Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

People started shouting lanat on umar al khattab in an ongoing matam the grief for lady s.a and hatred for her enemies burst out today from the heart of every matami.

Wo lanati hai jis se bhi raazi nahi zehra

Laakh usko zamana razi Allah bana de.

Hello stranger lol yep :P ....how was uni today bro B)

Mama always told me not to talk to strangers, but you look pretty trustworthy with those killer shades on ;) LOL

Alhamdulilah was okay, only had one class today in which we got handed another assignment for tomorrow... then spend most of the day pretending to work on that assignment that's due tomorrow :P

Still havnt gotten onto research for my Psychology report! That'll start tomorrow after my shopping trip lol

How about you?

Guest sumaya

Mama always told me not to talk to strangers, but you look pretty trustworthy with those killer shades on ;) LOL

Alhamdulilah was okay, only had one class today in which we got handed another assignment for tomorrow... then spend most of the day pretending to work on that assignment that's due tomorrow :P

Still havnt gotten onto research for my Psychology report! That'll start tomorrow after my shopping trip lol

How about you?

LOL :P .....Alhamdulillah Awesome bro, sounds like you need to get cracking on those assignments :P lol, don't wanna leave them in the last minute ....you still haven't started your report yet :P , have fun finishing your assignments and psychology report, :D

hmm where to begin...Alhamdulillah my day was good, i had a test today ay, hopefully i did well,,,,i have an essay due tomorrow and one next week, and yeah lol that's pretty much it ay. pretty average day :)

and have fun going to your shopping trip B)

LOL :P .....Alhamdulillah Awesome bro, sounds like you need to get cracking on those assignments :P lol, don't wanna leave them in the last minute ....you still haven't started your report yet :P , have fun finishing your assignments and psychology report, :D

hmm where to begin...Alhamdulillah my day was good, i had a test today ay, hopefully i did well,,,,i have an essay due tomorrow and one next week, and yeah lol that's pretty much it ay. pretty average day :)

and have fun going to your shopping trip B)

Wow, my goodness you have a lot of things on your plate. Alhamdulilah I am not that busy... Yet! What subjects your essay for? My assignment is for Analytical reading and writing :( hate that subject but my first assignment for it i got back today went well. Alhamdulilah I got 86% ^_^ so Yay High Distinction :D

Is your Uni big? My campus is small but my Uni covers quite a laaaaaaaaaaarge area so there are multiple campuses

Guest sumaya

Wow, my goodness you have a lot of things on your plate. Alhamdulilah I am not that busy... Yet! What subjects your essay for? My assignment is for Analytical reading and writing :( hate that subject but my first assignment for it i got back today went well. Alhamdulilah I got 86% ^_^ so Yay High Distinction :D

Is your Uni big? My campus is small but my Uni covers quite a laaaaaaaaaaarge area so there are multiple campuses

yeah bro :( make dua please ay , but inshAllah i'll be fine....just wait and see lol you gonna have heaps on yours soon :P .....aah i see interesting subject and MashAllah even though you hate that subject you aced through your first assignment, Excellent! Bravoo B)

hmm yeah lol like any other uni its big :P

oh my! new ppl r using this thread to get ahead on posts (not that I mind lol)

meh selling online isn't the easiest AT ALL! esp, when the system starts acting up :cry:

Guest sumaya

You are an advanced member, no limits on how many posts you can make in a day and, well, you are an advanced member! :D

You still have a lot to go before you reach me though! 1850 posts and proud! :D

lol :P

This friday morning was interesting .... Goes to bed at 2:00 am... Wakes up at 5:00 am, showers, gets dressed, brushes teeth, skips along towards the bus stop for a 5:33 am bus ride to the Mosque for Fajr, Dua Nudba and a top Arab breakfast afterwards ^_^ sounds good so far right? Am sitting there in the freezing cold for almost 20 minutes and then it hits me! Today is a public holiday! :(

I check the times and bus schedule for Public Holidays and saw that the bus isn't coming for a two hours lol. *sobs*, gets up and walks home...

:dry:

Lol. Sad times my friend, sad times.

When you flying over?

This friday morning was interesting .... Goes to bed at 2:00 am... Wakes up at 5:00 am, showers, gets dressed, brushes teeth, skips along towards the bus stop for a 5:33 am bus ride to the Mosque for Fajr, Dua Nudba and a top Arab breakfast afterwards ^_^ sounds good so far right? Am sitting there in the freezing cold for almost 20 minutes and then it hits me! Today is a public holiday! :(

I check the times and bus schedule for Public Holidays and saw that the bus isn't coming for a two hours lol. *sobs*, gets up and walks home...

lay down, try not to cry, cry a lot.

Well on the bright side, your Lord gave you lots of Sawab for coming to visit Him at His house even on a public holiday where you had to walk for so long.

Your every step will be rewarded beyond our humanly imagination ;)