Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

I forgot to mention this yesterday but I'd just like to say, I sent my first lanat yesterday after Dhuhr salaah and I must say, it felt pretty darn good lol. No wonder you all do it :!!!:

Lol, did it help you vent out any anger and frustration? You must have converted with the help of some sensible people if yesterday was your first lanat ever. Some people just place a crazy emphasis on it which might make it hard for reverts to understand it.

Lol, did it help you vent out any anger and frustration? You must have converted with the help of some sensible people if yesterday was your first lanat ever. Some people just place a crazy emphasis on it which might make it hard for reverts to understand it.

Looool yeh, my influence was a moderate himself with that stuff lol.

my thought goes from being in bliss and then suddenly a panic attack and i strive hard to come back to normal thought instead of getting crippled due to intense panic attack. When i am having one, i feel like i should kill myself. Thankfully they are happening once in a while instead of every day.

I see all those scholars, leaders of the community, blaming "foreign forces" for the attacks. Do they not realise that everytime they indirectly blame the Saudis, we get labelled as Irani proxies.

Nearly 3 am and i am having a depression attack. Don't know why. Never thought I'd see this day.

There is so much suffering everywhere, so much sadness. I try to look for hapiness but it's mostly temporary. I have a perfect life but everything i see is broken and beyond repair. I see people die of hunger while i sit here infront of my pc after eating a meal for the 3rd time in the day. I see kids crave for a 50p toy or a 50p ounce of happiness while i am typing this from a 800 pound PC with nothing but sadness in my heart. I see people make fun about my God which riles me up but i am helpless. I see people enjoy fake happiness because they refuse to perceive reality. I get jealous of little kids playing in lunchtime at a primary school with no care in the world while i am sat here typing like a fool with a breakdown. Wiring something which doesn't even make sense but i want to try and say it anyways because it will just eat me like other things have in the past.

I am sad. Broken. shattered. With no reason. There is something wrong somewhere and i can't help it. I feel helpless when i see kids with fear in their eyes, when i see greed in people's eyes, when i see lives being destroyed. But i can't do anything. Maybe that's why i am broken. Maybe i don't want to do anything. Maybe my heart has died. Maybe i have i died. But there is so much sadness, that it will not let me die in peace.

I don't know why i am saying this here nor i know why would any one care. I hardly know any of you and you don't know me ( thankfully ) But i guess it's easier to say things when in anonymity and maybe i am trying to get this off my half dead heart.

Yes there is sadness everywhere, especially in under-developed nations all around, so do see that Allah (swt) has blessed you with so much, be grateful to Him.

Life is a test, a very difficult one, we are being tested in every aspect of our lives, do know that a better world exist after this.

A better world exist for those who endure hardships, Allah (swt) is the best Judge of all, and He knows what you don't, His has great plans for the poor, for the handicapped, for the mal-nutritioned kids, so don't worry, He will take care of them in the Hereafter.

Meanwhile you should give charity, go volunteer in charitable organizations, and give lots, see the joy in giving, and know that you are making a difference.

Believe me it is incredibly satisfying in watching how you make a difference, I am not a fan in throwing away feasts for the fat and the fed regularly, please do make a difference and see how immensely you will be rewarded, and how others who see no hope in life, will have a hope once again, all because of you.

Also pray to Allah (swt) to accept your duas, which helps this world in making a better place.

:)

28-year old Somayyeh and her 4 year old daughter Ra'na from the village of Hemmat Abad. Victims of acid-pouring (by Somayyeh's husband, a drug addict and dealer). When he found out that Somayyeh wanted to separate from him, he poured acid on her although she was sleeping with their infant baby. Somayyeh was left blind in both eyes, and Ra'na blind in one. Doctors have stated that they would need 70 reconstructive surgeries.

Death to acid-pourers

Death to drug dealers

And I thought this was the preserve only of the Afghans and the Pakis.

If eye for an eye holds true, this guy's face should be given the same treatment.

What that poor kid did to him... damn these people.

Edited by Naz_
Language.

I forgot to mention this yesterday but I'd just like to say, I sent my first lanat yesterday after Dhuhr salaah and I must say, it felt pretty darn good lol. No wonder you all do it :!!!:

1299308906717.jpg

They grow up so fast -cries-. Soon you shall be doing lanat all the time and become a proffesional shia!

At my mosque when someone does lanat everyone chimes in and goes

bbbbbbeeeeeeeeeshhhmaar

no idea what it means though=p but i love the community spirit.

Imagine the pain the poor woman must have gone through. Sometimes i think God has given us too much freewill to be able to do this kind of damage.

In retrospect, if you read the verses of hellfire and what happens there, nothing on this earth really shocks me.

Edited by Rational Thinking

28-year old Somayyeh and her 4 year old daughter Ra'na from the village of Hemmat Abad. Victims of acid-pouring (by Somayyeh's husband, a drug addict and dealer). When he found out that Somayyeh wanted to separate from him, he poured acid on her although she was sleeping with their infant baby. Somayyeh was left blind in both eyes, and Ra'na blind in one. Doctors have stated that they would need 70 reconstructive surgeries.

IMG18034796.jpg

IMG16033451.jpg

IMG18034442.jpg

IMG18035133.jpg

IMG18034688.jpg

IMG18034601.jpg

Death to acid-pourers

Death to drug dealers

Lanat on him forever.

1299308906717.jpg

They grow up so fast -cries-. Soon you shall be doing lanat all the time and become a proffesional shia!

At my mosque when someone does lanat everyone chimes in and goes

bbbbbbeeeeeeeeeshhhmaar

no idea what it means though=p but i love the community spirit.

thanks, Dad ^_^ loooooool

Edited by Ali Musaaa :)