Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Greetings Ruq,

I haven't come to the thoughts thread in awhile, but I always like Ruq thoughts. :)

I have already had my tea. :)

asalaam to you,

CLynn

HAHAHAHA

Ive been meaning to make a thread about tea for some time. I wonder if there are any tea connoisseurs on SC...

Hi Ruq,

I don't know about connoisseur but I am definitely a big tea drinker... all kinds

...  hence the teacup icon... hehe

... that and I think there is nothing nicer than having a chat over a cup of tea.  It seemed the perfect icon to me.  :)

Being a single mom stinks. Especially when you are "married". To a "man" of course.

If I'm going to have to be the man, I should be allowed a wife. I shouldn't have to be both. Since getting married to a "good syed shia man" I have suffered the worst of indignities. Poverty, welfare, homelessness, meanwhile he was buying luxuries and living like a rich bachelor. Better to be alone than married badly.

I hope for justice.

If he is rich, why didn't you get child support? Society really expects women be like single mothers and fulfill the responsibilities of mother AND father. What is the point of having a husband really? 

Being a single mom stinks. Especially when you are "married". To a "man" of course.

If I'm going to have to be the man, I should be allowed a wife. I shouldn't have to be both. Since getting married to a "good syed shia man" I have suffered the worst of indignities. Poverty, welfare, homelessness, meanwhile he was buying luxuries and living like a rich bachelor. Better to be alone than married badly.

I hope for justice.

How can a "good" sayed shia make you suffer? Unless he wasnt good nor a shia (by action) in the first place.

May Allah help solve all your problems iA.

I am so confused now.

Brother inquisitor I don't understand what you mean.

I was having tea at the office and I don't take sugar. The office boy add sugar to it which I hate.

I am seriously so confused by what you mean.

Edited by Sapphire

He is referring to the fact that your sugar rant appeared right after Marbles's mysteriously cute post and you didn't comment on it.

LOL :D

I wish you all the best Brother. INSHALLAH Khair.

Edited by Sapphire

He should regard me as a darn superhero.  Heck, I practically AM one!

Damn right you are! You're not only a superhero but a supermom,  your kids are lucky to have such a strong loving mother..and from what I have read from your other posts- you are so understanding and down to earth. Notme, you're a gem-- truly a gem. I'm also fortunate to call you my sister in faith. 

Thoughts:

Been ceaselessly firing farts all day after eating a plate of that gassy, noxious daal - once, inadvertently and uncontrollably, in front of the people. How embarrassing. :blush:

I am never going to eat Tikki Ram's daal again, though it's so gut-watering.

Thoughts:

Been ceaselessly firing farts all day after eating a plate of that gassy, noxious daal - once, inadvertently and uncontrollably, in front of the people. How embarrassing. :blush:

I am never going to eat Tikki Ram's daal again, though it's so gut-watering.

Tikki Ram Daal. Won't it be najis if made and spiced in a mushrik hands ?

Saudi Arabia and the gulf monarchies kind of remind me of a quality assurance tester. Everytime Iran, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq make progress or advance in something, the saudis conduct tests to see if there are any bugs or defects in their military and security forces by sending in mercenaries and rebels. Then the Iranian, Iraqi, and Syrians get the reports back and fix the problem and the saudis go back to looking for bugs from their embassies again. :P

Tikki Ram Daal. Won't it be najis if made and spiced in a mushrik hands ?

Lol, it's just the name of the street hosting the famous daal house. That street was once populated by Hindus some of whom were either killed or forced to migrate to India in '47. Not a single Hindu is left in the locality now. Long live Al-Bakistan.