Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله
Sign in to follow this  
wonderer

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

salam.gif

So you think the "THEN"series will get some success?I'm getting so excited I might just start handing out Tijani's book copies,one problem though,I can't find it in Morocco,and Hawraa doesn't have the money yet to help out by shipping them to me.laugh.gif WE can not skip the arresting part or the torture part,that's what will make the series interesting and mysterioushijabi.gif .I like the idea of "Then I turned Morocco a shia country"but let's take it step by step,ONE PRISON AT THE TIMElaugh.gif

Edited by Proud Shiite

salam.gif

So you think the "THEN"series will get some success?I'm getting so excited I might just start handing out Tijani's book copies,one problem though,I can't find it in Morocco,and Hawraa doesn't have the money yet to help out by shipping them to me.laugh.gif WE can not skip the arresting part or the torture part,that's what will make the series interesting and mysterioushijabi.gif .I like the idea of "Then I turned Morocco a shia country"but let's take it step by step,ONE PRISON AT THE TIMElaugh.gif

Salam

I'm not sure if I should mention this sister, (as I don't relish having your torture on my hands) but there's this website,based in pakistan I think,where they sell copies of 'then i was guided' for less than £1.I think they have the arabic one as well. Now since you seem to have grown bored of freedoms sweet sweet nectar,and wish to tast the bitterness of imprisonment first hand, ill do my best to find the website, maybe send you a little bit of money to get the ball rolling. :D

have you thought of a film? Those wrongfull imprisonment films are quite good,it will also pave to way for a successful writting career.

You realise when people search the internet for then I was guided,and this comes up,they're going to think this site is full of nutters,or steal this idea.

That 'camel hump' does sound like a lot of work,I was gonna try it myslef tomorrow,but I think I'd need some help to fix it up. Do they really look down on girls from Iran, because I saw some women,they must have beem tourists from saudi or somewhere,walking down the street with loads of make up on,but it looked like it was the first time they put it on,they looked like clowns,it was slightly frightening, all this bright red lipstick, really unevenly and loosely applied,I could have done a better job

Salam

I'm not sure if I should mention this sister, (as I don't relish having your torture on my hands) but there's this website,based in pakistan I think,where they sell copies of 'then i was guided' for less than £1.I think they have the arabic one as well. Now since you seem to have grown bored of freedoms sweet sweet nectar,and wish to tast the bitterness of imprisonment first hand, ill do my best to find the website, maybe send you a little bit of money to get the ball rolling. biggrin.gif

have you thought of a film? Those wrongfull imprisonment films are quite good,it will also pave to way for a successful writting career.

You realise when people search the internet for then I was guided,and this comes up,they're going to think this site is full of nutters,or steal this idea.

That 'camel hump' does sound like a lot of work,I was gonna try it myslef tomorrow,but I think I'd need some help to fix it up. Do they really look down on girls from Iran, because I saw some women,they must have beem tourists from saudi or somewhere,walking down the street with loads of make up on,but it looked like it was the first time they put it on,they looked like clowns,it was slightly frightening, all this bright red lipstick, really unevenly and loosely applied,I could have done a better job

salam.gif "then I was guided"was the first book I read of Tijani's,I had borrowed it back in 2003 before I became Shiite from a very nice Shiite guy,then a little bit over a year after that I decided I wanted my own copy,so I went to a Shia Mosque where I bought other Arabic books before,I looked every where for "Then I was guided"and the Sheikh of the mosque helped me look for it but we couldn't find it,and as I was leaving someting was telling me to go back and look one more time on the shelf to my left so I did and there it was,I could swear I looked on that shelf book by book but it was not there.Anyway I found the English copy and always thought it was a special book as AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáìdidn't want me to go empty handed.I don't know why I'm telling you this,but there at least something for you to read tomorrow,when you check this topic In sha Allah.Sweet a film toocry.gif ?But wait how would I make a film if I'm undergroundwacko.gif ?As for my writing career ,ahh,all the thinking and imagination when you have nothing to look at but 4 wallsbiggrin.gif I can see it right now from my roomtongue.gif . I'm thinking if it's gonna be another hot day!!

