Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Prophet Muhammad(SAWW) Said: 

"I am about to answer the call (of death). Verily, I leave behind two precious things (thaqalayn) amongst you: the Book of Allah and my Ahl al Bayt. Verily, the two will never separate until they come back to me by the side of the Pond."

Edited by Sapphire

Wish there was some way to unregister from life, and re-register when things get bit smooth, or after a short rest........... just like people do on SC. :mellow: :mellow:

attachicon.gify.jpg

Or respawn like in GTA or CoD everytime we get killed doing something stupid..

Grey Matter...uh, you like this much cold? Are you an Eskimo or something?

Maybe you need help.  ;)

Lets just say I like weather, sometimes I go and walk this hour-long trial near my house when it is storming, or temperatures are below -20 celsius, it looks.. beautiful. People tell me that I crazy, their loss right?  :P

When its summer time, I do the same, heat wave or not, I am going in, the walk is refreshing for my mind, plus the whole deep winter to summer transformation is awesome.

During winter, the trail is nothing but white, whiteness everywhere, even the flowing stream/river.

And in spring, its funny, trees are still naked with baby leaves on them.

Summer comes, everything turns either lush green or colourful, birds everywhere singing opera songs for their lovers, water flowing through making a soothing sound.  Lots of mosquitos and honey bees, but oh well.

Just when you get a little bored from seeing the green, comes fall in full swing, now everything green you knew turned red and yellow.

I'll post pictures, weather is amazing, I don't even turn my heater on when driving, and open my car windows everyday in summer, AC is for losers.  

Edited by GreyMatter

I don't even turn my heater on when driving, and open my car windows everyday in summer, AC is for losers.

I don't run much heat or AC in my house, but man I love my car AC, I think because I've had cars without it. I go windows down in town, but despise the air noise on the highway.

I don't run much heat or AC in my house, but man I love my car AC, I think because I've had cars without it. I go windows down in town, but despise the air noise on the highway.

Oh I actually LOVE driving with my windows down on the highway, it is so epic!

I never liked convertibles. Too much air.

Grey Matter:

I went to "snow school" and enjoyed it. Very strenuous though. Sometimes in "severe" cold, I go out for a walk at night.

Edited by hasanhh

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajioon. Please recite a Surah Fatiha for my uncle who passed away.

Inna lillah wa inna ilaehi rajeoon.

Recited.

May Allah forgive his sins and grant him jannat and give sabr to the lawahiqeen. Ameen

Inna lillah wa inna ilayhi rajioon. Please recite a Surah Fatiha for my uncle who passed away.

Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun.

May Allah(SWT) bless him and give him high ranks in jannah. Ameen

^^^ poverty-poverty-poverty, apathy of those who see poverty, apathy of those who create poverty.

I was watching on TV this basket maker half drowned in flood water in Pakistan. Had 7 kids with him. He was asking government to take care of him. Really!

Same for the guy in Multan who married two of his cousins the same day and was on the news. Was asking government help to sustain his newly started life/wives. Really!

Pakistan's problem (world's problem) = Poor are poor and wretched. Rich are rich and wretched.

I know hundreds of families in pakistan whose men are drug addicts and women work home to home, earning money only to be snatched up by their husbands. These are shia and sunni both. 

I know hundreds of families in pakistan whose men are drug addicts and women work home to home, earning money only to be snatched up by their husbands. These are shia and sunni both.

If it weren't for a few good men I've known including my dad, my brothers, my one sister's husband, and a few guy friends, I'd assume males all are about like this. Why does society accept it? Why aren't the adult men stepping in and setting these man-boys straight before they ruin the lives of their wives and children? Girls are growing up thinking men are superfluous, and boys are growing up thinking this is the normal way for men to be!

Why aren't the adult men stepping in and setting these man-boys straight before they ruin the lives of their wives and children? 

Because we are all a pack of selfish cowards.

Pakistan's problem (world's problem) = Poor are poor and wretched. Rich are rich and wretched.

Perfectly said.

Same with India & Bangla Desh

It can't be! Has it always been like this, or only in recent generations? I was assuming everyone feared getting into other people's business. What about the good and decent men who take care of their responsibilities and more?

Women who never grow up exist too. They just seem less common to me. The women I associate with do what needs to be done: pick up what their husbands refuse to carry, and do the best they can for their families with what they have.

