Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Pathway to Teaching degree is way too long if i try to do it, its like 8 years here

What? :donno: that's my what i am doing. It will take a minimum of 4.5 to get both degrees if that's what you want. Who said it would take 8 years? That's not true.

Best wishes and Prayers for you.

I've finished them now bro, alhamdulilah ^_^

Thank you all <3 Allah is the Most Merciful of the Merciful!

I heard it was 4.5 years full time is that right?

How long would it take part time? Im pretty sure it will take longer..

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes it is 4.5 years, so what made you think it was 8?

Are you considering doing it part time? If so may I ask why?

You're first degree will take you 3 years to complete insha'Allah and then the Masters will be 1.5 years after that.

Love watching male animals fight for their tribe's womenfolk on documentaries. :wub:

Birds, boars, muskox.

I remember a line I liked in a Czesław Miłosz poem about animals never having committed sin and because having no reason, they are innocent. What is the excuse at the local pub or secondary school? How men are beasts and they do not know it - and culpable because they can.

How painful it is to be apart from someone we extremely love,

To bid a lover farewell, a relative, a friend.

But how can we not experience the immense aching in the heart caused by the separation with our beloved Imam (ajf)?

How easy it is to cry about someone that has only been gone for a week,

But where are our tears for Imam al Muntadhar?

Where is the longing, devotion, remembrance, love?

How many times we say ‘oh how I have wished to live during the times of RasulAllah (saws) or the Imams (as)’

But amongst us is a descendant of RasulAllah, a blessing, a guide, an Imam, ignored and forgotten.

Hidden from our eyes, waiting for a sign from the Almighty.

What a tragedy..

I heard it was 4.5 years full time is that right?

How long would it take part time? Im pretty sure it will take longer..

Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, of course, it would take longer if you did it part time. I suggest you decide on something you know you will enjoy and be determined to excel in and not just something 'quick & easy'.

Good luck brother.

But my are there not happy helpful homosexuals everywhere on English-language television today! And I only ever over-hear the television. These efforts, this straining to make sodomy acceptable or even attractive or if nothing else at the very least ubiquitous - it is veritably Stalinist.

I should be studying for my anatomy class but all I'm doing is thinking about studying for my anatomy class. I'm having mad anxiety right now. Send duas please.

(salam)

InshAllah you'll do fine and maybe you'll even enjoy it. After all anatomy can be really fun!