Alhamdulillah, nice story, no doubt tijani has been a blessing to all those who have read his books,apart from those people who's hearts refuse to see. Have you read any of his other books? I read 'all solutions are with the Prophets Progeny', it was also a really good book, he's written quite a few

not fans of the 'camel hump' (i didn't know that what you call it) i always wondered in what countries they wore it like that, i think there something to it personally, shows a bit of creativity

creativity? HMMM.. maybe.. I wonder what the 1st one thought of.. oh wait! maybe it's a guy who thought abt it!!!!!!! :P

They wear it in most Khaleeji countries. 'Camel Humps' are one of the signs which show that the day of judgement is near. There's a hadith from the Prophet regarding this issue. Anyways, girls look ugly with something which resembles a 'bomb' over their head and it's very uncomfortable.

u know I don't see SO many wearing it here.. was more in Bahrain.. and u know I remember that hadeeth from intermediate school.. and our wahabi teacher said it meant the women shouldn't pull their hair up in parties and stuff! lool :squeez:

The girls themselves are not ugly, they make themselves ugly. It's not their hair,well maybe the process involves the hair-only ever so partially. There's these BIG clips people put on their hair, recently there's these new caps which you put underneath your scarf and there's this hair thingy elevated at the back of it. Absolutely disgusting. Subhanallah their head looks like it's getting bigger from the sides :wacko If people told them they look horrendous maybe they would refrain themselves from wearing this type of 'hijab'. I guess they don't understand the true essence of hijab and they take the mick out of the way some Iranians wear their hijab just cause their hair shows BUT they're no different. I wonder how uncomfortable it must be when they drive LOL. If guys actually told these girls that it's not attractive maybe, just maybe they would adopt a new hijab style :D

lool yah it's not all their hair.. they put that HUGE hair clip thingy to PUFF it up! :wacko:

I really dk hw they handle it.. my head starts hearting just by thinking about it! lol

and ya if the Arab guys stop dissing it they might stop.. but guys here consider it a sign to go after em :!!!:

salam.gif

LOL! YES I think it'll be a great success, but I have a better idea! "then I turned moroccos to shias (SECRETLY)" loool.. in that way u won't get tortured........... :Hijabi: lol

Salam

I'm not sure if I should mention this sister, (as I don't relish having your torture on my hands) but there's this website,based in pakistan I think,where they sell copies of 'then i was guided' for less than £1.I think they have the arabic one as well. Now since you seem to have grown bored of freedoms sweet sweet nectar,and wish to tast the bitterness of imprisonment first hand, ill do my best to find the website, maybe send you a little bit of money to get the ball rolling. :D

I bet the women r Kuwaiti!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angel:

and yah I like the movie idea.. I'm so into movies! I want to write my own.. SOON INSHALLAH! I'll def invite u for my premier :P lool

PS.. make a movie and we'll be two rich Arabs! ;)

salam.gif "then I was guided"was the first book I read of Tijani's,I had borrowed it back in 2003 before I became Shiite from a very nice Shiite guy,then a little bit over a year after that I decided I wanted my own copy,so I went to a Shia Mosque where I bought other Arabic books before,I looked every where for "Then I was guided"and the Sheikh of the mosque helped me look for it but we couldn't find it,and as I was leaving someting was telling me to go back and look one more time on the shelf to my left so I did and there it was,I could swear I looked on that shelf book by book but it was not there.Anyway I found the English copy and always thought it was a special book as AllahÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáìdidn't want me to go empty handed.I don't know why I'm telling you this,but there at least something for you to read tomorrow,when you check this topic In sha Allah.Sweet a film toocry.gif ?But wait how would I make a film if I'm undergroundwacko.gif ?As for my writing career ,ahh,all the thinking and imagination when you have nothing to look at but 4 wallsbiggrin.gif I can see it right now from my roomtongue.gif . I'm thinking if it's gonna be another hot day!!

lool u know I never read the book.. I had it somewhere..........

