Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Tell them "peoples" means nations and "people" means a collection of individual persons. That way they will remember the difference. That's how I learned it when I used to confuse the two during my school days.

Good Idea

same reason why 'storm' is always spelled 'strom' :wacko:

:wacko:

when i die i decompose. Will my life end as if it never began as i have been in the past ?

Is life meant to be a test? If so, why do so many human beings not even know life is a test, let a lone the test they must take?

Heaven and Hell. Is that just a poor excuse to do good and avoid bad ? Is an atheist more noble because they give charity for the sake of the human race, rather than for some heavenly return?

Why would God reveal holy books and not protect them from change? He could protect the Quran ect. The vast majority of humans have a corrupt holy book.

Is hell a fair punishment when belief in God / his religion only comes through truly reflecting What of those who are mentally disabled? Do they go to heaven? If so, do they get a free pass - and how is that fair? If they go to hell, how is that fair? If they get judged based on what they would do, why create them or any of us?

Guest Inaya

Meanwhile in Bahrain.. after a little boy got killed by the riot police this man goes up them and faces them. 'Shoot me, you have killed a child. Where will you escape from Allah. Criminals, criminals'

Edited by Inaya

"Also, it is narrated that Allah (swt) spoke to Moses (as): ” عبدی انا و حقی لک محب فبحقی علیک کن لی محبا” (My slave, I, by My Truth, am One who loves you, so, by My right over you, be one who loves Me)."

Who cares about other people :P

Awww ^^ that was a good post, thanks lol

Okay, super inappropriate but classic. Have you heard people say loin instead of lion?

YUP. I recently had to correct 12 stories titled THE LOIN AND THE MOUSE. :wacko:

.And then there is FROM, instead of FORM

Okay, super inappropriate but classic. Have you heard people say loin instead of lion?

YUP. I recently had to correct 12 stories titled THE LOIN AND THE MOUSE. :wacko:

.And then there is FROM, instead of FORM

Can't fault the kids in this case. It's the pronunciation that is to blame.

Edited by Marbles

if you read a part of the quran like fati7a reaaaaaally slowly while concentrating on the meaning, you'll get tired real fast.

and if you lose concentration of each word, then start again, until you finish the 7 verses with full concentration. then, if you finish, then go into a second one like surat ikhlas .. that's the ones i do, but key is to focus on the concentration on every word. and starting again if you lose it :) regardless of which surah or dua

sleep well !

PS: i sometimes fall asleep in the middle

Can't fault the kids in this case. It's the pronunciation that is to blame.

I've seen adults say this in serious conversations.. It's a bit cringe worthy.

I pray that Malik Ishaq and his ilk die the most horrendous of deaths. And I hope the same for all those who silently side with the killers. All bloody deobandis.

Don't worry bro, Allah (swt) is the best Judge of all, and He surely has plans for them.

Karachi to shut down tomorrow (Monday) in protest of the Quetta blast. At least the people are waking up to the harsh reality.

Bro it will be worthless everyone here calls for a fight against them, this dharnas protests are just waste of time and energy you people need to act strongly shouting and crying won't get you security.

have you seen angels?

they were in quetta.

538282_10151280515738059_1310732197_n.jpg

382329_10151243396437396_758108181_n.jpg

Makes me cry.

To have to see your babies like that...

breaks my heart.

I had come to say

'What's on my mind this second?'

"I like it when we get along."

Edited by CLynn