Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Guest sumaya

You too Sis! How did you go?

I didn't have an Assignment for Psychology. I just came to the realisation that there is too much content for my brain :P haha

Nah kidding, insha'Allah we both do well.

InshAllah!

Still working on the assignment ay bro, we did an experiment in class and now we have a report on it ay. so yeah

ah i see lol, nah don't worry bro, balance everything and go easy ay, you'll be fine inshAllah..

you Majoring in Psychology im guessing?

Edited by sumaya

InshAllah!

Still working on the assignment ay bro, we did an experiment in class and now we have a report on it ay. so yeah

ah i see lol, nah don't worry bro, balance everything and go easy ay, you'll be fine inshAllah..

you Majoring in Psychology im guessing?

Insha'Allah you do well.

Yeah I am majoring in Psych. Thanks Sis. Gunna have to learn to balance, don't have much of a choice now :P

So which part of Australia are you from? lol

Yes, I did pick up on the repetitive 'ays' :shifty:

Just don't use them in your essays :P

Guest sumaya

Insha'Allah you do well.

Yeah I am majoring in Psych. Thanks Sis. Gunna have to learn to balance, don't have much of a choice now :P

So which part of Australia are you from? lol

Yes, I did pick up on the repetitive 'ays' :shifty:

Just don't use them in your essays :P

InshAllah you do well too!

thats awesome, great choice, inshAllah you become a successful one and find a good job in it inshAllah, all the best ay

guess which part bro... :shifty:

LOL, i don't think we would wanna do that ay :P

Edited by sumaya

InshAllah you do well too!

thats awesome, great choice, inshAllah you become a successful one and find a good job in it inshAllah, all the best ay

guess which part bro... :shifty:

LOL, i don't think we would wanna do that ay :P

Looool I knew it!. Am a genius ^_^

Uhm... I'm not sure, you could be anywhere... Except WA they speak a heaps more fancy than us simple folk loool. I love their accents. Are you in Sydney? Sydney is massive so don't expect me to narrow it down :P

So is Melbourne... Hmm, Melbourne :shifty:

Yeah nah... Def not in Brisbane :P

Aw, thank u that's very kind of you. Insha'Allah you kick that assignments butt!

we def wouldn't wanna do that would we... 'Ay' lol

(salam)

OMG guys, look at this site :o

http://www.flightradar24.com/

Its a live flight tracker

You can see all the flights of the world live ,moving in the air. There are millions of flight , right as I type.

if you have sensitive skin like I do , don't click .. I have those small dots on my skin that appear..like goosebumps from seeing all those airplanes in one same place...

(salam)

OMG guys, look at this site :o

http://www.flightradar24.com/

Its a live flight tracker

You can see all the flights of the world live ,moving in the air. There are millions of flight , right as I type.

if you have sensitive skin like I do , don't click .. I have those small dots on my skin that appear..like goosebumps from seeing all those airplanes in one same place...

(wasalam)

Thanks for the share, i found a few websites like these before, but they contained only a few flight radars.

When you zoom out, you'll see that Europe is completely recover by plane :o

Edited by cendrillon

(wasalam)

Thanks for the share, i found a few websites like these before, but they contained only a few flight radars.

When you zoom out, you'll see that Europe is completely recover by plane :o

I know !! All of the europe is covered by plane . Image how much pollution in the air =O

Did you also receive goosebumps on your skin from seeing all this ?

Edited by -Enlightened

I know !! All of the europe is covered by plane . Image how much pollution in the air =O

Did you also receive goosebumps on your skin from seeing all this ?

J'avais pas compris la dernière phrase, et la j'ai vu la définition, c'est avoir la chaire de poule. Je connaissais juste Goose = les super manteaux canadiens :P

Et aussi des boutons sur la peau :o ?

Eh ben non, pas de frisson, mais c'est fou le nombre d'avions qu'il ya et dont on remarque pas la présence. Je pense que ça doit être à cause du froid, car moi j'ai chaud la ..

Edited by cendrillon

gah, as if you don't tell kids that santa doesn't exist and they will never be astronauts..

-------

That moment when you're nice to someone on SC thinking they are the same gender as you are and then realize that you were too friendly to a guy >.<

My, what has the world come to these days! You wish someone to get well soon. And they snowballs of accusations at you!

Oh, and if you were referring to me, I think you know I am male since the first time we met - you are Arab anyways, so the Zahra shouldn't confuse you.

My, what has the world come to these days! You wish someone to get well soon. And they snowballs of accusations at you!

Oh, and if you were referring to me, I think you know I am male since the first time we met - you are Arab anyways, so the Zahra shouldn't confuse you.

lol crazy world. and no, i did that on another thread. Thing is, their name is unisex, and you dont wanna click on their profile and risk looking like a creeper, but then you finally decide that you need to know if they are male or female.. then you realize they are male and you quickly go change your response.. lol

lol crazy world. and no, i did that on another thread. Thing is, their name is unisex, and you dont wanna click on their profile and risk looking like a creeper, but then you finally decide that you need to know if they are male or female.. then you realize they are male and you quickly go change your response.. lol

Why would someone think that looking at a profile makes you a creeper, unless you actually are one. It'd be a good addition to your list of titles. From today, the Royal Title Giver bestows upon you the title: The Creepy Weirdo!

would you like some nachos with that?

Khadim and I are always at it so this won't anytime soon... or, will it? :shifty:

I just replied to you within a minute of your post. That answers your question quite well.

Oh, and Pepsi, Coca-Cola is far better!

Aight, I will pray 'whatever haidernyc asks for' and you do the same for me?

Deal?

I think with Economics. I'll only pray if you pray for me twice! I have to make a profit. :P

I don't really keep up with cricket but this Afridi business is coming up everywhere - here, Facebook, everywhere. So, what exactly has he done?

hes been under performing in the past year or so, and yesterday, he played a brilliant innings against south africa, scoring 88 from 48 balls. one of his sixed in that innings, was one of the biggest sixes ever seen. real pathan power. hopefully he ll continue this form.