I'm thinking food today was *sigh* not that ok.. al7amdulilah.. but yah wasn't good.. I want a chef.. for real!!!! I'm thinking how nice would it be to have a turkish chef who can make italian food 2!!!!!! ooooooo I'll be in heaven! :yaali:

WELLL!!!! I LOVE Turkish and Italian food.. I just can't choose which one I like more!!! lool

SOOOO!!!! someone who can cook the 2 is IDEAL! :yaali:

I'm so hungry!!!! I HATE OUR MAID'S COOKING!!!!!!!! and no I don't have time to cook.. and am sick of all the fast food places around me :cry: I feel like crying for real! *sniff*

WELLL!!!! I LOVE Turkish and Italian food.. I just can't choose which one I like more!!! lool

SOOOO!!!! someone who can cook the 2 is IDEAL! :yaali:

I'm so hungry!!!! I HATE OUR MAID'S COOKING!!!!!!!! and no I don't have time to cook.. and am sick of all the fast food places around me :cry: I feel like crying for real! *sniff*

.........well well,some people have no luck, what a drama, who will play you in the film?

got it

salam.gif Good for your carpetbiggrin.gif no more stains.

Assalamu Aleykum everyone!

Just wanted to extend my hello. I'm kinda new here.. and i sorta wanted to get a vibe of the community at SC. This is a pretty fun thread btw.

smile.gif

salam.gif Welcome to SC,So what're you thinking right now?

SOOOO!!!! someone who can cook the 2 is IDEAL! post-45373-1209287012.gif

I'm so hungry!!!! I HATE OUR MAID'S COOKING!!!!!!!! and no I don't have time to cook.. and am sick of all the fast food places around me cry.gif I feel like crying for real! *sniff*

salam.gif Come to visit and I'll cook for you some traditional dishes.Yammmmyyyy.

If you had a turkish chef,why would you want him to cook italian food?you know the turks have their own version of the pizza,its called lamaçun(I think). I think a better combo would be Lebanese/pakistani

salam.gif The better combo would be Libanese/Chinese,it rymeslaugh.giflaugh.gif

Me.. um.. lets see... I notice you are all very hungry ppl!!! lol.. itz all good though!! I luv to eat too!!

Well.. I'm wondering when exactly we're going to get a place (me and my husband). just got married almost 2 months ago!

and it's very hectic.. actually thats pretty much most of what I think about.. O and Ramadhan!!! very excited for it even though the sun don't go down till almost 10pm!!!! lol

im thinking about my life and what 2 do. :S

X2

I also just noticed a little cut that reopened on my finger and am wonderig if it happened before,during or after fajr,and as such should I repray on accounted of open wound breaking wudhu.I think it was after

X2

I also just noticed a little cut that reopened on my finger and am wonderig if it happened before,during or after fajr,and as such should I repray on accounted of open wound breaking wudhu.I think it was after

Open wounds don't break wudu. So you can stop thinking about it now. :-)

Me.. um.. lets see... I notice you are all very hungry ppl!!! lol.. itz all good though!! I luv to eat too!!

Well.. I'm wondering when exactly we're going to get a place (me and my husband). just got married almost 2 months ago!

and it's very hectic.. actually thats pretty much most of what I think about.. O and Ramadhan!!! very excited for it even though the sun don't go down till almost 10pm!!!! lol

salam.gif Sister and congratulations,wishing you and your husband a happy and blessed lifesmile.gif .Hawraa and wonderer think a lot about foodbiggrin.gif,for me coffee will do.Oh Ramadhaan my favourite month I was born on the 17th of Ramadhaan,just can't wait for it,even the sun doesn't go down 'till almost 10 here too.Are we in the same country by any chanceunsure.gif ?I'm wondering if Shah found that website?

salam.gif @wonderer if you can't find the book Shah Hussain will provide this website for us where you can get it for less than a dollar(from Pakistan).If I turn all Moroccans to Shias "SECRETLY"then it won't help the series much,you 're not helping me much todaycry.gif .Hope you're not wearing that camel hump,thank God we don't have that here.