If it weren't for a few good men I've known including my dad, my brothers, my one sister's husband, and a few guy friends, I'd assume males all are about like this. Why does society accept it? Why aren't the adult men stepping in and setting these man-boys straight before they ruin the lives of their wives and children? Girls are growing up thinking men are superfluous, and boys are growing up thinking this is the normal way for men to be!

I also know hundreds of men in Pakistan who a hundreds of western women would die to marry with. :)

Problem is not that we have any dearth of good men, there are tons, a plenty, in millions. Problem is due to poverty, ignorance, and lack of resources, the dumb and dumbers are produced in 10x more than the good ones. 

Perfectly said.

Same with India & Bangla Desh

Bro I'm not that self loathing !)

No we are not pack of selfish cowards. There are millions of good of us out there to.

Pak India, Bangladesh make up close to 2 billion people. So they make up more in the news. But you haven't seen Latin America which is literally institutionalized man devouring woman world, same is the case for many inner city African Americans, and a whole bunch of what people call White Trash.

Woman are weak. Man are not. Wherever Islam has its light shining, women are still in much better relative shape than women of non-Muslim geographies. 

I was wrong to say Poverty-Poverty-Poverty. I should had said Poverty-Lack of Islam-Ignorance.

I've seen poorest of men who follow Islam (or Christianity) and their womenfolk are 1000x better in situation than some millionaires I've seen here who don't have God in their lives.

Oh and don't forget East Asia and Hinduism. Lower than the reptiles status of women in those cultures is a different epic in its own form.  

Edited by Waiting for HIM

I assure you that educated middle class Pakistani Shia men are not exempt from being lazy man-boys. Some of my uneducated trailer park white trash relatives take much better care of their families than some educated upper middle class Pakistani Shia men (living in the US).

I try not to stereotype.

I'll agree with you that men are generally physically stronger, but not mentally or emotionally. And the failure of some men is a huge source of poverty all over the world.

I feel sorry for the woman. I wonder what was the right thing to do? I don't want to judge her, I just want to know if a woman finds herself in that situation, what is she supposed to do? I am sure many women are in similar situation and she couldn't work because her kids were so young. 

Edited by Mokhtar2012

I feel sorry for the woman. I wonder what was the right thing to do? I don't want to judge her, I just want to know if a woman finds herself in that situation, what is she supposed to do? I am sure many women are in similar situation and she couldn't work because her kids were so young. 

she could have gotten her relatives, esp her parents involved. in such a society, even neighbors and distant relatives are willing to intervene if the situation gets so worse that the kids are without food since 3 days. she did sound like an educated woman....

plus, if one cannot bear to see their kids going hungry, how could she so deliberately kill them???   simply incomprehendible.

What situation are you talking about?

I really feel so alone. I just want someone I can sit and talk with or hang out once a week or even once a fortnight and not even for long. I just want to feel like someone cares and that I'm good enough for at least someone. I want a friend so badly, an actual friend not just someone who's my friend when they're in need of something or considers a friendship to be a text message every few months or visits once a year if you are lucky. I want to matter to someone.

It's sad how much the world has changed, people only remmber you when they want you to attended something or when their sad. No one is a true friend anymore.Dont be upset, sometimes strangers care more about a person then friends and family.

:)

What situation are you talking about?

If a woman has kids and she cannot afford to feed them and she lives in a country where she doesn't get any assistance from government. It's true that relatives and neighbors are willing to help but they don't help if they don't get anything in return.  I don't know why she killed them, I was asking what she could have done to provide them with food?  I agree with what notme said   

Girls are growing up thinking men are superfluous, and boys are growing up thinking this is the normal way for men to be!

Edited by Mokhtar2012

I really feel so alone. I just want someone I can sit and talk with or hang out once a week or even once a fortnight and not even for long. I just want to feel like someone cares and that I'm good enough for at least someone. I want a friend so badly, an actual friend not just someone who's my friend when they're in need of something or considers a friendship to be a text message every few months or visits once a year if you are lucky. I want to matter to someone.

(bismillah) 

(salam)

Amen dear Brother. I am in a similar boat. Just keep hanging in there.  :cry:

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Amen dear Brother. I am in a similar boat. Just keep hanging in there.  :cry:

(wasalam)

Dont worry my brothers, you are not alone. Our club is quite big :)