Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Advanced Member

these supersized pakistani heaters are extremely dangerous for your health, no heater in our house. Why dont you wear "proper" clothing/shoes to fight off cold?

Bhai G. I do not want to kill myself in cold. My office is very cold. I too have no heater at my home. But I have a razai there. I can't take it with me to work.

• Advanced Member

Bhai G. I do not want to kill myself in cold. My office is very cold. I too have no heater at my home. But I have a razai there. I can't take it with me to work.

Tell this to my father and he will kill you .lol . According to his thinking how can a young teenager like me feel cold, and starts bashing my no love of fooooood

• Advanced Member

Tell this to my father and he will kill you .lol . According to his thinking how can a young teenager like me feel cold, and starts bashing my no love of fooooood

I ain't a teenager bro. Not anymore. I am an adult now.

• Advanced Member

Don't use short-forms. But, you used to talk about Economics in the chatroom, right?

I can't really remember everyone since you guys change names so often.

Sorry BCOM is bachelors of commerce and BA is Bachelors of Arts. But yes I did.

Oh noooo. Fever. :(

Aww stay warm, drink warm fluids and inshAllah you will feel better in no time.

• Advanced Member

Man, how could you leave Economics? So, what are you studying in the Arts (a lot of subjects come under that)?

I did co-op and i didnt like the job. Now, i am doing Religious Studies Major and im thinking of doing graduate studies. I really enjoy it al7amdilla. :)

You know you're from ShiaChat when you become an expert in time zones.

You know exactly what time it is in each country because your friends live there

loool thats so true

No one has yet told me who CM is - or was?

Chaotic Muslim and she is from Waq Waq Island(she never told us the location of waq waq)