Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!) ×
Guests can now reply in ALL forum topics (No registration required!)
In the Name of God بسم الله

Thoughts (2010-2016) [ARCHIVE]

• Replies 31.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please recite fatiha for my grandfather, he left us today!

My Grandpa passed away a few hours ago. I humbly ask you to recite a fateha for him and pray for my mother. May Allah bless the souls of your beloved who passed away and give you all a healthy,long li

Thoughts:   14th November 2015. Happy birthday dad! If you were still here you'd have turned 62 today, about the age people take retirement.   These 23 years have passed real quick.

Posted Images

• Veteran Member

Just like it's a nice Shia channel in London even there's a Sunni channel as ummah who also praises ahlulbait a.s as we do. Have you heard his majlis?

He's right. Ummah channel do a lot of praise for Ahlulbayt (as) but they are also liars. Lol.

Yeah i attended a few of his majalis this muharram

• Advanced Member

Shut your face, HH. The man in my avatar is Sattar Khan.

Number of battles fought by HH - 0

Number of battles fought by Sattar Khan - more than that

Lol, HH will only win the battle of hadith. Loool can you imagen him on a battle field holding a hadith book, oh ibn... said you cant fight this way. Haha

One punch from that guy in your avater and he would be gone lool...

That ladies back looks trouble, did she burn herself.

Swedish people are quite stylish lool

• Veteran Member

Just how---how can 12 people talk to one another in a tiny chatroom of SC---?

---now it has become--* 14 *--

I had a dream a couple nights ago that I checked to see how many people were in the chat and there were 43!! I was like 'ooooh a party' and I went into the chatroom but suddenly everyone stopped talking and left me alone. :(

What does it all mean?

• Veteran Member

That ladies back looks trouble, did she burn herself.

Sister she is the girl from the above picture. Notice she is fleeing her village (which has been firebombed). That was one of the iconic photographs from the Vietnam war. The napalm burned through her clothes to her skin. That's why she has the burns.

Edited by baradar_jackson

1) Imam Husain (a) ki Shahadat ke din aasmaan se KHOON ki

baarish hui thi.

(Thakha er Al Uqba< Page.144<145) 2) Narrated from Ali bin Mus-hir Al Quraishi who said: My grandmother told me that she was alive at the time of killing of Husain bin Ali

(as).

She said, “The heavens turned red like blood after the killing of Husain (as) for

one year and nine months, and we could not (even) see the sun.”

[source: Kamil Al Ziyarat Chapter.28 Hadees.5]

Roye KHOON aasmaan to kuch naa kijiyo,

Bahaye KHOON jawaan to Fatwa dijiyo,

• Veteran Member

Endlesso trying to speak paki ---> midoni ke, Date ''halal'' lagana haram nehi :P sharii amal ast...

Honestly, I'm not doing anything haram!

My family is very open-minded and I always ask my parents for permission before going to a (matching date.)

Also the guy's family must be involved. This is how marriage works for ''rashida-mature'' woman in our community.

After the first date (if both parties agree) they may consider making the relationship official, ''doing 3agd and such stuff'' or just end it.

Oh thank you so much for your kind words <3.

other members on SC accused my brother of being gay!

Poor guy! he grew up among 4 older sisters, that's why he has an odd girly fashion style.

----- meet my bro! B)

DSC_0545.jpg

Sayonara!

5019d42420df5f1d5f000056_ref.jpg

• Advanced Member

I can relate to what you're saying. I've been studying abroad for many years.

Endlesso as first year foreign student telling mom... يا أحلى ماما دخيلك

tumblr_mdpk3dGZeL1r3z723o1_500.gif

tumblr_mdpk3dGZeL1r3z723o2_500.gif

tumblr_mdpk3dGZeL1r3z723o3_500.gif

tumblr_mdpk3dGZeL1r3z723o4_500.gif

tumblr_mdpk3dGZeL1r3z723o5_500.gif

tumblr_mdpk3dGZeL1r3z723o6_500.gif

After 5 years:: '' EE In a lonely place''

goth%20lonely.jpg

You'll soon get tired of being single forever! :no: so why don't u give your mother's friend's daughter a chance.

Perhaps, she might turn out to be a good girl.

lol! I may think about it but i have a lot of stuff to do on my pre-marriage bucket list =/ I have a friend who just got married, its good but has many negative sides too, especially as students.. At the moment I am working full time on some stuff as well as studying and I dont want to walk into a marriage where I would hardly be at home.. My cousin ended up like that and the whole thing finished in divorce.. =/ Plus anyway that girl my mom wants me to marry is totally a gold digger lol she used to 'date' a guy in my year back in high school =/ I will keep all that to myself of course...

Words cannot describe what I feel on that day

That is why I strike my head with my sword and say

Words will never be enough to describe this pain

I ask the swords take me away, let me be called Insane

Why do you care about me? Is it my head I strike or you?

If only you truly understand me, than you will join me too So please, I ask in kindness, leave me in my own pain

Let me strike my head on Ashura, and let me call Hussein!

• Advanced Member

I have an exam tomorrow which i have been stressing about. However I just saw a post in our Course group page. 70% of my year has decided to go get wasted at a club near halls and have declared if everyone does bad enough, the entire grade average will go down.

.____.

• Advanced Member

bad recording or maybe its just my lappy

enjoy!

Ah, that's strange, I hear crackle when I turn the volume up to max. That never happened before. Were you talking about that? If so, try listening it at lower volume.

Thanks for your link, its sounds fine!

• Veteran Member

I sincerely appreciate it when I ask for something on this forum and the pious brothers and sisters fulfill my request.

May Allah (swt) bless you guys.

Bro you never asked me anything, and if you did ask me I probably would have sleazed my way out of doing it