Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Rate this topic

I thought about leaving, but giving it a couple more days in case the 26% goes back up...

26%?

Shi'i? If that's so then trust me, leave now and stop wasting your time bro. If anything it will continue to decrease from being here and or fill you with a truck load of doubts.

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

I thought about leaving, but giving it a couple more days in case the 26% goes back up...

your ideology is nothing compared to Shia 12vr, just take that 26 and put 0. Your not fooling anyone.

26%?

Shi'i? If that's so then trust me, leave now and stop wasting your time bro. If anything it will continue to decrease from being here and or fill you with a truck load of doubts.

No brother, a place like shiachat shouldn't affect anyone's faith if they're serious about it.  Books and scholars trump keyboard warriors and e-teen-scholars.

your ideology is nothing compared to Shia 12vr, just take that 26 and put 0. Your not fooling anyone.

Don't assume too much.

Edited by Vigilare

. I'm really confused... Why do all these people fast, and then at night it's all full of dancing and ghina.... I saw these people on vine that went to a bellydancing party.... Like wth, do they not know the point if fasting...

That's sad. :no:

(salam)

Is baby panda being born?

(wasalam)

It is born subhanAllah! i just watched a live panda birth on webcam post-73242-0-64506200-1364157470.jpg they took the baby pretty quickly to weigh it and stuff though. I didnt realise they would take it so quick and didnt make a screen capture >.<

did imam hussain a.s really wear this stone??

404078.jpg

http://www.abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&Id=441097

well in any case I WANT IT !!!!!!

if you ask me, that ring looks too shiny and new to be over 13 centuries old. maybe by saying its the stone of imam hussain (as) they mean that its an aqeeq or something... :donno:

thoughts: remember this thread lol

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234998060-whats-your-shopping-list/

Edited by Gotham

if you ask me, that ring looks too shiny and new to be over 13 centuries old. maybe by saying its the stone of imam hussain (as) they mean that its an aqeeq or something... :donno:

thoughts: remember this thread lol

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?/topic/234998060-whats-your-shopping-list/

yes yes it's the stone. the article is called "Image / A ring with the stone of Imam Hussain (a.s)"

http://www.abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&Id=441097

i must say the stone is very beautiful mashaAllah

and then from there it's forever

we are, at this moment, part of forever.... a momentary instance of forever.

The Salmon Sashimi and those California rolls, I can eat them all day long.

may i then suggest a sushi buffet...?

the only buffet worth going to.

These were Lun luns 4th and 5th babies. She is a very good mum apparently. They are alternating the babies to spend time with her and let her feed them. Pandas in the wild will usually only have 1 cub survive in a multiple birth because they have limited milk supply, so the keepers at Atlanta Zoo are supplimenting with formula milk also.

Edited by Ruq