Whatever you do,JUST DO NOT LEAVE SCsmile.gif

Edited by Proud Shiite

salam.gif Sister and congratulations,wishing you and your husband a happy and blessed lifesmile.gif .Hawraa and wonderer think a lot about foodbiggrin.gif,for me coffee will do.Oh Ramadhaan my favourite month I was born on the 17th of Ramadhaan,just can't wait for it,even the sun doesn't go down 'till almost 10 here too.Are we in the same country by any chanceunsure.gif ?I'm wondering if Shah found that website?

Assalamu Aleykum,

Insha'Allah! Thank you for your wishes. I remember at one point I used to think about food alot... well just JUNK food.. lol..so idk if that counts!!! Coffee? O my.. you sound like my father. He is a coffee fiend!!! Like I'm talking about a whole pot of coffee a day!

Awe, How lucky you are to have been born around such a blessed month. I, too am excited and I have never been this excited before. I don't know.. but something feels good about this year!!!

If by the same country you mean the GREAT (um.. check my sarcasm here) USofA.. then yes.. lol(BTW no disrespect to my fellow Americans if there are some on this thread for I myself am a citizen).

Shah Hussain will provide this website for us where you can get it for less than a dollar(from Pakistan)

i'm searching but i can't seem to find it, i think i wrote it down somewhere, when i find it i'll put it up. but you can read 'then i was guided' for free here

http://www.al-islam.org/guided/

i'll keep searching, don't wory proud shiite, your dream of getting arrested for handing the book will still happen, just not as soon as you want

Edited by ShahHussain

i'll keep searching, don't wory proud shiite, your dream of getting arrested for handing the book will still happen, just not as soon as you want

I'm almost afraid to ask what this is about. lol

Career-wise right? I've been told since the age of 12 to figure out what I need to do. I still don't know, all these years later. We'll see what the future holds for me. Or maybe I have to make my own future...make it something worthwhile. Otherwise I'll spend all day on facebook or something waiting for something to happen...

Peace.

.........well well,some people have no luck, what a drama, who will play you in the film?

LOL! I know so horrible! well I was thinking abt that.. I don't know yet someone who's cute and innocent, but could be dangerous sometimes lool.. I actually gave it real thought.. then I was like fine I'll go to the auditions and pick :P too bad that Hispanic chick.. forgot her name something croz is old

Assalamu Aleykum everyone!

Just wanted to extend my hello. I'm kinda new here.. and i sorta wanted to get a vibe of the community at SC. This is a pretty fun thread btw.

LOL! u noticed! :P yah we sorta love to talk abt food.... I don't eat it as much tho

sometimes when I see a lot of yummy I pray that God makes my tommy bigger to fit all the food in it! lol

got it

loool.. I wonder wat u spilled that stained! CONFESSSS!!!

salam.gif Come to visit and I'll cook for you some traditional dishes.Yammmmyyyy.

salam.gif The better combo would be Libanese/Chinese,it rymeslaugh.giflaugh.gif

awww!! I did tell dad to take me w him to Morocco.. so maybe one day! my lil bros r comin soon..

YAY! congraaaats!!!! I sorta enjoy looking at flats and pick and decorate.. well not entirely, but for the most part :P maybe I should be estate agent!!!!!!! lol

and thank God our days r short.. till like 6:40 :yaali:

im thinking about my life and what 2 do.

HMMMMMMM!!! do wat u enjoy doing! and if u enjoy mostly everything like I do then it's really hard to deiced *HMPH* just make sure to keep learning!!!

