Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

No wonder my profile view count has gone up lately ^_^

haha ji nahi, i don't anonymously click on profiles, if i ever look at a member's page it goes public, hum chupne waalon mein se nahi hai :shaytan:

haha ji nahi, i don't anonymously click on profiles, if i ever look at a member's page it goes public, hum chupne waalon mein se nahi hai :shaytan:

Didn't work!

I said that precisely so you wouldn't say what you did. (because everyone can see you don't log in anonymously)

Fail :P

Hmm anyone studied ancient greek?

oh good god don't study ancient greek. i have friends who had to study it for two years (school requirements and all) and it killed them. first year is brutal, it gets slightly less torturous second year lol.

oh good god don't study ancient greek. i have friends who had to study it for two years (school requirements and all) and it killed them. first year is brutal, it gets slightly less torturous second year lol.

Hmm yeah i have heard that it is hard. But apparently knowing latin is meant to make it easier :/

Hmm yeah i have heard that it is hard. But apparently knowing latin is meant to make it easier :/

nahh, latin and greek have nothing to do with each other. i took latin for two years. greek has its own alphabet and all. couldn't make heads or tails of greek.

nahh, latin and greek have nothing to do with each other. i took latin for two years. greek has its own alphabet and all. couldn't make heads or tails of greek.

I guess its just the teachers trying to fool us :/ yah i know, it means learning a whole new alphabet lol

I guess its just the teachers trying to fool us :/ yah i know, it means learning a whole new alphabet lol

Hm. Kind of like learning Arabic for non Arabs?

Is khanum really moving to canada?

Anyoneremember that dude noah, who used to go on about how his wife would beat him? Going through old posts is so entertaining :lol:

Edited by Gotham

The disease of Materialism...it creeps into you little by little..it makes you, not you. It possesses you, and ultimately kills you. It's haunted empires which have come and gone. Nations which have broken apart. The thirst of wanting more and more and more! The reluctance of the self to stop does is nonexistent! Until the self fails! Until the self has moved so higher up one small failure happens..then another...then another...Reality strikes! and at last the self...goes back to being the self. :-)

My son has a friend here. I feel trapped. I can't leave and I can't do anything. Poor me and my first world selfish problems.

I'm fishing for sympathy and can't even muster any for myself.

I feel, unfortunately, the time to depart has arrived. 

Why do you have to leave bro?

I absolutely love this picture.

I hope the girl's alive...you never know with a little face showing, what kind of Talibanic wrath must have descended if only she was caught.

Thought: I so badly need an off from work. I have a brain damaging schedule of going to work every single day for half a year. Kills me.

Boy did I ever wear the wrong shoes today! I was expecting rain, but got 3 inches of snow so far. Wish I owned a pair of boots.

Sayed Rizvi "People say why do la'nat on Yazid? Maybe he was forgiven. If he can be forgiven for his crimes, I can surely be forgiven for doing la’nat."

^^This goes for any unjust individual :D

LOOOOOLLLLLLL

How we human beings roll:

We take the evil ones and make them good, and we take the good ones and make them evil.

If you were to look at the history of Muslims, the statement above is a summary and the absolue truth.

Edited by Muditz786

This cold does not want to leave this year, it's March and we are still in -20 Celsius... I have actually been liking all the cold this year. :donno:

Edited by GreyMatter