Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

It's Qawwali - Sufi religious music. It really depends on your own Marji' and your interpretation of their rulings.

Yeah, understood. Al-Yaqoobi is fine with this type of music?

Sistani states any music that can be used in a public gathering is Haram, if I am not mistaken. I think according to his ruling it would be haram for me to listen to that, what you think?

I would classify that as music but.. YOLO

LOL same! :Lol:

Then again, Al-Yaqoobi is a wicked Marja. Even has his own Nasheed Masha'Allaah :lol:

No one likes a HARAMI oooOoOOOooooo woooooooooow

Ooooooooo... Mushu down for the count!

Yes it is 4.5 years, so what made you think it was 8?

Are you considering doing it part time? If so may I ask why?

You're first degree will take you 3 years to complete insha'Allah and then the Masters will be 1.5 years after that.

The reason why im considering part time is because, im getting married soon and i need to be working and if i can fit in part time study. It'll be excellent, god knows how long part tome will take !?

۞ يَا أَيُّهَا النَّاسُ أَنْتُمُ الْفُقَرَاءُ إِلَى اللَّهِ ۖ وَاللَّهُ هُوَ الْغَنِيُّ الْحَمِيدُ

O mankind! It is you who stand in need of Allah; as for Allah, He is Self-Sufficient, Immensely Praiseworthy.

— Qur'an 35:15

Yeah, understood. Al-Yaqoobi is fine with this type of music?

Sistani states any music that can be used in a public gathering is Haram, if I am not mistaken. I think according to his ruling it would be haram for me to listen to that, what you think?

LOL same! :lol:

Then again, Al-Yaqoobi is a wicked Marja. Even has his own Nasheed Masha'Allaah :lol:

Ooooooooo... Mushu down for the count!

Sheikh al-Yaqoobi has a general ruling. I doubt HE would listen to this, but my interpretation and application of his ruling leads me to view this as Halaal. His ruling is that if the music resembles the music made by Fasiqeen, then it is Haraam. 

Syed al-Sistani's ruling refers to a Haraam gathering. Not any public gathering! That would be ridiculous - everything would be Haraam; including Latmiyat and Anasheed.

(salam)

Disagree :)

You enjoy memorising the names of 9999999999 different parts of the brain?!

Edited by Wizdom

One in eight Ukrainian civilians were killed in the Second World War.

I ought to write my grandmother and great-grandmother, but what does one write to two people you do not really know?

Johnny Tightlips!!!! My favorite Simpsons character

One in eight Ukrainian civilians were killed in the Second World War.

I ought to write my grandmother and great-grandmother, but what does one write to two people you do not really know?

Didn't HItler kill way more Slavs than he did Jews?

How many villages in Ukraine and Byelorussia were completely rid of all their inhabitants? Just sayin'...

I'm sure it would make you appreciate the creation of Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì even more, no? :D

(salam)

Lol mind you we're talking about anatomy here not psychology :p but yes, I know people say that they find Islam and science opposing but I have always found them to enhance each other.

Baradar_Jackson (useless new quoting system !) said:

"Didn't HItler kill way more Slavs than he did Jews?

How many villages in Ukraine and Byelorussia were completely rid of all their inhabitants? Just sayin'..."

Of course he did. One Nazi killed by a partisan counted for as much as ten Ukrainians or more. Men and women in their millions were considered as good for only slave labour. And thirty five thousand was considered to be a good number of us fit for "Germanization". Add to that a Soviet artificial famine before the War even ended that killed seven million, a million over the highest estimates, based on Third Reich sources, for the Jewish holocaust.

No question Slavs had it worst in the Second World War; Russia, Belarusiya and Ukraine.

Edited by Servidor

(salam)

There aren't 9999999999 parts but yes, actually the anatomy of the brain is the most fascinating to me.

There are 999999999 bones though. And bones are even worse than parts of the brain.

Yes, it's interesting, but having to memorise them :sick:

Johnny Tightlips!!!! My favorite Simpsons character

Mine too! 

There are 999999999 bones though. And bones are even worse than parts of the brain.

(salam)

True, just memorizing names without understanding physiology sounds boring as they come hand in hand and such a method would inhibit practical application.

Also there are 206 bones in the adult human body.

funny-pictures-cat-procrastinates-on-cou

Mine too! 

bones are easy!!! its the muscles original, insertions, nerve supply, arterial supply, muscle action that kills :(

I hate you functional anatomyyyyyyyy!!!!  :cry:

Neuroantomy is worse :(

image.png

Edited by floating

Thank you sayyeda,Hasan,brained amd samz

Khuda aap logo ko salamat rakhay inshAllah

HAPPY B DAY!

Mine too! 

Here forget that 'qawwali',

Edited by Kamranistan

^I'm Arab, and I don't know what they are saying  but it sounds beautiful  :)

Btw is this okay? 

hmm, i ve heard this one too. dont know if allowed or not though..

Edited by ThE-Samz

^I'm Arab, and I don't know what they are saying but it sounds beautiful :)

Btw is this okay?

This is better than all that musical stuff. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Te2FlTwIM

Guys, this wins hands down ^_^

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Edit: it won't let me post the link anymore :cry:

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)

my mom: ireally, there's a frog in here, can you come take it outside? 

me: I'm in the shower!

my mom: it's really cute!

it's really cute... at that moment, my heart sank. I knew it was Mr. Froggy--he'd come back for me. Even dared to come into the house. And I'd missed him by a hair! Is it fate?

She said she put him on the back deck but when I looked for him later on, he was nowhere to be found.

What you waiting for

Nice blog! You should come back, Tumblr is the only good social network.

eh, quite a few of the people i followed were starting to post ajeeb-o-ghareeb things, which would come up on my dashboard. it was just awkward, and then you know how it is, you search something innocent up on that site, and find completely unrelated, nasty garbage. i got sick of it, but i want my blog back :squeez:

and tumblr isnt that great of a social network. there are all sorts of wackjobs on that site!