.Hawraa and wonderer think a lot about food

lool... HAWRA!!! our image is totally ruined!!! nw no SC hotties r gona approach us thinking we r faaaaaat!

salam.gif @wonderer if you can't find the book Shah Hussain will provide this website for us where you can get it for less than a dollar(from Pakistan).If I turn all Moroccans to Shias "SECRETLY"then it won't help the series much,you 're not helping me much todaycry.gif .Hope you're not wearing that camel hump,thank God we don't have that here.

Whatever you do,JUST DO NOT LEAVE SCsmile.gif

loool... u knw then I was arrested one is sorta scaring me nw.. let's just make it HAPPY! :angel: how about this idea.. a moroccon sunni guy follows in love w u and then he wants to convert and his super traditional fam finds out!!!!!! and the story is abt hw u both saved ur love and stayed shia "then we raaaaan away" I can see the TV ads!!!! maaan am so good at this! I SHOULD BE A MUSE!!! mashallah at meeee! :wub: *I love me moment* lool

and OMG camel hump.. thinking abt it give me a headache.. am tellin ya

i'm searching but i can't seem to find it, i think i wrote it down somewhere, when i find it i'll put it up. but you can read 'then i was guided' for free here

LOOL! stop encouraging the lil gal! she might do it :squeez: think of cool ideas like mine B)

Career-wise right? I've been told since the age of 12 to figure out what I need to do. I still don't know, all these years later. We'll see what the future holds for me. Or maybe I have to make my own future...make it something worthwhile. Otherwise I'll spend all day on facebook or something waiting for something to happen...

Peace.

looool... yaaaaaa tell me abt it!!!!! every time I THINK I figured something I change my mind.........I still don't know what I want.. everything seems cool!!!!

NOW! I'm thinking should I sleep or stay up!!! oh wait I should stay up

and I'm thinking of MY MOVIE! I should start writing it!!! and yah gota plan for the kid's party!!!!!! I promised em w a cool party.. oh gosh I gota buy gifts tooooo!!!! so not in the mood :dry:

lool... HAWRA!!! our image is totally ruined!!! nw no SC hotties r gona approach us thinking we r faaaaaat!

LOL... we just got baited out!! @ ShahHussein - Yes, most Khaleeji people wear Clown Make up and I'm DEFINITELY sure you could do a better job LOL. Make up is suppossed to make you look pretty, not ugly. Iranian people are just the same so I don't know why these Khaleeji people think they're better. @ Wonderer- what you trying to say bout Kuwaitis :P

Now, I'm thinking about the movie I'm gonna see in the cinema today :D I was gonna go last week but it wasn't possible :(

Edited by Hawraa29

LOL! u noticed! :P yah we sorta love to talk abt food.... I don't eat it as much tho

sometimes when I see a lot of yummy I pray that God makes my tommy bigger to fit all the food in it! lol

YAY! congraaaats!!!! I sorta enjoy looking at flats and pick and decorate.. well not entirely, but for the most part :P maybe I should be estate agent!!!!!!! lol

and thank God our days r short.. till like 6:40 :yaali:

looool... yaaaaaa tell me abt it!!!!! every time I THINK I figured something I change my mind.........I still don't know what I want.. everything seems cool!!!!

and I'm thinking of MY MOVIE! I should start writing it!!! and yah gota plan for the kid's party!!!!!! I promised em w a cool party.. oh gosh I gota buy gifts tooooo!!!! so not in the mood :dry:

I haven't even really been eating to much... I think I'm trying to prepare myself for that 22 hours a day fast! lol... j/k... half i'm going to be sleeping.. but you know what I mean

flats.. I don't hear that often.. what part of the world are you in BC 6:40 is sooooo early!!! Ahh.. shanks for the congrats! I think we did find a place though alhamdullilah. IT was taking forever!!! its sooo hard looking when its only one of you available.. you know! but i told my hubby.. to decorate it so when I fly to my new home(yes i'm not with him right now) it's going to be ready for me!!! I told him about flying me to a empty house. lol

lol... no... if a girl likes to eat it proves a few things.. one being VERY good for the man BC it shows that she may know how to cook... and you ladies.. you gotta know how to feed them men. They are NO joke when it comes to food. lol

omg. abt school right!! I just finished courses in education... with like 2 years 2.5 max left and now i changed my mind. lol. I just got married so i'm being lazy now.. lol..

