrete weighs 150 lbs per cubic foot? Did you know the first cell phone was used in 1973 and was the size of a brick? Did you know that Clement Moore, the author of "The Night Before Christmas" wished to remain anonymous because he was a serious author and not want to damage his reputation by publishing a children's poem? Did you know that portions of the sewer in use in New York City today were built in the 1700s? Blah blah blah blah. I could spit this stuff out all day. I wish I could find a use for it.

hehehe - the benefits, or the curse of internet. :D

No I was like this before the internet existed. I remember almost all of what I read, though not word for word. My mom used to ask me whenever she needed a fact check, grammar check, or spell check when I was 7.

No I was like this before the internet existed. I remember almost all of what I read, though not word for word. My mom used to ask me whenever she needed a fact check, grammar check, or spell check when I was 7.

Greetings notme,

I have always marveled at people like you.  I have never been able to memorize anything.

There is nothing more fascinating than the idea of taking a gap year after college, and doing, basically, nothing.

Unless you are volunteering for a noble cause, travelling away in the world, or training in Waziristan, I'd say it's not a good idea - you'll only waste a golden year of your lifetime!

I want to know... Why is it I am not good enoug?

Why is it I am not seen as worthy of be-friending another?

Why do others feel the need to lead me along, make me feel like I am wanted, and then drop me like I am a worthless piece of rubbish?

Why do people lie to me, and deny things I ask them, only to hear the truth from others after being reassured that what I was asking was not the truth?

Why is it that no one seems to care or want to have anything to do with me? Am I am really so bad?

What is it that makes them avoid me? Only see me in short burts? Or pretend to care as if to shut me up?

Unless you are volunteering for a noble cause, travelling away in the world, or training in Waziristan, I'd say it's not a good idea - you'll only waste a golden year of your lifetime!

That's how the plan goes, or at least that's how I'm hoping it would go.. 

Ever been so angry that you wanted to just hit something? Like hit it really hard? And damage it, and hurt yourself doing so? Like really stuff yourself up, break bone, bleed, split your skin on your knocles or knee something with you leg so it hurts or whatever?

Edited by TheLoneCrusader

Why would a person do that? :donno:

Thought: I'm so full of random useless facts I'm thinking of changing my name to Encyclopedia.

Did you know polar bears have black skin under translucent fur? Did you know concrete weighs 150 lbs per cubic foot? Did you know the first cell phone was used in 1973 and was the size of a brick? Did you know that Clement Moore, the author of "The Night Before Christmas" wished to remain anonymous because he was a serious author and not want to damage his reputation by publishing a children's poem? Did you know that portions of the sewer in use in New York City today were built in the 1700s? Blah blah blah blah. I could spit this stuff out all day. I wish I could find a use for it.

Write a "Fact Book for Dull Americans" :P

Ref post 17190

(salam) Sapphire,

Imam Rida (a.s.) didn't know my ex-wife.

"Some women are curses towards husbands who show them love, affection and money."

TheLoneCrusader:

To answer your question: yeah

Edited by hasanhh