Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

One of the most powerful books I have ever read, in one of the most well-formatted PDFs I've been able to find of said book.

Ayatullah Shaheed Dastghaib Shirazi - Greater Sins

https://www.dropbox....reater Sins.pdf

I love it. I have yet to finish it though - have a hard copy.

akhee D: hal anta mashi?.... (excuse my horrible arabic, i tried :P still just learning)

lol sis ^^ Allah ysalmek :)

(salam)

guys, go on the main home page of the forum and refresh the page, you will see that the number of online users change each time you refresh the page.

It was 778 , then it went for 782 after I refreshed, then it went back to 780 :yaali: Many visitors in our forum .

Thoughts: Can't remember the last time, apart from the post from Ajal about the book, I read "Thoughts"....

Oh, and look at that, I made the 14 500th post on this thread!

Oops, that honour actually goes to Enlightened! :cry:

Why, why did you have to post before me? WHY?! :mad:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

My name is 100 percent original. I thought it up entirely on my own.

Ahhhh, the mystery has been solved! (Glad you saw my post lol)

Oh and I'm sure you're familiar with the character, whenever I see you joking around the dude pops up in my head... Lol

Thoughts: Can't remember the last time, apart from the post from Ajal about the book, I read "Thoughts"....

Oh, and look at that, I made the 14 500th post on this thread!

Oops, that honour actually goes to Enlightened! :cry:

Why, why did you have to post before me? WHY?! :mad:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

What's with all the emotion?! Lol

Edited by 3laweyaZainabiya

Why, men can't have emotions? Though, I have to accept I am rather lacking in that regard.

Plus, it's more about losing than emotions. I mean, a woman taking the title?! That is a calamity of the highest order!

I was joking... LOL right... that's what it's all about... ;)

I haven't played tennis since last July because of this weather. Sad times.

lool, yh, that summer was like spring. it got hot when ramadhan started. more thawaab for us.

Aye bro, come Canada, snow can be like grass to us :lol:

lool, it may be like grass to you guys, but it still doesnt snow in canada in mid march does it?

England, please make your mind up, what weather are you in? I love the snow and welcome it with joy and exuberance, but this is unacceptable even by my standards!

british weather is always mixed. i dont like snow, a lil bit is fine but not too much. i used to like it when i was in high school cos then we could have days off school and have snow fights.

on another note, isnt the world meant to be getting hotter cos of global warming? seems like great britain is getting colder, maybe the solution is to pollute more :P

I hate it whenever I'm on shiachat, my mom spies on me ..

i cant move the mouse to the top of the page, otherwise she will see the 2 big 'shia spouse' announcements in red and she will think that i'm on a matchmaking site ..

so I just stay idle and pretend i'm reading a post and then she just looks at me..

:donno:

anyone else facing the same problem?

i cant move the mouse to the top of the page, otherwise she will see the 2 big 'shia spouse' announcements in red and she will think that i'm on a matchmaking site ..

so I just stay idle and pretend i'm reading a post and then she just looks at me..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

on another note, isnt the world meant to be getting hotter cos of global warming? seems like great britain is getting colder, maybe the solution is to pollute more :P

Yes, the average temperature of the world has increased but that doesn't mean you will see an increase in temperatures everywhere. Plus, the increase has been of something like half a degree in the last 2 centuries. The more profound effect of the global warming is the changing climate, leading to warmer summers and colder winters and just erratic weather, which is why it is perhaps snowing before it usually does.

On another note, I have never seen snow in my life! :cry:

i don't know if thats a matter in which one celebrates... lol

Well, it is an axiom, I am your senior but doesn't hurt to have proof, does it?

Good morning everyone!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

Yes, the average temperature of the world has increased but that doesn't mean you will see an increase in temperatures everywhere. Plus, the increase has been of something like half a degree in the last 2 centuries. The more profound effect of the global warming is the changing climate, leading to warmer summers and colder winters and just erratic weather, which is why it is perhaps snowing before it usually does.

On another note, I have never seen snow in my life! :cry:

Well, it is an axiom, I am your senior but doesn't hurt to have proof, does it?

Come to Canada!

jesus ! 582 pages? must b a record..

This is shirk! :lol:

LOL! Poor you! :lol:

british weather is always mixed. i dont like snow, a lil bit is fine but not too much. i used to like it when i was in high school cos then we could have days off school and have snow fights.

And also do snow angels :)