ur writing a movie? HOW exciting!! Can me and my hubby audtition for the lead role.. since he my husband and all.. if he holds my hand..it halal:)

whats it abt anywayz?

p.s. my copying and pasting SUX!! I really havent gotten the hang out it yet! lol

Edited by Outlandish89

LOL... we just got baited out!! @ ShahHussein - Yes, most Khaleeji people wear Clown Make up and I'm DEFINITELY sure you could do a better job LOL. Make up is suppossed to make you look pretty, not ugly. Iranian people are just the same so I don't know why these Khaleeji people think they're better. @ Wonderer- what you trying to say bout Kuwaitis :P

Now, I'm thinking about the movie I'm gonna see in the cinema today :D I was gonna go last week but it wasn't possible :(

looool.. ummmmm..... nothiiiing! :P

and inshallah u get to go and see it!!!

I haven't even really been eating to much... I think I'm trying to prepare myself for that 22 hours a day fast! lol... j/k... half i'm going to be sleeping.. but you know what I mean

flats.. I don't hear that often.. what part of the world are you in BC 6:40 is sooooo early!!! Ahh.. shanks for the congrats! I think we did find a place though alhamdullilah. IT was taking forever!!! its sooo hard looking when its only one of you available.. you know! but i told my hubby.. to decorate it so when I fly to my new home(yes i'm not with him right now) it's going to be ready for me!!! I told him about flying me to a empty house. lol

lol... no... if a girl likes to eat it proves a few things.. one being VERY good for the man BC it shows that she may know how to cook... and you ladies.. you gotta know how to feed them men. They are NO joke when it comes to food. lol

omg. abt school right!! I just finished courses in education... with like 2 years 2.5 max left and now i changed my mind. lol. I just got married so i'm being lazy now.. lol..

ur writing a movie? HOW exciting!! Can me and my hubby audtition for the lead role.. since he my husband and all.. if he holds my hand..it halal:)

whats it abt anywayz?

p.s. my copying and pasting SUX!! I really havent gotten the hang out it yet! lol

heheh I used to say apartments when I was living in the states.. but since I'm INSHALLAH goin to UK am trying to get used to their words :P lool so yaah MUY FLUAT (tryin out my british :P ) it's still pathetic :blush:

and u r gona trust ur hub decorate ur place? u must be brave to live w his taste!!!!!! :!!!: although some men r really good!!

UGH UGH skol thing is sooooo confusing! I keep changing my major and I still dunno wat I want *HMPH*

looool.. welllllll.. I keep saying I want to write a movie! lol.. let's see since I was in like 11th grade.. sooooo yaaaa.. one day might! and If I do I'll give u the audition dates!!! loool :P

nw am not really thinking of anything :P

looool.. ummmmm..... nothiiiing! :P

and inshallah u get to go and see it!!!

heheh I used to say apartments when I was living in the states.. but since I'm INSHALLAH goin to UK am trying to get used to their words :P lool so yaah MUY FLUAT (tryin out my british :P ) it's still pathetic :blush:

and u r gona trust ur hub decorate ur place? u must be brave to live w his taste!!!!!! :!!!: although some men r really good!!

UGH UGH skol thing is sooooo confusing! I keep changing my major and I still dunno wat I want *HMPH*

looool.. welllllll.. I keep saying I want to write a movie! lol.. let's see since I was in like 11th grade.. sooooo yaaaa.. one day might! and If I do I'll give u the audition dates!!! loool :P

nw am not really thinking of anything :P

Oh yeah... they do say that in the UK. I still have to get used to it after 6 years of having my sister live there and the rest of us in the states. Lol. The lingo of the English(uk) is too funny at times!!!

my hubz.. alhamdullilah. we both have the same taste when it comes to things like that!! We both agreed we're going to get contemporary funiture so, yeah.. I pretty much trust his judgement... thats not to say that he won't take pics be4 he makes that purchase and send them to me.. lol

it's NVR easy trying to figure out what you want to do for your future. Idk how ppl figure that out when they are kids.. seriously.. I have changed my majors like 4 times... and thats just what I remember. Criminal justice.. psychology.. education... social work.. LOL..

