Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

Insha'Allah dear sister -Enlightened, Allah(swt) is all Knowing And all Compassionate , who knows we might end up meeting in one of our respected sheikh's or lecturers majalises in the future :wub:

Inshallah ! that would be my dream :wub:

or we could meet at some place for example Karbala, Qom ,samarra... Mecca!!

Edited by -Enlightened

Kyuun :o ? You want to swap with me?

I would like to remain Punjabi but not from the city I am currently from. :(

You really wana swap?? You are so in love with Pakistan. Haina??

Edited by Sapphire

mom woke me up in the middle of the night clutching her phone, saying "kisne itna bhaiyanak text message bheja hain?" (who sent [me] such a horrific text message?"

i got up imagining death threats or something, but it turned out to be a chain message -_-

"Indeed, if you study the history of political rebellion, whether pre-modern or modern, one of the most consistent and systematic difficulties that political powers experience in regulating Muslim polices is exactly the Friday congregational prayer. They try to regulate, control, manipulate, and direct it in a variety of ways. Yet, when you observe the recent revolutions, you see exactly why that intense concern about the congregational prayer on Friday continues. These Friday prayers are nearly an automatic rallying point for Muslims of various classes, various orientations, and various ideological persuasions." --Dr. Khaled Abou El Fadl (From his article "Conceptualizing Shari'a in the Modern State")

I stress over helping someone yet when I ask for a small favor, there is no time.. I have integrated time into my daily routine to help them yet it has not helped them enough.. Time to get my priorities straight.

Edited by 3alii

Why do my students always use "peoples" instead of "people" ?? :dry:

Tell them "peoples" means nations and "people" means a collection of individual persons. That way they will remember the difference. That's how I learned it when I used to confuse the two during my school days.

I used to have a friend and me and her would scream at the top of lungs every time we saw each other.... i really miss that even though it was probably obnoxious lol havent seen her in like 4 years...</3

there's a sister who confuses me... actually more than one sister confuses me on sc lol

-sigh-

also its been a long week but hA