Well I started writing a book when I was 14... and I still keep telling myself I need to finish it!!! lol.. and omg.. that seems like such a LONG time ago(but not really). lol

BUT IA you will finish ur movie and me and my huband BOTH will be front of the line auditioning. lol

right now I am thinking WHY my family is talking about monkeys...LOL... that is so random.

Alhamdulillah, nice story, no doubt tijani has been a blessing to all those who have read his books,apart from those people who's hearts refuse to see. Have you read any of his other books? I read 'all solutions are with the Prophets Progeny', it was also a really good book, he's written quite a few

salam.gif In total I read three of his books,"Then I was guided" was the first I read.smile.gif

salam.gif Listen Shah Hussain it was your idea,so don't quit on me nowhuh.gif .Do you want to help me realise the dream I didn't have before you suggest it,or not?You'll be mentionned in my first book of the serieslaugh.gif .Huh I have to wait?

Assalamu Aleykum,

Insha'Allah! Thank you for your wishes. I remember at one point I used to think about food alot... well just JUNK food.. lol..so idk if that counts!!! Coffee? O my.. you sound like my father. He is a coffee fiend!!! Like I'm talking about a whole pot of coffee a day!

Awe, How lucky you are to have been born around such a blessed month. I, too am excited and I have never been this excited before. I don't know.. but something feels good about this year!!!

If by the same country you mean the GREAT (um.. check my sarcasm here) USofA.. then yes.. lol(BTW no disrespect to my fellow Americans if there are some on this thread for I myself am a citizen).

salam.gif Was talking about the other country where Being SHIITE is a big NOhijabi.gif

I'm almost afraid to ask what this is about. lol

It seems like you didn't read all the posts,if so go back to the first pages and you'll understand.But hurry so you can join us if you'd likewink.gif

Edited by Proud Shiite

salam.gif @ Wonderer,why do you want me to change the direction of my future series?unsure.gif The "Raaan away"of the "THEN" will be my gift to you so you can make your movie,Happy nowbiggrin.gif ? By the time Shah finds that website,some other lucky Shia person would be already handing out the book"Then I was guided"and would be living my dreamsad.gif (right Shah Hussain?) What a shame.

I'm thinking about Shah's new AVATARtongue.gif

I'm thinking about Shah's new AVATAR

I'm thinking is Shah male or female as they stated on this thread that they're gonna try wearing the 'camel hump' hijab and that they could apply make -up better than some Khaleejis BUT on their profile there's the male sign LOL. Maybe I misunderstood his/her post...

I'm thinking is Shah male or female as they stated on this thread that they're gonna try wearing the 'camel hump' hijab and that they could apply make -up better than some Khaleejis BUT on their profile there's the male sign LOL. Maybe I misunderstood his/her post...

Oh my God,that was supposed to be a joke, you must be crazy, I have some more,but clearly,I'm not only the only one who gets them(as I came out with them) ,and as I said previously, it's a bad sign to laugh at your own jokes. Hawra,I must say,that is quite slanderous

as for my avatar,that's what i look like, I just shaved my head,but it seems the feedback is negative

Edited by ShahHussain

Oh my God,that was supposed to be a joke, you must be crazy, I have some more,but clearly,I'm not only the only one who gets them(as I came out with them) ,and as I said previously, it's a bad sign to laugh at your own jokes. Hawra,I must say,that is quite slanderous

as for my avatar,that's what i look like, I just shaved my head,but it seems the feedback is negative

salam.gif I guess no camel hump for you without hairw00t.gifw00t.gif ?